FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#133 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:06 PM

just right rev, who makes the "superstars" ?? Exactly these people!

But this was not my intention to reply, I just read the whole thing with big interest because my time at the C&D was just before FB arrived and I remember good the Lady in question (together with the other two "superstars" Jim alredy mentioned).

Everyone has his view of things and persons, for my view the attitude of these were not at my taste and FBs experience is no surprise for me.

HF
Jo

Jo,

You and I were there at the same time, and as you note it is "Everyone has his view of things and persons". As you probably knew from my time there, I got on great with Emma and Seya; and not paying over normal rates for either. But on a day to day basis they do occasionally get better rates .. I now Seyya has picked up over 5,000 in a day; and Emma picked up 1,500 that night of the big 50th party that came in just for her cabaret routine.

As Jim and others have pointed out (including a couple of LBs I know well in Oz) - if you are cute, "built" and young, they will take you for nothing. If you are like many of us, we pay our way to get treated as if we were young. :roll: Doesn't change the fact that chemistry helps, and also that it's still always a business deal on some level. 8)

I think we all see James is across this now, no sweat and mai pen rai. :wink:

So, without further ado ...

Happy Birthday, James .... hope to see you again back in LOS! :D
Triat

#134 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

Sorry just my last on this subject for rev1888 ; maybe my english is not clear....do you believe you can get one of the lady I mentioned for less then 3.000 ( and no barfine !) per a full day?

Yes, I think you can and I can tell you a story from C&D from June this year. One of the Lady you mentioned was awaiting a customer, who told her, he will come, but don't show this evening.
So what she did? She starts negotiating with another customer already in the bar, ending with an offer of.... 1500 THB. You see, also the "superstars" know the laws of market economy. (That he declined, what gave me a big grin, is another story)

@triat
No, you don't necessarily have to be young and look like Brad Pitt (what I surely do not). With this, you underestimate the Ladys, I think. They also have a feeling for persons to have fun with, to talk good and to be treated nice. This is what I call "chemistry".
If it not fits at all, you will never have a satisfying stay together, even if you pay 5000 THB or more. But if it fits, it's an easy thing to bring them back to a "more normal" look to the salary, just my experience.

@fatboy
Happy happy birthday

HF
Jo

#135 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

Hey Fatboy!

A Happy Happy Birthday with many pleasant memories of all the LB's you've been with :)

#136 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:08 AM

This thread may be something of a record breaker on the Forum............... :wink:

It's only been running 5 days, has nearly 8,000 hits and 135 replies and is 10 pages so far......... :roll:

The man himself has posted very little and there's no pics....... :shock:

Fatboy.......you have certainly hit a common chord and stirred a few things up here......!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#137 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:40 AM

DELETED

#138 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:35 AM

There are pretty standard prices for ST and LT (one night) - depending on the resort/city. After a day or 2 on the ground, you've found your feet and you know the prices you should be paying. The only time it needs discussing before hand is if you are not willing to pay the expected amount OR if you are getting a superstar attitude/vibe from the girl and want to be certain everything is going to be cool and drama free. (In addition - IMHO sometimes when you cold call a girl for the first time you might want to double check the normal price structure is still in play before hand)

For me. spending more than 2 or 3 days with the same lady is a grey area money wise, and IMO always requires a discussion within the first few days, just to put it to rest and get on with your holiday. The only exception is when you are willing to pay a king's ransom at the end.

Additionally, don't excpect any expenses, gifts or any costs at all during the LT experience to count towards the end fee!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#139 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:21 AM

This thread may be something of a record breaker on the Forum............... :wink:

It's only been running 5 days, has nearly 8,000 hits and 135 replies and is 10 pages so far......... :roll:

The man himself has posted very little and there's no pics....... :shock:

Fatboy.......you have certainly hit a common chord and stirred a few things up here......!

Imagine my future trip reports as a butterfly with a camera....... :wink:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#140 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:24 AM

Let's not get too carried away.

Remember Chesney Hawkes? :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#141 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:31 AM

I now refuse to get into price discussions as everyone is different.

Having said that I am amazed at the Generosity of BMs - take that as it is said.

Basically any service is related to the local economy - so you all come over with your BIG BUCKS and no idea of the relative economics.

A lady working in a 711 will earn 6000 baht a month - 200 USD
A LB starting out in Alcazar/Tiffany will earn 6000 baht a month
A policeman starts at 6000 per month

In Issan a family (which may be larger than the average farang family) will live on 5000 baht a month.

You will pay more for a superstar/attitude LB but that is up to you.

#142 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:18 AM

I think, the discussion is a little mixed-up between two different things, the price for a normal LT/Overnight and the (daily)price for a longer stay outside the Ladys working place.
And as I read before, many BM see a difference in this, as I do also.
In my view this was also the initial point for FatboyUK.

What is a bit outside my head is the thinking, a longer stay outside will justify a higher price. Why? Because the Ladys like their bars so much, that they need a compensation if they have to leave?
Surely not.
And a longer stay outside guarantees a certain income for a considerably amount of days. Even "superstars" will not have a barfine every night, even "superstars" maybe don't like to beggar for LD and barfine every evening...

So any reasonable thinking (and they are not silly) must lead to the conclusion, that they drive better with a longer trip, always to consider, they like the guy, otherwise a compensation could be necessary.
And I never met a LB, that could not follow this argumentation.

The most important point is to debate all this BEFORE any planning for a "holiday together" and to carve it in stone. Assuming things, which are not said will lead to hastle guaranteed.

HF
Jo

#143 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

I now refuse to get into price discussions as everyone is different.

Having said that I am amazed at the Generosity of BMs - take that as it is said.

Basically any service is related to the local economy - so you all come over with your BIG BUCKS and no idea of the relative economics.

A lady working in a 711 will earn 6000 baht a month - 200 USD
A LB starting out in Alcazar/Tiffany will earn 6000 baht a month
A policeman starts at 6000 per month

In Issan a family (which may be larger than the average farang family) will live on 5000 baht a month.

You will pay more for a superstar/attitude LB but that is up to you.

Couldn't agree more here Rossco!!!

This is what BM need too know/ to be aware of.

I have been with some "superstars" but as i always make my proposition first, i have never lived that kind of situation except one time...During low season, Amy on her chair in the middle of WS wanted 2000 tbh+barfine for a ST. I was about to accept but i eventually as her attitude wasn't cool...(She talked to me without looking at me, she obviously didn't give a s*** ...)

IMO, (according to the current situation) even if FB should have talked about money during the first three days of his romance, FB paid the normal price. I would have proposed the same deal.

But on the other hand, we have to take into account the fact that:
They support their family,
They have to pay their bills (rent, water, electricity, phone).
Even if many of them are skinny , they do eat!
Some of them own a motorbike
They spend a lot of money on hormones, beauty salon (hair, nails, skin care, make up etc), clothes.
They also have to save money to have an operation (breasts, nose, hips, bum etc)
F*** now i think you could have given her a little bit more money FB :| :lol:

#144 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

Hello Fatboy, its the same what i say to you in BKK. Forget it, and this answer is not for CD (i have there a nice stay and Jimbo and the most Girls are very nice) its for complete Thailand in my opinion. The most Lb thinks we have to spent much money also in Low Season i think she should be happy when she gets a handsome guy who takes her for a few days aways from her normal Job. I spent 8 Nights with a LB from Ezy and i give her 10000 baht and any Presents. She was happy for that. And we are all paying for Food , Hotel and anything else. When the Lb think she want more then sche can buy food and Present of herself. I think its better to have 10000 Baht than nothing but the most getting to much from many Customer (In BKK one said a customer pays 6000 LT). I hope that when the ladies are also in the high season this year will be very quiet this is sometimes understood.

Take care Fatboy we see us again. And make party with or without LB or Girls :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci