FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#193 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:16 AM

hehe..rev, The way i know Jane i would GUESS she call most of the farangs stupid:-)...she for sure did call me that to my face the next day I showed up at Guess and told her I wanted to butterfly and did not want to BF her again that night:-)...

But for fun if I run into her between her agencywork next week I will tell her that you guys have told me to pay her 1500 for LT..and then maybe she will respect me..maybe she will love me....maybe she even will give me a son:-)

and stone..it has nothing to do about ego... about selfrespect maybe...do You have any?

#194 Zoliboy79

Zoliboy79
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

The Japanese customers are called "Nippons".
When I was in Obsession in NEP, the (there were 5 of them) LBs said to me they do not like Nippons...2 of them went with me for 1500ST each. I was a newbie and should have insisted on 1000each. Nevermind. I learned from that experience.
I am breaking the rule here and posts the first pic here and hope it will not be deleted...

Here are those 2 LBs
Posted Image

#195 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:29 AM

td, your missing the point dude :cry: , if you were to go to say, amsterdam or the reiperbahn in germany, and the transexual p4ps in these districts were asking for say 60 euro, would you then hand over 100 euro for the hell of it, be honest i do not think you would.
there is no differance between these gals, and the gals in los. they are not forced into it, they could go for a 9/5 job, but it is quick easy money and is well paid.
honestly man you are making it worse for everybody by paying well over the odds, the gals will think you are being a silly cunt/soft touch, and then expect everyone to pay this.
also you really shouldnt come on here a and say that some of us have no self respect, we respect ourselves, and the gals.
we nogotiate a fair price before hand, and if the girl did not think this price was fair, do you think she would go???
i mean FFS, it is not like we are handing her 300 baht, also with the exchange rate being shitty, you are aware that 2000 lt, is roughly 40 pound sterling, about half the monthly wage of a police officer in los, hardly chicken feed now is it.

#196 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:33 AM

tdp61, I dont know where you come from, but throwing much money out of the window let me not think of an third world country.

you plead for an adequate salary for the ladys for fucking with us old, ugly, fat or whatever guys? Good boy and I'm with you.
But what is adequate?
Maybe you know the salaries for normal workers in Thailand, maybe not, I'll tell you. If they have 10000THB per month, they have a very good job, the majority stays at 5000 to 8000THB.

Oh, 5000 - 8000 THB that remembers me to... yes, the amount you like to give for LT, what a coincidence....

Now we translate this to a european country, maybe you like to fuck there in P4P too.
The normal salaries there... lets say 2000Euro after tax etc. some more some less.
So I assume right, that you pay 2000Euro for a night with a ladyboy in Europe? Not? Why not, my dear, it's your word to pay a monthly salary as an adequate compensation for pain and suffering.

I think, next time you try to get better informed and switch on your brain before affronting the people being cheap charlys.

#197 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

tdpd61 - stop wasting your time here. Please start a new thread "I like to pay more than everyone else, for the same service" or something.

Your comments are just making yourself look stupid, and I hope any of you LB newbies out there, who have, up until now found this thread to be both informative and useful (as some of you have told me it has) ignore what his guy is saying.

On a lighter note, communication with the original lady in question started again today...... :shock:

She did get a polite reply or two, because I am a gentleman, but the damage is done love, and you'll be getting nothing more from me.

Maybe she's had some time to reflect on the situation, whilst contemplating how long the low season lasts........?
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#198 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:36 AM

rev...2000 thb for LT is chickenfeed in my book and way to little to give a person who prostitute herself for giving me a good time, and I would never pay as little as that for a lb or GG who made an effort to give me a good time...

but hey, that is me..and you think i am stupid for meaning that and i think you are a cheap charlie....why dont we just agree about disagreeing...

#199 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

#200 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

ladoboy lover..you are missing the target. it is not about comparing about a normal workers salary. it is about that 2000 TBH for you is close to nothing, and in my book you therfore should dig deeper to compensate a human being whom let you take advantage of her body...and the scars that put on her mind and soul.

and Fatboy..I am sorry to have disturbed your thread... My sincerest apologies...:-) ( and no, i dont get at all offended but you calling me stupid....at least i am not fat...

#201 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:48 AM

totally missing the point, NO ONE IS FORCING THEM INTO THIS :!: :!:
if they were not happy with 1500/2000, especially with them being thai, they would not be long in telling you :x
the money aspect is obviously bothering me, but what is bothering me most, is that you are carrying on like some fucking bob geldof type guy, trying to free the lbs from their shackles form the evil farang who only pays her half a normal months salary in los for 4 hour work.
I GIVE UP :roll:

#202 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:52 AM

thanks rev...i do admire Mr Geldof, so i am honored:-)

#203 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:56 AM

you should start up a benevolent fund, for the p4p workers in los so they can continue to be healed form tdpd61 said

and the scars that put on her mind and soul.

when you are not around in los

#204 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:56 AM

and for your fine gents information..the reason I am in sucha a splendid mood is that my first flight toward LOS takes of in 17 hours:-)...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci