• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#109 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

Recently you've had a devastating smile :wink:
I'm not surprised handsome man!!! Good for you Mike !

#110 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

Great pics of ever so sexy Pookie...went to Simon's 3 times looking for her...saw her on my last nite in Pattya, with a LB already in tow... :(

#111 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

After our 2nd good morning session, Pookie showered, then I showered, while she re-did her makeup. But, like most of the stunners, she looks amazing without any makeup. This shot with her holding the KY tube was in between morning session 1 and 2. We'd fucked from about 22:00 to 02:00, slept for 7 or so hours, woken up, gone at it again, and that's what she looked like! Couldn't look bad if she tried. :D Well, maybe not hot enough for Pentire, no bolt-ons you know...... :?

Wait!! After extensive search of the LB-69 archives, what did I find? Check 9th post from top...

http://lb-69.com/for...l_go_wrong.html

Can it be true? Pentire taking the flat chested, 'femboy' Nana/Pookie, and nary a negative comment! No demands for saline/silicone bags to be stuffed in her chest? Called her 'a delight'? Say it ain't so Pentire, say it ain't so! :P :wink: 8)

Attached Files

#112 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

Anyway, I digress. Due to our second morning session, Pookie and I missed the breakfast buffet downstairs. So, we went across the street from the Areca, to the right, nice open air place, nice balcony, owned by some falang, can't remember the name. Good breakfast, good company, good conversation and, great view! :D A nice way to end off. Pookie and I said our goodbyes until my next trip to Pattaya. :cry:

Back to the hotel, another quick shower, change, and downstairs to check out. Asked for a meter cab to get me back to the Aspen Lodge in BKK, so I could check in there and make it to my dental appointment in time. The hotel suggested their brand new car, motorway all the way, all tolls paid for, 1,500 baht. After my horrendous 2.5 hour, 1,200 baht, toll avoiding, bumpiest ever, nightmare ride from BKK to Pattaya, and knowing that Anthony70 had had a similar experience leaving Patts for the airport the day before, it took me about 2 seconds to say YES!

Compared to some ride descriptions, we had a fairly leisurely 120-130 km/hr ride, as advertised, and was at the Aspen in good time. Checked in, jumped into another cab and up to the dental clinic to get my new porcelain crown installed and a couple of other fillings. Got a text message from TTChang (TLF member) about 'looking forward to attending the traditional Thai cultural event at the NEP this evening'. :lol: Called back to the hotel and made sure that Scottiej23 would be joining TTChang and myself for our evening of cultural appreciation. That all arranged, it was another 2.5 hours in the dentist's chair. But, I was very pleased with the results. :)

After a bit of shopping, I got back to the hotel in time to shower, change and give Scottiej23 a call to arrange to meet for dinner, before we headed over to the NEP LB dens of iniquity, I mean of cultural enlightenment. After a bit of an aimless walk and as Scottiej23 had already eaten, finally opted for the main floor restaurant in the Dynasty Inn. The food is actually not bad, certainly better, and lower priced, than the food at DIG. We then proceeded into NEP and Obsessions was our first stop.

#113 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

Excellent... excellent........reporting Mike, I enjoyed every minute of it ...... glad you poked Pookie in the long run.

#114 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:09 PM

You still looking for that camera Mike?
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#115 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:19 AM

Way to go with Pookie Mike , and to think I had you down for the quiet type :lol:

Brilliant trip report and pics my friend , you certainly enjoyed yourself and thats what its all about :wink:

So when you coming back :wink:

#116 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

Thanks for the kind words Paul.

Yes Scottie, still looking for the camera. Trying to work my way through all the info on the thread here and the site that was recommended on the thread:

http://www.dpreview....ompare_post.asp

But, if you have any recommendations or know of any good deals, let me know.

Soulboy/Jimslim, well I'm not that quiet. But, when I go out with a crew of guys that I barely know, all of whom know each other fairly well, with many conversations going on at once; about places, people and LBs I don't know at all; :o I tend to listen more than talk. But, I'll try to make up for it next time. :)

When next? I have the last 2 weeks off the end of July......:D But, I'm thinking about trying to save the money and go with the big crowd in December. Are you still there?

#117 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

At Obsessions, Scottiej23 and I sat near the front at first, as that was all that was available. The place was surprisingly busy for the middle of the slow season in a major world wide recession. But, one of the seats in back opened up, and so we moved up there. Your a little more protected from unwanted harassment, you are also at torso level with the girls on stage, so I've always liked the higher seats. Slim Nam with her new bolt-ons was again giving me her best smile and I was seriously considering giving her great GFE type session another go.

Then my TLF member friend TTChang arrived. Living full time in BKK, he is in Obsessions almost almost every night. As well, even though he may not always bar fine a lady, he is always willing to buy a few lady drinks and tip his favourites for their company. Needless to say, TTChang is a very well known and very popular gentleman in Obsessions and a gentleman is just what he is. I made sure to introduce TTChang & Scottiej23, and we all proceeded to enjoy 'the cultural entertainment'.

Of course, given TTChang's popularity and generosity he was soon surrounded by a bevy of beauties, all vying to be chosen as one the usual 3 or so that he gets to sit with him while at Obsessions. He made his selections and one was a petite little cutie of 154cm and about 40kg, who was, from what TTChang told me, quite well endowed. As he knew I was quite interested, he made sure that she sat beside me. I then spent some time getting acquainted with the little cutie.

It was about that time, that little Cartun arrived back and had to take a turn on stage. She immediately saw me and was giving the hard stare, with her unhappy face. Apparently, she had spent the last 3 or 4 days convincing herself even more, that I had not treated her fairly the previous Saturday/Sunday. For those who have not read the beginning of my TR, or do not remember because it was so long ago, please (re)read the beginning of this TR.

The crux of the matter to her was that 'you fuck my ass'. She had conveniently forgotten that I had fucked her ass for only 10 seconds, out of frustration that she would do nothing else before sleeping and that I then let her sleep the rest of the night. As well, that she would then do nothing in the morning either, when I finally had to throw her out at 10am, so I could get to my dental appointment. She had also now forgotten saying she would pay back the bar fine. Hence her evil looks.

As I would not call her over, despite her intense stares and unhappy face, finally she came and sat on TTChang's lap, whom she knows well. I ignored this and kept talking to the petite and well hung cutie, whose name I have forgotten. There was a brief flurry of Thai conversation. The cutie asked 'did you want this lady sit with you?', pointing at Cartun. I said no. 'She say you want her sit with you.' 'I don't want her to sit with me, she no like me, she no treat me good'.

Suddenly, still sitting on TTChang's lap, Cartun leans across the 2 LBs in between us and says in very angry voice, with a very angry face, 'you fuck my ass, you must pay me.' I leaned in and said 'I fucked your ass for 10 seconds, you don't get paid for 10 seconds work'. In one quick fast motion she slapped me.

A few factors stopped things from getting out of hand quickly, there were 2 LBs sitting in between us, she was sitting on TTChang's lap and most importantly, she did not hit me hard at all. I have been slapped far harder by ex GG girlfriends. My face wasn't reddened and I can't say it even really stung. But I was, as you can imagine, 'vely angry'.

I stood up and in front of the 2 LBs, the others who have now taken an interest and TTChang, I spewed out my end of the story at the appropriate speed. “I like you, I take you again because I like you. You say you 'vely horny' you want go now. But, at hotel you no want suck my cock, you no want fuck, you want only sleep. Then I fuck your ass 10 seconds, but you no move, you lay like dead person. So, I let you sleep. You sleep all night. In morning you still no want suck, or fuck. When you leave, you say 'I pay you back bar fine'. Where's my bar fine? You want me ask mamasan for bar fine?”

Except for mutual glares, this was the end of our conversation. She said nothing more to me. After a few seconds of the stare down and TTChang talking quietly to her, she looked away. I sat down. However, this put an extreme damper on my mood. TTChang had had a 'home delivery service' before coming and Scottiej23 had barfined his Japanese style cutie. But, given everything, I decided to leave Obsessions alone and head upstairs to Cascades.

#118 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

At Cascades, I was after that Japanese style cutie that I believe Boarhog had posted on his thread. But, she wasn't in the bar. :(

Toyed with the idea of taking this cute little LB waitress, bit of an overbite, but beautiful eyes and a great tight little ass, outstanding ass actually. :twisted: I can't remember her name, but her number is 123, easy to recall that!

But, in the end result, I took Nat, number 87. She is very feminine, though my pics don't do her justice. She's got a decent sized cock, but she is a bottom only girl. No problem with that as long as everything else is good. She's a university student, so no long time. She's very upfront about that and her being a bottom girl.

Gave a good blow job, but after Aem & Pookie, seemed not quite up to par. Likes a good solid pounding. For those interested, again she is bottom only, but will let other ladyboys fuck her. :twisted:

Anyway, here's Nat:

Attached Files

#119 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:34 PM

"OUCH" with Cartun mikey :shock: but glad it turned out all OK in the end mate :wink: nice girl :D

#120 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:44 AM

Yes Dave, it's gospel, I swear it! You can check with TTChang or Scottiej23. Though, Scottie was behind me, and had his little cutie in between him and I by that point I think. But, of course, given the situation, TTChang had the front row seat.

I don't know the whole situation with Cartun. Perhaps, with it being slow season and the recession, she'd had no other bar fines that week. Most of the customers in the bar, the 2 times I was there, were Japanese. Because of the strength of the Yen, compared to other world currencies, they are getting a very attractive exchange rate. While being very cute and having a great body, Cartun does not color her hair or style it the way the Japanese like.

Probably, if I had called her over, explained how I felt & why, and tried to work out a compromise for a bar fine and another session with her, everything would have been fine. As you know, I have no doubt as to her ability to fuck, if she wants to. But, given her 'sleep' performance the Saturday night before, and the fact she was giving me the 'evil eye' from the moment she saw me, I wasn't prepared to do that.

Too many ladyboys, too little time. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci