A few ending poses and balcony shots

Attached Files

#98 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

And of course Pookie is still asking..... 'When Petesie come? When he come see Pookie?' :P

Attached Files

#99 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

Aargh.......! :shock: :roll: :wink:

That'll be 8 weeks 5 days and if she's around I'll be sniffing round for sure............. :lol:

However......it'll mean walking past the Rolling Stone bar which has Ning in so some surrepticious wheeling and dealing will have to be conducted.........oh and I nearly forgot.......Kate........ :oops:

I'm doomed......... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#100 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

Bye the way Eslmiker me man...........stunning pics of a stunning girl.............well done....!

:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#101 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:58 AM

This is a great TR eslmiker, well done buddy :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#102 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:27 AM

Great set of pics Mike :!:

Pooky is gorgeous!!! i would like to introduce her to the brazilian girls i sometimes meet in "le bois de Boulogne". They would surely understand me better...

Guys, i promise i'll take good care of her this autumn 8)

#103 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:34 AM

Nah Josh......why don't you give Brazil a visit......I hear they really like handsome Frenchmen there and never ask for any Baht.........I think you'd really enjoy it..................... :wink:

#104 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

Brilliant set of pics Mike, surly a case of mission accomplished with the famous Pookie. Perfect way to finish off your first trip to Patts I reckon.

#105 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

Nah Josh......why don't you give Brazil a visit......I hear they really like handsome Frenchmen there and never ask for any Baht.........I think you'd really enjoy it..................... :wink:

Petesie, you certainly read some craps of mine somewhere :lol:
Brazil ? Yes i will give it a try but currently i am smitten with Pookie, Ae, Jen, Bee, May, Rose, Emma (though too expensive for me ;-) Eve and so many others...Some hard work for this autumn... :)

#106 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:48 AM

What a great read, elsmiker - thanks for your sharing all your experiences - good and bad - with us.

And you kept the best until last. Pookie was definitely the climax ..... or several climaxes from the look of it. Some great all-action photos.

You had quite a trip !
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#107 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:25 AM

What a great read, elsmiker - thanks for your sharing all your experiences - good and bad - with us.

And you kept the best until last. Pookie was definitely the climax ..... or several climaxes from the look of it. Some great all-action photos.

You had quite a trip !

If you had read the the full TR I doubt its far from over :wink:

#108 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

You had quite a trip !

If you had read the the full TR I doubt its far from over :wink:

Well Dave, Pookie was, unfortunately, on my last night in Pattaya. :( :cry: . And, despite my rude lectures to FB & Scottie, about the multi-day GFEs with one LB, I would certainly have made an exception in Pookie's case. But at this point, and I never say never, :wink: I feel fairly secure about me not becoming really emotionally attached to my chosen P4P partner. :?

But, Dave is correct in that I have a couple of nights left of my TR in BKK. :wink: :D

However, I'm just on lunch, so I'll try to get at least my 1st night back in BKK done tonight!

Cheers to everyone, Petesie HA! :P , BB, DC, Josh (she did me for free too Josh! :wink: :P ), Cockeyed and Duke007 for the kind comments and encouragement! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci