FatboyUK's KY Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#145 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

To gervaso . i think we all know that 3000 baht are 60 Euro. But for Thai it is much money when you think that a worker get 5000 Baht a month. At my first Trip i also think wow is this cheap. But when many customer pays to much its all bad for the Rest then. And the Lb should think about how much money this is for Thailand.

#146 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

6000 THB for an absolute stunner for all night will have most western guys at home reaching for their respective wallets...... :roll:

The "asking" price, however, is almost never the "getting" price.............I don't like the debate that follows, thats why I never bother.......this avoids the now reluctant new employee feeling cheated...............

Lately I've been tasting a few of the girls not mainstream who don't appear in the usual haunts nor on this Forum........this was done in the afternoons using phone numbers I'd picked up from them as I bar crawled my way about town........I'd explained my limited availability at the time and looking at my SM8 they understood...as will the BM's who knew of my situation......

The action was all ST due to time restrictions I had imposed on me and there was no hassle of how much to pay..............pics were taken and I shall archive them for a seperate later post..........

FB with a camera...........that should be good....... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#147 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:14 AM

Yes budhas..exactly..!! It makes aboslutely no sence at all to shower the girls with money..(unless they are true gf-material perhaps..)..

This is Thailand for god sake..Thai law,thai rules,thai money..thai prices..NOT..European/American prices..

Why do we westerners make business with China? Because we pay western prices for the goods? Huh..? I dont think so..

Its still amaze me every time I come to Patong for example & I see the "tourists" happily pay European prices at pubs & restaurants..!!? Why? Why? ..It makes no sence at all.. :!:
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#148 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:48 AM

DELETED

#149 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:18 AM

At the end of the day it's business, now in the real world you get paid what you're worth and I take the same stance when I'm in LOS, they always ask for more then I'll give them but then I always ask more then I need at job interviews. I take no account of what may or may not be going on in their lives, extended family or bills mean nothing to me. If a girl does a good turn then she'll get a bonus, if she's crap then she'll get what we agreed earlier but no return trip. Pretty simple really. Probably best not to wear your heart on your sleeve. There are some good girls out there who won't take the piss but there are probably more who will if you let them. I don't think this is something exclusive to LOS it's just common sense...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#150 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:22 AM

Hey guys, I posted this a while back and I will bring it up again. On the TLF forum, I found a post back from 2004 with the following rates:

Before 11PM
Local ST - 1,000 - 1,500
Distance ST - 1,500 - 2,000 + taxi

Local all night - 2,000 - 3,000
Distance all night - 2,500 - 3,000 + taxi

After 11PM
Local ST - 1,500 - 2,000
Distance ST - 2,000 - 2,500 + taxi

Local all night - 2,500 - 3,500
Distance all night - 2,500 - 3,500 + taxi

Those are from 5 years ago and today the rates are not so different. What is different is the exchange rate, and no bargirl is going to give you a discount for changing exchange rates.

#151 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

just right rev, who makes the "superstars" ?? Exactly these people!

Yes, and if wanna stop superstar attitude (Emma) ans superstarprices( Mint) the first thing we should do is stop using that word. They read this forum and see their name right next to the word superstar, go figure. They are third world tranny hookers, smsíng costumers for food money right now. Have you seen the rooms they live in??? MtV cribs will NOT visit them, believe me. Supertars , my ass.
If there´s anyone to blame for this , its us making them "superstars", This is the last time i used that words about tranny hookers in Thailand!!! :evil:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#152 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

ok sev7en, we can avoid the word, even if I use it everytime with the "" to show the ironic sense. We also can use "girls with bad attitude", then also leaving the "" because that's not ironic anymore.
And if they read here, maybe just wonderful, I don't underestimate them not to understand, that these contributions are complaints and not affirmations to their own thinkings.

HF
Jo

#153 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

yes I've always thought that the word "superstar" as in describing a LB was absolutely rididulous myself.

#154 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:21 AM

Well, the new FatboyUK stood his ground in Hamburg Saturday night.....

Went "Upstairs" for the first time there, and the GG in question was working very hard at making me spend more money, but I stood firm, and walked out having a very nice 30 minutes "relaxing" time.

Not that I had any more money to give her anyway..... :wink:

BTW, saw one or two LB's floating around the Gay area off Reeperbahn. Will investigate further on the next night stop there. LOL!
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#155 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

ok sev7en, we can avoid the word, even if I use it everytime with the "" to show the ironic sense. We also can use "girls with bad attitude", then also leaving the "" because that's not ironic anymore.
And if they read here, maybe just wonderful, I don't underestimate them not to understand, that these contributions are complaints and not affirmations to their own thinkings.

HF
Jo

I've been three times to C & D in 1,5 year. Nice girls, great cabaret show BUT I'm considering to skip Phuket on my trip to LOS later this year. Because of the unrealistic prices that some girls are charging for LT.

For their price I can get three decent LB's in Pattaya also in Pattaya (no streetwalkers but from a bar)also LT.
In Bangkok I get for that price 2 LB's from a bar also LT.

Pattaya is much cheaper for hotels, food and transport.

No need to pay for plane ticket to Phuket ( no June or July is not on my schedule).

C& D could become victim of its own success.

I do hope the girls are reading this.

Let the flaming start, I'm on my way to the bunker. :)

#156 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

I'm on my way to the bunker :)

Good name for a Ladyboy Bar ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users