Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:27 PM

Ooooh , and that cock!!

#62 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

Terrific report.

Good to see the Mayor back in his realm of Pattaya. You had to have the best ironed shirt in Pattaya last night - which LB does your laundry - I like a good scrubber!

#63 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

Ok Fellas, the dust seems to have settled so in preparation for the return leg of my Christmas Eve trip to Patong, Phuket I asked one of the mods to reinstate it back in the main forum.

Let's hope I manage to catch up with a few of those I missed out on last time and the likes of Lela and Jessy are in line for a third good arse bashing session :P

#64 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

:P

#65 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:30 PM

:shock: All hail the Mayor!!
Some awesome pix n reporting there as per usual sir :shock:

...not long til Jan now :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#66 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:52 PM

Leaving Pattaya was a wrench however, today I was on the Air Asia service to Phuket and just arrived in Patong within the last hour.
Good fairly speedy wireless internet connection in my hotel room on Soi Sansabai, camera is all charged up so hopefully, I can capture some more shots of those ladyboy stunners who operate in this particular part of the Kingdom.

You might say that I have unfinished business to attend to :twisted:

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:58 PM

8) I'm looking forward to this!!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#68 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

Hehe.

First, hi all!

Right, so Aum and I did get it on in fairly hot ways on my third night there. Nothing concrete about PhiPhi being said. Lol. But yes I did tell her I would have a quiet night the next day. Ofc I didn't. Met up with a Jimbo lady indeed, whom I had met on my first night courtesy of a warm welcome (and intro) by Jim at C&D's.

So at 430ish Aum turned up at the hotel. To my own amasement whilst I was walking down to get some drinks at the minimarkt, as such avoiding a possible showdown with the superstar LB upstairs in my room (which interestingly enough would have been cool to watch). OMG! Drama. Proposing a threesome didnt really add to the situation. Hehe. Me newby, me nice boy, thanks Pentire for being a true veteran and help me out on this one. :lol: After all, we sorted things, and she turned out to be a cool friend, slightly ting tong, but there you go. Hehe. No need to feel less special. See you in Adam. :lol:

Right, I ll write up a trip report in the coming weeks. Lol.

Some more aum for Thedeno

#69 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

Some more aum for Thedeno

#70 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

And another one of the beautiful Aum for Thedeno.

Great pics of Aum....thanks!

So where's your trip report! Get crackin' on it!.....before it gets lost in the reports of the bm's there right now....

#71 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

Aum seems to be rapidly becoming one of the ''It'' girls of Patong and I'll tell you what fellas; a nicer person you shall not meet and although I would hate her to change, while she is engaged in her current occupation she could do with being a touch more hardened and not keep becoming so attached to some of her customers.

Anyway shortly after my arrival Aum soon arrived on the scene so that I was able to carry on where I left off a few weeks ago :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  Aum.jpg   21.31KB   6803 downloads

#72 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

Later on I dropped by at Cocktails & Dreams where I caught up with Jimbo and eventually had the pleasure of meeting Phuket regular Steviep, two absolute gents.
Meanwhile fresh from a good bum banging Aum also arrived on the scene along with Seya (centre) and the gorgeous brown babe Pim (right)

Posted Image

Pupay has been known to me for as long as I have been going to Phuket. She used to room share with the iconic Areeya and is no back number herself in the shagging stakes. If I manage to catch her one evening when she does not appear to be either spaced out or pissed up then it may be worth giving her a spin for old times sake :lol:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci