Petesie's "Off the Cuff" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#97 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

Soi Diana, opposite the LK, second row of the beer bars, last but one on the right if your looking towards Soi Buakhow..... :wink:

Happy Paddy's day...! :) :D 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

Petesie's Off the Cuff Trip Report 16

The last Day!

I awake around 10 and chase her round the Loom till she beats me off with her new stick.......we have a cuddle and I get her to pull the magic finger and let off a loud one.......she is disgusted with this so more fooling around and I get inserted and we have another session.....I make her get up and shower as I want to go shopping.....this is a good move as she hates shopping with a vengeance so I knew she'd refuse to go.......

She goes off to her Loom and I say I'll see her later at Pooks.......I go down to the Big C where I pick up a few presents for my kids and a feed at KFC.......I wander down Soi 1 to the beach road as I want to take a few pics with my new Nikon.......around Soi 6 I think sod it.....and nip into Pooks to say Bye Bye to Kate.........I buy Ann a drink and she goes and tells Kate it's my last day........

I play pool with Tya and Kate does a good job of ignoring me, serves me right as well!........A customer comes in and she is all over him like a rash and after his drink she is spirited away.......I get the impression this was payback time for not seeing her.....oh well......!

I have a few then go up to the strasse to take more pics before the sun disappears......I go as far as Bali Hai pier and the humidity is at its apex and I'm sweating like a deviant........I wander down the road and go into La Bamba to cool down and I get the girls a drink........I get an sms from Kate saying she loves me and is sorry.....eh?

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Petesie's Off the Cuff Trip Report 16.5

I then go back to the PBR to shower and change and shoot up to Pook Swan.....the wee one is looking chirpy and good so I pay her barfine for later and tell her I'm doing the rounds of the bars tonight to say bye bye so I'll ring her later..........

I get a bike down the road to Soi 6 and say cheerio to Pook and play pool with Ann.....I tell her to say hi to Kate from me and head down La Bamba.........Ann is looking fine and if I had another few days.............! I head up to Ezy and settle in......another sms arrives and I respond....around 11:00 in walks Kate.........Karl smiles, Lita chuckles and Vicki is confused......when did he have time to do that.......... :roll:

We have a fair few drinks and Kate enquires, "Where Money?".......Oops so Lita explains how her old cat was stolen and Cleo is summonsed...........around 1am Kate tells me we are going dancing.....erm okay Sweetie....so we head down to Exite on the Third Road.......really good place this and we find Ann from Pooks in there with a bottle whisky on the go so we join in.....around 3 another bottle is purchased and we are all smashed....Kate is boogieing away and I dance with Ann and Tya..........I look at my watch and fuck me it's 4:45.....my taxi is at 5am.....aargh!

So I hop a bike....kiss the Laotian Queen and head down to the PBR, chuck my remaining stuff in the case, swiftly shower and once in the taxi crack a Singha.....Whoo Hoo!

Attached Files

#100 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

Fuckin hell boy that was cutting it a bit fine......... Kate looks different now with that short hair.......... I preferred it when it was long, i've gone off her a bit now :cry:

#101 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

You know what it's like Paul........I now consider her a pal...... 8)

#102 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

[quote name="petesie"]Petesies Off the Cuff Trip Report 15

I have a cider in Tims go-go and head back to the avenue and watch Valkyrie......good movie with a predictable ending but enjoyable.

Hope you went VIP ? love the VIP in the cinemas their. Watched Valkyrie as well in The Emporium in BKK.

Cant remember what i watched with X in Central World cinema as i fell asleep on her lap.

#103 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:21 AM

just read all 7 pages of your thread mate fucking quality i had to laugh when the bird said why he die and u said pass the lube i was in bits mate exactly wat i would have said.i went on the ezy trip in early jan to koh samed with karl and way back got dropped at pook swan and and popped in 4 a beer and spotted aum but trouble 999 who come on the trip got in there first and stayed with her 4 a couple of nights was gutted.she was very nice a little bit quiet but sometimes thats good. managed to have my last night with her b4 going bkk to nana hotel but cant really remember 2 much as i was pissed oh well another time. when u back los mate b good to get on yhe piss with u

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

There's a fair few BM's there in May including meself if you're around...........Aums quiet mainly due to her lack of language and social skills.......but once you get to know her she's a bit of a minx......

I was having a shower and she crept in and attacked me through the curtain........damn near had a heart attack.....I leapt out still in the bollicky buff and chased her round the Loom only to discover she'd let the maid in.......another kodak moment.....Aum laughed for hours and enjoyed telling the entourage at Pooks....... :roll:

#105 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

dont get to pats till 12 june not sure u still b there wish i could change it but booked it in november at 515 pound london bkk direct thought i got a good deal but now gone down to 422 pound may and june with eva air and mine non changeable. oh well serves me right 4 jumping the gun hope 2 c u

#106 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

Great read Petesie. Loved the pics. Sounds and looks like you've had another wonderful time. Cheers mate. :D

#107 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

Thanks fellas.......just the wrap up to come and a few more pics then I'm done.......till next time!

:P :lol: :wink:

#108 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

.....till next time!

Yes, just in time for your taxi to the airport for your next adventure in the land of smilies.

The circle of life continues :wink:

Bastard!

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci