Pictures From Patong

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#49 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

A few more snaps of this future star of the Phuket ladyboy scene.
I asked her to keep her boots on while I pump her bum doggy style however, she declined my seemingly straight forward request :?

Attached Files

#50 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

Nice snaps PT I bet we going to see more of Jessy :lol:

#51 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:30 PM

interesting comments about the butterfly bullshit.
i found patong to be good for a short side trip, but it is a small village.
pattaya is the daddy.
i,ll never understand why some members only ever stick with patong.
anyway,
is this the same jesse.?
used to work in the moulin rose cabaret.?

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#52 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

some nice pics - especially of the short haired Jessy

by rule I like long hair on girls,..but this one is a hawtie for sure
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#53 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:02 AM

Outstanding photos, Pentire ole chap!

I have to say, your taste in LB's is top shelf and you've given my short list a few more entries!!!

Couldn't agree more about Jessy, as she is smokin' hot and those black boots would have closed the deal for me as well. Can't believe she wouldn't wear them for the actual event, and I might have threatened to end the arrangement on that basis. After all , the customer is "always right".

On the "butterfly" accusation, it's such a drag to hear that comment coming from girls who make their living on their backs, but it is just more of that absurd Thai logic. Just ignore it, and adjust your social agenda and sounds like you're doing just that.

Keep up the great on the ground reporting.
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#54 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

I haven't been posting for 10 weeks or so Pentire, but just had a pleasent read of your thread. As always, some great humor, pictures and the quality of the LBs you choose, even blind drunk, never ceases to amaze me.

Keep up the good work and please say Hi to Bee for me. mmmmmm mmmm that Bee turns my crank!

#55 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:17 PM

Pentire's gone back to Patts for a while, eslmiker. but as it happens i want to say hi to Bee in my own special way :wink:

Attached Files

#56 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

Yes back in Pattaya now but Phuket is slated again for Christmas Eve. I think that is the same Jessy in your picture there Anthony, infact almost sure it is, without the facial cosmetics not nearly as stunning unlike Waros who is an absolutely stunning creature even without the war paint.
On my last night I was planning to sleep alone prior to heading for the airport around lunch time however, around 4.15am a crest fallen Aum (ohm) calls me virtually in tears because Dutch Cowboy (name on TLF) had rejected her in favour of one of Jimbo's girls. Having been with the ''Holland Man'' the previous night, Aum had fallen for him and was under the impression that she was going to be his date on Phi Phi Island (the swine :lol: :lol:)
Therefore, as some form of scant compensation I suggested to her that she come to my room and stay the night.
After a few tears and sobbing she fell asleep in my arms with a hard on :oops:

A final picture of Aum.

Attached Files

#57 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

On my last night I was planning to sleep alone prior to heading for the airport around lunch time however, around 4.15am a crest fallen Aum (ohm) calls me virtually in tears because Dutch Cowboy (name on TLF) had rejected her in favour of one of Jimbo's girls. Having been with the ''Holland Man'' the previous night, Aum had fallen for him and was under the impression that she was going to be his date on Phi Phi Island (the swine :lol: :lol:)
Therefore, as some form of scant compensation I suggested to her that she come to my room and stay the night.
After a few tears and sobbing she fell asleep in my arms with a hard on :oops:

A final picture of Aum.

Well, well.....she seems to fall hard for all the guys....now I feel less special.... :cry:

#58 horneddesi

horneddesi
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:27 AM

Great stuff man. You got some good taste. And I'm definitely sold on Phuket now.

When I first saw those 2nd set of Jessy pics, I immediately thought to myself that those boots are staying on. Then when I read the post, I wondered why she declined you?

And Jenny is the hotness. What's the chance that a girl like that won't be some falang's girlfriend while I'm there around the busy Christmas season?

#59 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:05 PM

Pentire's gone back to Patts for a while, eslmiker. but as it happens i want to say hi to Bee in my own special way :wink:

I don't blame you mate. Here's a couple of Bee saying goodbye to me in her own special way. :twisted: The first is Bee pointing to where she wants Mr. Happy to insert himself. The second a particularly good shot of Bee's 'truncheon', :shock: as Pentire once appropriately called it.

Attached Files

#60 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:19 PM

Yes Panther, as those in the know will tell you, 'if you haven't been with Bee, you haven't been to Patong.' :D And Yes! she has an amazingly shapely pair of super long legs that end in a perfect tight little ass for such a tall girl. :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci