Pictures From Patong

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#97 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:35 PM

Blade dear chap, it probably was Lela because I observed her rearing up in a similar fashion to Voodoo when he choose to go with Waros one night having spent the previous 24 hours with Lela. However, he stood his ground and explained to her that it was his right as a customer to go with whom ever he wanted. The next day everything was forgotten :lol:

Also, on January 7th Lela had surgery to remove that splendidly active cock of hers and now has pussy :shock:
Presumably she is gonna be out of commission and off the streets for a few more weeks anyway mate.

Yes, still no sign of Lela as of last night. And yes, she has too much attitude for my liking. But she's off my list now, anyway, as LB pussy is a waste of time. A real pussy is sooo much better (if you really must go "gay").

#98 Blade001

Blade001
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:04 AM

Thanks for the update guys, much appreciated.

#99 sonilsen

sonilsen
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

Anyone have telephone nr for any of the girls in this post, really wanna hock up with one of them but i cant go hunting in bars becourse i have a girlfriend here and wouldt like her to know im ladyboy hunting;)

The ones cought my eye first was Waros and Lela, hope some of you can help me with it. but if you got any hot ones i love to try some others.

Stay in Patong for 2 more weeks so i hope to get a couple of encounters with some hot ladyboys.

Just pm me with some nr:)

Svein

#100 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:09 AM

Wow nice Report and great Pics from The Beauty Lela

#101 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:21 PM

this was a good report. very nice photos. :clapclap: :clapclap:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci