Petesie's "Off the Cuff" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#109 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:50 AM

You'll be there soon enough DC.......I was planning to go in August but that may have to slip till November....I fancy being there for Loy Kratong.......

My next trip in May will be a wee bit different....can't say why at the mo.......but I will be restricted somewhat......but Ill try me best to get up to no good for the sake of the forum...... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#110 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:21 AM

..I fancy being there for Loy Kratong....

Yea I wanna be there for Loy Kratong too this year, I hope so :)

My next trip in May will be a wee bit different....can't say why at the mo.......but I will be restricted somewhat...

Look forward to discovering what that's all about.

Teasing the readers so we stay tuned 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#111 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:53 AM

I've always missed Loy Katong. I think I'll make the effort to experience it this year.

Lets just hope none of us have got the same lady in mind as our date :o

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#112 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:13 AM

What date is Loy Katong? I will be in LOS early November.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#113 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:29 AM

It falls on the night of the full moon in November and is the most romantic date on the Thai calendar.

This year it is on the 2nd November - I Googled it :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#114 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

It falls on the night of the full moon in November and is the most romantic date on the Thai calendar.

This year it is on the 2nd November - I Googled it :D

Thanks , I'll still be in Pattaya.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#115 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:23 AM

Off the Cuff Wrap up

Fella's.....what can I say......another blast was had.....I really enjoyed the company of very special people who helped shape the way my trip progressed......we had plenty of laughter and probably way too much drink but along the way we all had a real good time...........

The girls as usual were great and I managed a few which surprised me....I had fun....it's always great to go back and see the faces we have come to get to know.....like it or not....they are our friends and acquaintancies........and sometimes lovers....

The guys we meet along the way are diamonds....each has their own style and preferences and thats what makes it all so worthwhile and interesting.........to our hosts in the bars.......thank you all for looking after us.....we can tell the difference between friendship and business and the mutal respect we have.......if it weren't for the likes of Ezy and La Bamba.....Pattaya would be a far sadder place......

So thats it.......thanks for following Jacko and my escapades which so many of you were participants...!

It's a pleasure to contribute to this fine forum........

Bless you all.

Petesie.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#116 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:30 AM

DC, I just wanna say what a great guy you are and I look forward to covering you check-bin in Ezy next time, it's the least I can do :D

Awww mate you didn't have to say that, but I appreciate it and I'll hold you to it :lol:

Great reporting petesie with tons of good fun and pics, very entertaining 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#117 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:37 AM

Well done Petesie,
Now hurry up and get back there, to get another TR started :D :wink:

#118 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

Yes matey, very good TR and loved reading it as the wind and sand blasted my hooch. I was all tucked up cozy in bed with the lights down low to get in the mood for some great reading and photos too. lol..

The next adventure is not far away.......

#119 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:00 AM

Another fun installment from the Petesie journal. Looking forward to the next escapades that shall kick off in just several more weeks! I don't think my liver or my ankle are quite ready....

#120 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

Shall I just drop them off at your Loom then......?

:lol: 8) :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci