Pictures From Patong

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#37 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:19 AM

Great trip report.....looks like you're having a great time.

Be nice to my girl Aum (not Ohm)....tell her Denis says Hi. :)

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:10 AM

:wink: Top stuff PT......really enjoying this and long may it continue...........

:roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

It's great to see the "Mayor of Pattaya" aka "Pentire" doing so much to promote tourism in his sister city Phuket. :lol:

There's actually a couple of LB's you've captured that would meet KK's strict criteria, and measure up.......so to speak. :oops:

Great action photos as usual, please keep them coming.........and the photos. :D
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#40 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:45 PM

Liking the looks of things there on Ladyboy Island, PT!

Tough assignment you've pulled being stranded there :lol: :lol: :lol:

#41 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:53 PM

PT first Lela now Linda.....Absolutely outstanding....I know you like backing winners and you got the Daily Double there and I'm sure you "collected"....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#42 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:01 PM

I'm pretty sure I've see video and photos of Linda under the name Rei. It appears she has had bolt-on's installed since then.

#43 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:12 PM

hi pentire am just back after a fucking long haul .am wrecked .anyway had a ball and done some great lbs ..had a great night at the guess party and was great to meet good auld burrenboy ..he is a cool guy..pity i had to scarper in such a hurry but my gf was becoming suspicous of my extended vocation..wil be back in jan for more of the same.great report as usual sir. :lol: :lol:

#44 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:31 PM

Great trip report.....looks like you're having a great time.

Be nice to my girl Aum (not Ohm)....tell her Denis says Hi. :)

Passed your message on to her last night Denis when she called in to stay the night :oops: and yes you are right, her name is spelt Aum.
She was keen to know how we had communicated however, I was rather reticent about the existence of our little forum with have here.

#45 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:33 AM

I'm pretty sure I've see video and photos of Linda under the name Rei. It appears she has had bolt-on's installed since then.

Hi Stonefre,

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

She does look a little different in Pentire's photos.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#46 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

Too many of these Soi Crocodile ladyboys are now starting to level claims at me of being big butterfly man :shock: Furthermore, one absolute honey bunney whom I attempted to take back to base the other night turned me down on that basis...FFS :o
So, me thinks time for a change of location and back to Pattaya, after all, I am currently paying for two hotel rooms simultaneously and it's about time I had a bit of an economy drive :) I would even challenge Costas to have spent more than I this past fortnight.

Anyway, talking of the big fella, last night I caught up with him in Cocktails & Dreams where Crackejax and Dutch Cowboy from TLF were also in attendance. Along with the ever present convivial host Jimbo we had an absolute hum dinger of an evening/morning.

Kitty has been rather busy with a customer/boyfriend from Germany while I have been in Patong however, it was nice to at last catch up and say hello whilst buying her a few drinks.
With her war paint on and a good few drinks inside me and as long as no one was looking I could easily be tempted :lol:
Maybe my initial assesment was rather rash.

Attached Files

#47 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

Although with the drink flowing in all directions, matters threatened to get out of hand when one of Kitty's colleagues virtually succeded in sticking a pool cue up her arse :lol:

Attached Files

#48 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

So, the hunters then moved on to our usual vantage point at ringside in Tequilla Bar, Soi Crocodile. Running out of fresh meat I spotted one of my favourites of late, the short haired (Rihaana lookalike) Jessy :lol: Once given the signal she was soon at my side sipping a pina colada and quite quickly & before anybody else had chance, terms for the remainder of the evening were agreed.
She looked sensational, and the absolute deal clincher was the knee high shiny boots.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci