FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#121 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:39 AM

All I know, is that I think I gave a fair price for services rendered, and the whole situation has soon been forgotten about.

In fact, it was forgotten about as soon as I covered the 19 year old, Obsessions cutie in a thick layer of "Man Sauce"

Will definately be trying Pattaya on the next trip - although am unsure when that will be. Hopefully August.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#122 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

And, who will be the first to sing me Happy Birthday today.......?
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#123 gervaso

gervaso
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:02 AM

Sorry just my last on this subject for rev1888 ; maybe my english is not clear....do you believe you can get one of the lady I mentioned for less then 3.000 ( and no barfine !) per a full day?

If so congratulation, I can't !

As somebody said is just an open market dictated by buyer/ seller situation

That my simple opinion !

ps. cannot sing but happy birthday anyway Fatboy

#124 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:54 AM

And, who will be the first to sing me Happy Birthday today.......?

Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday 2 you james :P

ENJOY

#125 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:56 AM

Happy BD to you FatboyUK. :D

3k BHT is to much, really. I'm also no Brad Pitt but on the other side not an old prick with white socks inside Crocks... And I’ve paid LTs in Phuket, Bangkok Obsession and in Pattaya many times this year but never 3k baht, this is way to much even for superstars nowadays. Times are hard, you wouldn’t believe what kind of s.. I’m receiving every week from LOS, no customer, no money, Singapore is the only solution since Nana is empty, no money for bus,…gambling problem is the latest… Times have changed and if superstars thinks they will get 3k BHT per LT from me or from anyone else, let them think again.

BR

#126 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

DELETED

#127 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:30 PM

Rev, I'd counter by saying that sex involves emotions of a sort much more complex than that of a home purchase. ST/LT is one thing and a multi-day engagement is another. Your experience with Ball does not qualify as, while she was basically on call (your day nurse, so to speak :lol: ), she didn't have to be with you throughout the day. While you were getting home delivery from Fah, she could well have been taking it up the service entry from some other worthy. 8)

People pay what they want for hookers and if they're going for the GFE and an extended break they'll probably pay a bit more as everyone is in a good mood - hopefully! Cares about "the market" and how one's rate affects it for others are usually the furthest thing from a punters mind when it is the small head calling the shots. I haven't paid 10K for a three day date, but that's not to say I mightn't if the pieces a fell into place. :wink:

It's still plenty cheap my friend.

#128 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

Happy happy Fatboy!

#129 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

happy birthday mate.... :D hope to run into you again sometimes... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#130 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Many Happy Returns you big Trolley Dolly...........!

:wink: :roll: :lol:

Jacko's in Patts in August and I'm there September ........hope to catch up with you sometime......in Patts of course.......! :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#131 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:08 PM

I would sing Fatboy, but you didn't sing to me on Monday so it's an eye for an eye.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#132 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

Happy Birthday Fat.

Here you go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci