Photo

FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#181 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

i agree with fat boy here, i think people who pay way over the odds for lbs, are wankers, for the simple reason they push the price up for everybody else, and create "superstars" or more likely give lbs delusions of grandeur

#182 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:43 AM

hmm..lets me think!! who would most likely deserve to be called a wanker?

someone who try to do the decent thing by paying decent for using a young girl/boys body for pleasure..or....someone(most likely old, fat and not very attraktive) who uses a young boy/girl and tries to get away with it with a simple amount of money just because the boy/girl is in a shit situation so he/she has to accept it even if he/she most like hate doing the stuff....Hmmmm, that one is difficult!!!

#183 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:46 AM

hehe.Cheap petesie

:lol:

Yes guys, our member the playful "tdpd" is arrogant & idiot...You are all certainly right :!: but please, you guys must admit he's very funny :o :lol: :wink:

...a troll...

#184 Zoliboy79

Zoliboy79
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

Finally I found the time togo through this thread. Then on the end somebody was wasting my time.
The LBs come from Isaan or (what I would call a hole) somewhere from Thailand, where 1000Baht per month is money. Some cunt paying 5000-8000BHT for LT is a cunt.
I had a Thai girlfriend and I know what it is to live in the countryside, from where the "superstars" are comming from.
For comparisson I live in some place in Austria and would come to London, where somebody would pay me 20000euro per month. Ok many like me would go there. And if somebody would give me 100000 per month I would go there, why not (but I would think "what an idiot" and smile like I would be the best friend).
Feeling good by overpaying the same service, as the "plebs" (to stress the position) is paying for, shows a poor character.

#185 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:42 AM

this is really improving:-)....first i am called a wanker, and then a cunt:-)....and the arguments form the gentlemen who gives this caracteristics is so deep and profund:-)..

Hehehe...some people must really be feeling bad tonight:-)...

But here is a tip for you, guys
http://www.wcities.c...185/record.html

Visit this bar and you can save some on the drinks as well as the lbs...enjoy:-)

#186 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

It's like walking into a shop and saying ..........I'm not paying that.........I want to pay more than double............feel generous if you must but all the previous comments on this sort of behaviour appear unaminous.........

There's a lot of blanks on this thread now............ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#187 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:11 AM

so petesie...buying a suit or a bottle of beer is the same as paying a lb for having sex with you..is that waht you are saying? I guess that says it all about how much respect you have for the lb!! it is a human beeing for fuck sake!!

#188 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:29 AM

Your thoughts and comments are of course very chivalrous tdpd61 and in some ways I admire you for them however, with Thai sex workers it is not necessary and counter productive to the opinion you are held in.
A few years ago I was out in Bangkok with Jane (twin sister of Guess owner Jay) she was splashing the cash all night and would not hear of me buying a drink :shock: when I enquired why she explained ''Fucking stupid farang paid me 15,000 Baht to go with him for two days'' was her immediate straight faced reply :o

#189 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

pen...i paid jane 6000 for 5-6 hours in jan 2007. I did not belive, and did not expect her to respect me for that!!! ( but it gave me some nice free shows on MSN the following year on her own initative :)..)

But she gave me a good time and was nice, at least as nice that Jane can be:-)... and at least deserved those 6K.
I have never stated that paying a decent amount to the lb will give you her respect.

#190 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:00 AM

So if it is not about respect I must assume it must be about ego?

#191 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:02 AM

Ok mate, it's your money and you clearly have plenty of it so all power to you. I too like to frequently splash out on some expensive pass times, after all.....life is for living because dying is crap :wink:

#192 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:04 AM

tdpd61, i have to admit you have taken it quite well being called a wanker and a cunt, give me time to think of more adjectives and i can post them if you want :lol:
surely you can see where we are comming from, and it looks like most of the bms here are backing the same side as me.
i know it has not been intentional on your part, but you have come across as like some one from band aid, helping out the "innocent" lbs in los by paying way over the odds.
they will not respect you any more, they still cheat on sponsors, and they call the japanese, 555, small 5 inch dick, come in 5 mins, and pay 5ooo for st.
do you see where we are comming from???
ps look what jane called a "generous" customer, stupid farang :shock:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci