Pictures From Patong

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

:wink: When I'm shedded they look like that anyway.......
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

Loving the report as always Mr Pen :lol: I shall be in Bangers on 14th and hope to see you then mate... Sorry to hear about the theft what a skank :twisted:

I have to say that I am quite impressed with it and during some unusually sober moments I experimented with different settings and shutter speeds down at Soi Cocodile the other night.
Take a look at the results:-

:shock: Just looks like a couple of out of focus snaps !! or my vision at 8am !!! :shock:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#15 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

sorry to hear about the theft as well m8, i fucking hate thieving bastards. how much would the excess be on your insurance, low enough to make a claim, or too high as not worht it?

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

Don't know what you are talking about Sev7en, I reckon Jessy looks incredibly feminine :lol:
Thank you mike & rev for the sympathy regarding the camera being nicked fellas, my own fault because I took my eyes off her for around 30 seconds while taking a leak, when I returned to the room so convinced was I that ''she'' was up to something that I lead her to the door :? Trouble was, alcohol was very much in attendance and I could not establish if anything was missing.
Even when reception called me about retuning her ID, I still had not noticed that my camera, charging unit and cable had gone walkies. Next morning of course everything was crystal clear and although I had an opportunity to make a theft report to the police with the offenders ID card number....my camera was now long gone so I just left it to the hotel to record the incident via their computer.

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:06 AM

Anyway, here are a few more random snaps of events at Soi Croc a few nights back :lol:

Attached Files

#18 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

it would be easy for me to say, that you should keep everything locked up, but when full of the vodka and chang, harder said than done. you did the right thing by showing her the door, as if you didnt the bitch could have had time to take other stuff. sorry pentire, i do not mean to go on about this but i hate thieving bastards :!: , the last i shall mention of it. more great pics of soi croc, keep them comming :wink:

#19 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

Hi Mr Pen,

You sure have a taste for stunning girls, what a selection!!! 8)

What about the girl on the concrete platform with the "pacific coast shirt"? She looks cute, curvy, quite my taste!

Thank you

Josh

#20 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

Yes Josh she is lovely with a fab bod :P I may indeed give her a spin however, some of you may be put off by her post-op status :cry: She was occupied with a punter last night however, kept smiling towards us and when I put my fingers up to her in a scissors motion she nodded her head.
Some fabulous photos to come guys because Patong is populated by many gorgeous ladyboys and during this prolonged stay I trying my best to do them all :lol:
  • Mickk21 likes this

#21 kalasin

kalasin
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:24 PM

Nice report and great pictures. From time to time
the name of BEE appears in the reports.

Where can she be found. I never saw her in
SoiCroc.

Kalasin

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:55 PM

Bee is employed at the second bar on the left as you enter Soi Crocodile from Bangla and Kitty is safe PP, I have no plans to bugger her sweet little ass :lol:

Ok people......Shortly after arriving in Patong, Voodoo had made a booty call to a fabulous looking little brown raver by the name of Lela. Having done the business with her, he invited me into his room to check the goods out......very very impressive and she knows it :lol: While prancing around the room in her G-String she amused us both by hardly taking her eyes off the mirror reflection, while explaining to Voodoo and I that she was number one in Soi Crocodile and her body is perfect :shock: Nothing like having a high opinion of yourself.
So the following night I spotted her in Soi Crocodile bought her a brandy and asked her to take Friday night off and stay in my room with me as I was having 24 hours off the sauce.
Here she is at Soi Croc.

Attached Files

#23 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:23 PM

So, as agreed and as good as her word; Lela is banging on my door at 11.45pm dressed to kill, ready & willing to stay the night :P Hardly any time at all lapsed before she was naked, washed her arse and was ready for the old fashioned boarding school treatment :lol:
The little minx was as hard as wood in a matter of seconds and her lovely sized piece remained like that for most of the 15 hours spent in bed.
What a stunning creation :P

Attached Files

#24 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

She is barely five feet tall even in high heals, definitely gonna have her around again before leaving this island :wink:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci