eslmiker's 2009 3rd BKK & 1st Pattaya Trip

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#133 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

Thanks eslmiker for finishing your nice TR and all the pictures.

BKK has never been to my liking, but maybe sometime we had the chance to meet up in Patty or Phuket (or Samui)

HF
Jo

#134 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

Well, I'm about done with BKK as a main destination myself. However, I think I'll still spend 1 or 2 nights in BKK on my way in and/or out of LOS. But, if I don't go over the next 3 weeks, it probably won't be till December or January. As, I'd like to go for at least 2 or 3 weeks at least on the next trip and that's now, or the new year.

How about you JoJo? When is your next trip?

#135 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

As stated in the wonderful reincarnated calender... :D :D :D

I will stay mid-september one week in Samui and after 10 days in Pattaya.
In the new year, my plans are still not fixed, I hope to realize something in January/February, but maybe then a repeat to the Philippines

HF
Jo

#136 klarouche

klarouche
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:34 AM

wow!!! very interesting pictures!! I'm jealous
thanks to sharing :D

#137 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

wow!!! very interesting pictures!! I'm jealous
thanks to sharing :D

You're welcome, but no need to be jealous just book a flight and go experience the LBs of LOS yourself.

#138 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

Well done Mike, this was a very enjoyable read and some great photos. Good to see Pookie lived up to your expectations. Maybe catch you some time in Los later in the year.

Cheers BB

#139 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:04 AM

Thanks BB and it would be great to meet sometime in the future. Any idea when you'll be heading to LOS next?

Won't say anymore about you know who, :wink: don't want Petesie all upset about me gloating again. :P

Just a big thank you to you BB, you're the one who made it all possible for me to connect with 'her'. :D

#140 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:11 AM

Thanks BB and it would be great to meet sometime in the future. Any idea when you'll be heading to LOS next?

Won't say anymore about you know who, :wink: don't want Petesie all upset about me gloating again. :P

Just a big thank you to you BB, you're the one who made it all possible for me to connect with 'her'. :D

My pleasure Mike. Well depending on when work winds up, could be sometime in September. Will have to work next time I go there, have not saved any money this season to have a long holiday. :(

#141 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:31 PM

I always thought it was odd that you seemed so determined to go back and get your umbrella that last night...
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#142 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

:oops: Well Scottie, it was raining when Jenny & I headed back to the Aspen Suites. So, it was really a two goal trip, just, depending on your point of view, one was more important than the other. :P

#143 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

A very fine report Mike with some excellent action shots :wink:

Well, maybe not hot enough for Pentire, no bolt-ons you know...... :?
Wait!! After extensive search of the LB-69 archives, what did I find? Check 9th post from top...
http://lb-69.com/for...l_go_wrong.html
Can it be true? Pentire taking the flat chested, 'femboy' Nana/Pookie, and nary a negative comment! No demands for saline/silicone bags to be stuffed in her chest? Called her 'a delight'? Say it ain't so Pentire, say it ain't so! :P :wink: 8)

Yes indeed Pookie is a regular squeeze of mine despite no bolt on's. I do make an exception to beautiful gals like her Mike.
Also, this girl knows how to take care of her customers & market herself, once she realises that I am in town she texts me daily asking if I'm ok and would I like her to join me.
Other guys I know mentioned similar behaviour towards them.

#144 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

A very fine report Mike with some excellent action shots :wink:

Thank you kind sir. :oops: High praise from the Mayor of Pattaya! :D It was actually your & KK's trip reports that motivated me to do my first one. Albeit about a year and a half after the actual event.

Yes, bolt-ons or not, 'you-know-who' is a stunner and a top performer. I must be careful what I say, Mr.Petesie has become a tad sensitive about my gloating you know. :P But yes, she does know how to take care of those who take care of her. We chat a couple of times a week on YM and sooner or later she always asks 'when u come visit P---ie again?' :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci