• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

Better work on that Liver and ankle Hoot as there is some serious mongering to be done in May.

Excellent trip report Pete, I felt like I was there with you :D

see you soon Guys

Terry

#122 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

I think I've found the answer to my ankle...just need a side car to take my chosen one home. Thinking maybe they could paint some flames on it for me :D The damage to my liver I'll just consider friendly fire. See you guys in a month :D

Attached Files

#123 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

no sidecar needed just pop her arse in the basket and bar fine as you go through check out

#124 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

this is what it would be like, the irn bru advert, enjoy :lol:
for you hoot, do not get any ideas!

#125 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:30 PM

Hi Petesie,

I was just taking a stroll down soi baukhaw using pattaya photo guide, and guess who that is in the black dress, outside pookswan.

http://www.pattayaph...evRU3BskcgADDNA

I had to laugh, it's one of the dresses I got her before. I see her turning up in some photos, but she doesn't seem to be too busy, always in the background looking up and down the street for customers.......... poor girl, I hope she's making a few bucks.

#126 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

Isn't it uncanny they took that pic just as the girls were leaving the bar......... I'm guessing to go up the Soi for the "sisters" check-out?

:shock: :? :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#127 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:11 AM

Look what I found on her MSN, I see she got a pair of bolt-ons now....... How could I avoid that :P

Attached Files

#128 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:10 AM

She didn't have them 3 weeks ago :shock:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

I've noticed Cake a while now, stunning girl and always pleasant.....these I took in November........perhaps an enlargement since....?

:roll: :? :wink:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#130 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

Donnykey, you should try going to pookswan sober ha ha ha

This photo was taken on the 8 feb 2009. As you can see the scar is well healed........ at least 6 weeks to 2 months. I would say she got them done around mid December at least. As Petesie took his photo in November.

Attached Files

#131 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

I've noticed Cake a while now, stunning girl and always pleasant.....these I took in November........perhaps an enlargement since....?

:roll: :? :wink:

Did she have tits in that photo? when I was with her in June, all she had was little hormon tities

#132 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:25 PM

Donnykey, you should try going to pookswan sober ha ha ha

This photo was taken on the 8 feb 2009. As you can see the scar is well healed........ at least 6 weeks to 2 months. I would say she got them done around mid December at least. As Petesie took his photo in November.

I'm always sober....In those pics they look bigger than I recall that's all....probably the clothes/bra she wears.....Cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci