eslmiker's 2009 3rd BKK & 1st Pattaya Trip

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:30 AM

What.......no Cartun with a "Hello Petesie" sign.........I feel somewhat miffed...... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:05 AM

Yes Dave, it's gospel, I swear it! You can check with TTChang or Scottiej23. Though, Scottie was behind me, and had his little cutie in between him and I by that point I think. But, of course, given the situation, TTChang had the front row seat.

I don't know the whole situation with Cartun. Perhaps, with it being slow season and the recession, she'd had no other bar fines that week. Most of the customers in the bar, the 2 times I was there, were Japanese. Because of the strength of the Yen, compared to other world currencies, they are getting a very attractive exchange rate. While being very cute and having a great body, Cartun does not color her hair or style it the way the Japanese like.

Probably, if I had called her over, explained how I felt & why, and tried to work out a compromise for a bar fine and another session with her, everything would have been fine. As you know, I have no doubt as to her ability to fuck, if she wants to. But, given her 'sleep' performance the Saturday night before, and the fact she was giving me the 'evil eye' from the moment she saw me, I wasn't prepared to do that.

Too many ladyboys, too little time. :D

I believe you mikey trust me, you can read of my escapades with Cartun on the TLF Forum in the TR section "007 on a mission"

I will post my TR on this site too after Ive finished it :)

#123 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

What.......no Cartun with a "Hello Petesie" sign.........I feel somewhat miffed...... :roll:

Ask, you shall receive! :P

Attached Files

#124 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:58 PM

Me and my big mouth................I give up.........you win Mike......... :roll:

Roll on September......... :twisted:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#125 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:51 AM

Me and my big mouth...........

We've become used to it petesie, water off a duck's back ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#126 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:35 AM

And to think I've just stuck up for you on another post ye gobshite!

:roll: :wink:

#127 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:40 AM

petesie's wanting big rev :lol: :lol:

#128 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:41 AM

Seems I'm not alone in taking the piss out of Petesie.... :lol:

#129 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:52 AM

petesie wants rev :lol: :lol:

Attached Files

#130 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

petesie wants rev :lol: :lol:

Please tell me, this isn't you in drag rev :?:

#131 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:14 PM

no!, anthony and onetruesaxon decided to post this pic and decided to tell every one that it is me :lol: :lol:
pair o' fannys

#132 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

Well, reading other BM's TRs reminded me that I hadn't quite finished mine. So here's the last day Friday June 19.

It's a bit hazy now, I've left it too long. Regardless, as I said the very feminine Nat wouldn't stay long time, as she had uni classes in the morning. I don't remember what time she left, maybe 01:30 or 02:00. I slept fairly late for me, I'm not really sure what time I got up, but I made it to the breakfast buffet downstairs anyway.

At some point in the early afternoon, I hooked up with Scottiej23 and we took a walk down Sukhumvit to the Central Mall and wandered around there for a few hours, while I looked for camera. I had made a decision on a model from last year, with a good price, the Sony DSC-W170, but they only had the demo unit left. As it had been handled a lot, I decided to pass on this camera and came away empty handed. :(

It was great wandering around and chatting with Scottiej23. He's fine fellow and great to talk with about any topic. We found a great, all you can eat, shabu-shabu restaurant and had a bit of late lunch there. It was somewhat pricey for LOS, but still a good deal for us falangs.

Finally, after not buying much of anything we headed back to our hotel for a shower and change of clothes before heading over to Lucky Luke's with Scottie. We didn't get there till 18:00 or so and while prime arrival time for the lovelies, :shock: you really need to get there at 17:00 or 17:30 to see them all arriving for work.

Mindful of the limited time I had, as I needed to get to the airport by about 23:00, I suggested to Scottie and me head over to Guess Bar. I had Jenny in mind for my last night in LOS. Having already had first hand knowledge of her significant abilities, I was looking forward to a fun couple of hours. :)

However, when we got there, while Ink was free and very happy to see Scottie again, Jenny & Beer (Bia) were hard after a couple of German businessmen types at the bar. As you may, or may not recall, I had run into Jenny on my 2nd night in LOS when I went to Guess Bar. She had remembered me and knew I wanted her again, though unfortunately she was on her way out the door to meet another customer. But, even though we made direct eye contact several times, she made no attempt to breakaway from the German duo, after Scottiej23 and I returned to Guess Bar. :(

After one drink, I recalled that I had left my umbrella and, more importantly, my Kamagra :oops: back at the hotel. So, I told Scottie I was heading back to the hotel, walked back, collected what I needed, and returned straight away. Jenny & Beer were still entwined with the businessmen, so I was considering my options of other Guess LBs or heading over to NEP. At that moment, the Germans broke away, paid their bill and left.

Jenny was immediately by my side. I must admit to being a bit pissed off that despite knowing that I wanted her and that scoring the businessmen was obviously not a sure thing, she still had not ditched them for me when I came in. :x But, I tried to remember those gents had been there before Scottie & I, had obviously bought at least a couple of lady drinks, and were therefore entitled to the LBs' attention till a decision was made. Besides that, I love Jenny's sluttines, body, long hard cock, her admirable cock sucking abilities. :twisted:

So, after a couple of quick games of pool, I dragged Jenny back to the Aspen Suites. I only had just over an hour with her and while fun, wasn't quite what I hoped for. One, thinking about your time limits doesn't help. However, I was certainly horny enough and able to cum. :D But, OTOH Jenny's famous 'power' failed her that night and she was unable to maintain a solid erection when necessary. :( Ah well. Such is life with LBs.

Well, the deed done, the bags packed, so ended another trip to ladyboy heaven and I was off to the airport to return to the soul of Asia. :cry:

Here's a couple of shots of Jenny. I'm afraid I was focused on what I was doing this time, so I forgot to take action shots. Given that, these were taken just after the deed was done.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci