#73 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:58 AM

great stuff

show the rest of the BMs how we Canucks do it in LOS
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#74 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:39 AM

Eslimiker, it was a pleasure meeting, albeit too briefly sir. Sorry to hear Oil wasn't a super experience for you, I know how much you looked and pondered for a partner that night. :o
I am a bit surprised at you though, you seem like a fine upstanding gentleman, yet you allowed that rascal, Anthony70, to lure you to the depravity of Linda Bar. Tut Tut - you would never see me going to such a den of iniquity.

#75 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:21 AM

... you allowed that rascal, Anthony70, to lure you to the depravity of Linda Bar. Tut Tut - you would never see me going to such a den of iniquity.

Not sure if they do sausage on a stick, but they do a damn fine cheese & ham toastie in there :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#76 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

Great reoprt eslmiker. Glad to see it was a good and memorable first trip to Pattaya. Hope you'll be back again soon.

I am a bit surprised at you though, you seem like a fine upstanding gentleman, yet you allowed that rascal, Anthony70, to lure you to the depravity of Linda Bar. Tut Tut - you would never see me going to such a den of iniquity.

So how was Stunners? :P

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#77 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

Great reoprt eslmiker. Glad to see it was a good and memorable first trip to Pattaya. Hope you'll be back again soon.

So how was Stunners? :P

Well Kliome, the trip was great and memorable, largely due to you in particular, as well Badpress, Shanksy, Anthony70, Essexboy, Soulboy-(Jimslim), Rossco and TTChang. Cheers to you all for taking me under your collective wing, again especially to Kliome! :D

#78 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

After Oil left and a bit more kip, I managed to make it downstairs to breakfast about 09:50, just in the nick of time to make the buffet breakfast at the Areca, which isn't half bad. I went back upstairs for a nap til noon, a shower and a change. Then, I rented a motorbike at the front desk, don't know why I didn't do that on the first day! :? Regardless, had a good time exploring Pattaya, Jomtien, Walking Street, the shopping malls, Tesco, Carrefour, etc. By then, I had the major layout straight in my mind. But of course, the exact location of all the LB dens of iniquity, I was still learning.

I'd had a few calls from Mae and Aum the night before, when the BM crew was at Sally's Bar, I told them it wasn't happening, as we were about to move on to Walking Street and Ezy Bar. But, my Buddha! After about 11:30am, Aum was giving me 10 or 15 calls an hour for 2 or 3 hours, plus text messages, trying to arrange an afternoon liaison. After sending one text to say I was busy, I didn't bother responding after that. It was fairly annoying to say the least. :x I felt like Kliome! :P

Speaking of whom, Kliome and I made an arrangement to hook up at the New Orn Bar about 18:00. After one drink, he was off to arrange a hotel room for a photo shoot for LB-69, and then back in about 15 minutes. We had another round, then Shanksy called and came over to join us. We had a couple of drinks there, and my two gurus decided that showing me the sights and sounds of Soi 7 & 8 was in order. So, off on our bikes we went.

When you haven't been to Pattaya before, the sheer volume of beer bars, go-go bars, etc, is overwhelming. Wonderful fun, but overwhelming nonetheless. We were almost fighting our way down the Soi. It was of course slow season, so the girls are literally trying to drag you into their bars. At any rate, we made it about a third to half way down, when while I was looking one incredibly hot GG opposite, Kliome hadn't gotten snagged with the one cute LB in the vicinity. So, Shanksy & I were saddled with the LB's two far less attractive GG bar mates. :(

Shanksy went to play pool with the one, while I tried to talk to this young, fresh from the farm, not so cute, but great bodied little GG. Her English vocabulary was 'Where you from?', 'What your name?', 'You want play game?', 'My name Da', 'You want play game?'.... So, I played the dice game where you flipped up the numbers 1-9. After about 6 games and 'Where u from' I ended our games. She looked dejected. :( I checked on Kliome, he was happy with his young LB filly, I wanted to move on. I checked on Shanksy, good timing, he was about to rack them for a second game.

He passed on the next game, then Shanksy and I went to check with Kliome. Kliome was going to drag his cutie. Shanksy asked what did I want to do? It was my last night in Pattaya, it was only 20:30, most of the beer bar girls were in place, but Walking Street wasn't busy yet. Without any hesitation, I said 'the Simon Complex, Gemini Bar'. I had already scouted its location during my afternoon reconnaissance on my motorbike. The boys tried to tell me Walking Street wasn't happening yet. I repeated, 'Simon Complex, Gemini Bar'. Shanksy gave me a knowing look and said, 'I know who you're after mate, it's Nana/Pookie!' Damn right!! :D

#79 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

So within very little time Shanksy and I were walking in the left side of the Simon complex, toward the back and the Gemini Bar. 'Welcumm', 'Welcumm', the now familiar cry came from all sides. But, my sights were only focused on the Gemini Bar.

Then, I saw my primary target, Nana/Pookie, she saw we were walking toward her bar, she was out of her chair, her eyes met mine, and I stared into those beautiful eyes until I was standing directly in front of her. Then Shanksy who knew Pookie to talk to, said hello and introduced us. Why Shanksy had not yet known Pookie, was totally beyond my comprehension. :shock: But, each to his own.

Nana/Pookie, as she looked in Gemini Bar:

Attached Files

#80 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

Long story short. Pookie was barfined and on the back of my bike and on the way to the Areca Lodge by 21:30. Her English is quite good. She is fun to drink with, talk with, and be with generally. She is very feminine and I think totally passable. But, because she's probably about 165cm, or a tad more, she is getting a little tall for most Thai GGs. Regardless, for my tastes, she is smoking hot! In looks, demeanour, attitude, fun factor, conversation, and as I hoped, and it turned out, fucking amazing in the sack!

She showered first. When she came out, I tried my feeble attempts at BB style poses and pics. But, my camera and its flash doesn't make it at these distances:

Attached Files

#81 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

Then I grabbed a shower. When I came out the shower, this is how Pookie had posed herself. :o Like the school teacher I always wanted and was now going to have :twisted:

Attached Files

#82 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

I then attempted a few more poses, before Pookie beckoned me into action:

Attached Files

#83 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

Finally, it was down to action time. Pookie is a great and very passionate kisser. Very attentive, good at teasing and really getting you turned on. As well, I like to (yes I know that makes me gay sev7en) get my girls excited by working my down on them, neck, nipples, tits (well maybe not in Pookie's case), stomach and finally tease and suck them till they're really turned on. Pookie seemed to love this and was very responsive or a great actor. Regardless, her fine cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

Then it was my turn. She worked her way down my and finally got to work on Mr. Happy. While Pookie does not quite have Aem's oral skills yet, she is still one fine little cock sucker, not to mention amazing to look at while working on your dick! Enjoy Pookie at work:

Attached Files

#84 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

Pookie really gets into sucking cock. While she's not into any real pain, she enjoys having her hair pulled, and her head gently pushed down til she gags a little. Once you get her going, she gets very turned on just sucking your cock. Like this:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci