• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#73 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

If it was me Petsie, I would have turned round and paid the bar for little cutie there and then, and left Aum there with a peck on the cheek. )

I'm with Paul on that one Petesie. Aum looked damn fine, if overdressed, at croc farm outing, but pulling that on you after your class treatment of her was shit!

#74 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:08 AM

Ah no worries guys, the main man enjoyed himself..........all the rest of the shite I can quite happily take on the chin....... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#75 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:12 AM

Nice meeting you too Daft Spunk....albeit too briefly as Jacko and I were.....erm....hammered!

:roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#76 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:02 AM

Great report petesie !!! that valentines chair bring back memories ended up init one night with a pooks LB called cheerie or sumat like that.

wish i was still out their !!!!!

OTS, Her name was Cherry.
You have pictures?

Although my Lek matched the criteria, I remember having 2nd choice that day, still hurts a bit. :roll:

always said we cud have done a swap, wud been fun, neva mind mate, both were cute and funny

#77 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

Great photos Petesie, very entertaining stuff indeed. :lol:

It was nice meeting you last year, and I truly appreciate all your contributions on the forum to date.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#78 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

Thanks KK.....the forum has changed my view on life as I knew it and widened my perspective and outlook....

I confess to being impressed with the quality of BM's I have encountered and shared experiences with, it's been a hoot and long may it continue......

Hope to catch up with you again in the future, cheers!

#79 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

..the forum has changed my view on life as I knew it and widened my perspective and outlook....

I've never heard of an anus being referred to as a perspective before, but I guess it depends upon which angle you're looking from :wink:

Still looking forward to sampling Balloon by proxy.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#80 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

That is classic Aum behavior Petesie, well maybe bargirl behavior. I met her last September when she was relatively new at Pook Bar. When I got back home she was sendng me emails about missing me and being lonely all the time while I was reading your first trip report and your exploits with her. I found it rather entertaining and had a few laughs. It is all a game.

http://www.lb-69.com...pt_Holiday.html

Someone needs to buy her a new shirt too. :D

#81 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:48 AM

Yep,........you've hit the nail on the head.....it's mostly a game and as long as we can see it for what it is....winner winner chicken dinner..........

I like Aum....the wee ruffian that she is......but I can now walk away......unlike her....... :?

#82 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:51 AM

DC.....yer a swine.....I shall recount my Balloon tale shortly....... :wink:

#83 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:24 AM

Excellent stuff Petesie
Hey

#84 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:06 AM

Yep,........you've hit the nail on the head.....it's mostly a game and as long as we can see it for what it is....winner winner chicken dinner.....

I do agree Petesie...That's why i stopped my relationship with the alluring Waros, there was no reciprocity thought she claimed there was...I didn't want to waste my time with a "trophy girlfriend". I am not masochist.

I really enjoyed your TR, thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci