Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#73 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

Wow Phil!! Ann is absolutely lovely! Wow! :twisted:

#74 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:13 PM

Nov 18

Went for another walk to buy some DVD's and found ten I really wanted on second road . It had started to rain so I crossed the road to a complex on the corner of Soi Diana . The pain in my legs had returned but seemed much worse this time so I feel it was the Kamagra. :? After having a quick look for some music DVD's I went into the massage place for a foot and leg massage to see if that would help with the pain. Unfortunately it did'nt so I just went to the hotel for a nap .
I later awoke and felt much better so figure the Gel had worn off .

Later on I got txt from Pentire saying he was going to La Bamba where I met him . He then introduced me to Rossco who was a bit different to how I imagined him . Funny how you can picture someone in your mind just from a forum. :roll:
Anyway Rossco it was a pleasure to meet you and will say hello next time. 8)
While we three chatted I had Dear arranging herself around my neck . I think she likes me :oops: I had liked her from some photos I have seen here so dont know why I did'nt grab her at that time. Must have been that skinny barmaid that kept attracting my eye whenever she walked past. :twisted:

Later we three managed to meet up again in Stringfellows where I managed to find Wan . Happily she remembered me and I complimented on how she had lost some weight and looked much sexier . She said she remembered the two ST's I had with her in January . I also had Kip on the other side of me so was feeling very comfortable . An LB who had been sitting on the other side then got up to dance but she seemed to have something out of place :shock: . Her cock was fully erect and she proceeded to threaten people with it and tried to put it into their drinks . Wan and Kip had seen me enjoying the view and when they both started rubbing my bulge I happened to look down and saw they both had their fully erect cocks out and were asking me to go upstairs for some fun . :shock: I really should have done it but was supposed to be meeting Pentire in Walking Street , so was thinking about what to do while having a drink.
At this stage I noticed that the number of smokers had increased to about five and all seemed to be puffing away quite happily . I looked to see if the fans were on but it only seemed to be the airconditioning that was having a very hard time controlling the smoke . Wan had gone to dance so I chatted to Kip and said I was going to leave as it was too much for me , I also went to say goodbye to Wan and she seemed sad that I had'nt renewed our friendship .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#75 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

Continued

While looking around for PT I happened to walk past the Beer Bar where I had met Ding La , this time they were all silent as I walked past instead of screeching out for me like the other bars did . :? After going to the back of the complex I turned around to see all the GG's in Ding La's Beer Bar staring at me . I had been thinking about her so went and said hello . She was very pleased to see me and I asked her to come around and sit next to me. I shook hands with the Big Boss Me (Lady), and some of the other girls . They then informed me that Ding La had been crying for days after I had dumped her in the street . Looking at her face I believed them . As we were getting on very well I decided to Barfine her again and paid for two nights just incase we wanted more time together .

When we got back to the hotel the sex was as good as the first night .
I had not mentioned it before but I had been fucking her laying on my back while she did reverse Cowboy giving me a great shot of her nice round arse . As I had been drinking heavily with my mates I was having a bit of trouble climaxing so pulled her off me , pulled off the condom and stroked myself trying to get a bit harder . She pushed herself back onto me but I said no condom and pushed her off while stroking myself more . She then forced herself as far as she could onto my cock and bounced up and down while I held her arse . I was thinking this is no good , I should'nt be doing this . But it felt so fucking good :twisted: anyway it did the trick and I dropped a load onto my stomach . :D We did things like this a few times so I hope she is safe .
Anyway she never looked like a tart , dressed more like a wife with very little makeup so I was happy to have her around me as she was always good company.

Later that night I woke several times in great pain in my stomach and had really weird dreams that someone had either poisoned me or had spiked my drink . The next few days I had really bad problems with my guts so having a nice GG around was a great decision . My LB friend would have been equally as good but it was just lucky timing I guess.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#76 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

Wow Phil!! Ann is absolutely lovely! Wow! :twisted:

She is gorgeous :D
Excuse the ugly fucker but this is the only other photo I have of her.

Attached Files

#77 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:15 PM

Nov 19

Woke up feeling very ill and had to clear my bowels several times . I also forced myself to have breakfast even though I really was'nt feeling hungry. :cry:

Ding La seemed very quiet and almost worried so I asked her what was the problem ? She said nothing but the worried looks continued for awhile.
Finally when we were about to leave the hotel she asked me if I liked Lady Boys ? I just looked at her a little bit and said " maybe " with a smile . :oops:
She did not seem worried and asked nothing further but looked a bit happier than before.
After this whenever she looked lost in thought I'd just say "ok Darling ?" and she would just break out in a big smile . :D

I dont know who or what had prompted her to ask. Maybe she had overheard the Hotel staff saying something or had I done something in Walking Street the night before as I had looked at the LB's in Lindas as we walked past ? Maybe one shouted out something at me. I will never know. :?

We took a Baht bus to Undersea World using the same bus we had used to go to the Sanctuary of Truth . The guy asked me everyday where I wanted to go and I normally said "not today , thank you".
It was quite interesting as the were several types of fish that I had never seen before and quite a few Sting Rays . We have bigger Sharks at home in a similar setting but some of these looked a bit different . Ding La quite seemed to enjoy herself which was a good sign but there were several school parties going through at the same time . I assume these were from wealthy families as they were quite pushy and did'nt seem to have the same respect for other visitors that I would have expected in Thailand.

I took Ding La to the Pier Beer Garden for dinner as I quite liked the place . We then walked to the Elvis show for which I had worked out the timing exactly.
Elvis was quite entertaining but had a very unique way of performing the songs ( why does'nt he know all the words ? he seems to grunt his way through ) The backing Band were very good and kept a running commentary going about the good looking Russian Ladies watching the show. :lol:
They asked for requests a few times and I almost asked for Wooden Heart as I had been thinking about a special friend. :wink:

We then went to Ding La's bar to pay another nights Barfine . I really was'nt feeling well and could'nt drink more than two beers . We spent most of our time playing with a few of the other girls games like , Domino's and that game with the wooden blocks . They seemed surpised that I could use a few Thai words and said "no hab" quite often.
I also thought another girl looked like Ding La so asked if she was her sister ? she said yes , I asked "same mother , same father? " . She replied "same birthday " . Twins :shock: , I immediately asked about the chance of a threesum ? :twisted: but was actually a bit more polite about it . They said " no !! " :cry:
What I should have done was Barfine the sister so I could walk around the Gogo's hand in hand with them both and said "twins " to anyone who looked at us . :wink: All I really wanted was to go home to bed . I actually wanted to see Munster play against the All Blacks but still could'nt find a venue. :(

We walked out of Walking street onto the circuit when I noticed a GG in front of me looked very familiar but was much better dressed than the last time I had seen her . She was holding hands with another guy so I did'nt say anything . They sat in the last seat of the waiting baht bus , and she looked straight at me and looked surprised . I just waved and smiled at her as they drove away . :(
It was the GG that I had spent five days with last trip . Obviously had been going with customers more frequently now and probobly gone upmarket judging by her outfit. I thought about her alot for the next few days but did'nt try and SMS her . She would'nt have my new number so I dont know if she tried to reach me . Hope I see her next time. :)

Attached Files

#78 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:30 PM

Nov 20

Got up feeling much worse than two beers should have made me feel . Decided that I would avoid eggs from now on so had Hambuger and Chips for brunch . I figured that bread , chips and burnt burger would be better for my stomach condition.
Went for a wander around Royal Pavillion for some last minute shopping but did'nt see anything I wanted . :roll:
As I was starting to feel a bit better I took Ding La back to the Hotel for an afternoon naughty :D We engaged in some pillow talk and I grabbed my Thai phrasebook and we taught each other some words in each others language . She was very surprised that I was Sii Sip Jet , almost the same age as her mother and father :roll: Dont they know that grey hair means I'm old? :shock:
Later we went to MacDonalds for something to eat as she thought it was a treat and I wanted something bland for my stomach . We then went and bought some tickets for Midnight Meat Train , which was very bloody and enjoyable even though it was a bit predictable.

As Pentire had sent me a text saying that Ezy was having a party I was wondering how to go without my Ding La. :? I figured that I would drop her at her bar , and say my friend was having a party in a Ladyboy Bar and I would come back for her later. Simple right?
Well it was :D , she did'nt complain and seemed happy to gossip with her friends in the bar . I asked her if she wanted me to buy a round of drinks but she declined the offer.

I met up with PT , Petesie and I think Sublime Folly . Sorry I should be more sociable but there were LB's around to play with :D
Bang seemed pleased to chat with me and we had a joke , she called me a big Butterfly when I said I could'nt take her because I had a Girlfriend waiting for me . She then changed her mind and called me an Aeroplane :P
Kaew was giving me the "you dont like me " BS but I had told her last time that it would be her turn next , I said I did'nt like smoking . She denied smoking and we had a kiss which seemed ok . She first said she would'nt do Short time and then said she would :? So we decided to go upstairs . On the way up I noticed she had a smoke in her hand and asked her about it . She
told me not to worry about and showed me the shower and dissappeared . I thought she may have gone for a shower elsewhere as I did'nt know the layout of the place . (I dont make a habit of using ST rooms) By the time I was naked and laying on the bed with just a towel covering me she turned up fully dressed . I soon found out what she had been doing . As soon as she undressed and kissed me it was a bit like kissing my grandmas ashes :( I guess I should have told her to go wash but I just continued on getting more turned off till I lost power . :cry: Not much point saying anything else .

When we went downstairs she went off to talk to some other punters and I sat down in Batmans chair and soon had a lovely LB chatting to me . Boy was I pissed off I had not met her before . She said she had seen me at Pooks before and wanted to know about me and Lee . I told her that we were just friends and had not gone togther . She asked me to see her the next night but I said I could'nt as it was my last night which I wanted to spend with my Girlfriend . :(
I guess you now know all about Aum from Petesie :wink:
When I left Ann grabbed me so we had a big cuddle and I said I would look out for her next trip as she was No1 boom boom. :D :wink:

I went back to pick up Ding La and boy did I cop some looks from the ladies :roll: One asked me about LB's but I just said we were having a laugh at my friends party.

We spent some time playing the usual games till hometime . I was feeling partly drunk and partly sick and a bit short tempered . So when the first waiting bahtbus took off I jumped in the next one . One of the drivers started laughing at me and so did Ding La so I jumped out and made for a scooter taxi . All they wanted to do was back the truck up to the curb so people can get in . I really did'nt see the point of them being so organised at 2 am when they never seem to worry about anything at any other time :roll: TIT.

Next day I had a terrible hangover due mainly (I think) to being ill with stomach problems.

#79 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:10 AM

Nov 20

Kaew was giving me the "you dont like me " BS but I had told her last time that it would be her turn next , I said I did'nt like smoking . She denied smoking and we had a kiss which seemed ok . She first said she would'nt do Short time and then said she would :? So we decided to go upstairs . On the way up I noticed she had a smoke in her hand and asked her about it . She
told me not to worry about and showed me the shower and dissappeared . I thought she may have gone for a shower elsewhere as I did'nt know the layout of the place . (I dont make a habit of using ST rooms) By the time I was naked and laying on the bed with just a towel covering me she turned up fully dressed . I soon found out what she had been doing . As soon as she undressed and kissed me it was a bit like kissing my grandmas ashes :( I guess I should have told her to go wash but I just continued on getting more turned off till I lost power . :cry: Not much point saying anything else .

You told me earlier to wait for this installment Phil, I knew what was coming, the ashtray breath was certainly offputting.
The problem is that non smokers, particularly the ones that have never smoked,or the ex smokers who become passionately "anti", is that they regard smoking as a filthy habit....It is not a habit it is an addiction.
Smokers think they smoke when they are satisfied, after sex, to celebrate, to combat anxiety etc etc...wrong they smoke every hour to feed withdrawal symptoms.
You wouldn't expect a junkie to stop smoking, just because you asked them too. same same with a pack a day smoker. The answer is buy them some mints or something, not get upset that they haven't done as they were told.

BTW I am enjoying the TR mate, I just wish the lad's had stayed longer I'm sure you would have turned them :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#80 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:52 AM

I understand where your coming from Patrick but I spent quite a bit of time with LB and GG smokers . I had never smelt or tasted smoke on them as they were very conscious of the effect it has on other people .

She had a smoke just before sex , did'nt bother having a shower or brushing her teeth even though I had told her minutes before I did'nt like smoking.
It took me hours to get rid of the taste . I ate most of the fruit my GG had bought from a cart on the way home and brushed my teeth very well but still woke up with the awful taste in my mouth .

I shoulda just kicked the bitch out with no money but she looks a bit too tough for a naked man to get stroppy with.

#81 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

BTW I am enjoying the TR mate, I just wish the lad's had stayed longer I'm sure you would have turned them :lol:

I will have something to say about them when I do a wrap-up :wink:

#82 james2035

james2035
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

Great trip report 8) Pook( Swan ) Bar certainly has some talent I met a great Femboy called K only had time for a ST with her this month check her out has a nice cock aswell and lovely smooth body :oops:

#83 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

:shock: :shock:
INCREDIBLE report mate, keep it coming!!!! :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#84 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:32 AM

Nov 21

Went downstairs for breakfast and I noticed that Nam had come into the Hotel and was talking to reception . She looked over at me and saw I had company so we just smiled at each other :( and dissappeared I suppose upstairs when I looked away . We then went and did some last minute shopping in the beachfront shops around Soi 13 . I wanted a Manchester United shirt for my boss ( I'm a closet Spurs fan ) . The girl tried to sell me a large size but I explained that it was for my " big boss me " she understood and got a medium . I'm not an expert on Man U so I asked for the best quality one they had for which she wanted 650 baht . I haggled her to 500 and was happy with that . When I got home my boss gave me 600 for it and is really pleased with the quality . :D
I might take an order next time I go and see if I can make some money . :idea:
I bought an All Blacks shirt for 300 baht which I really did'nt need but it was just too good to pass up on . I also bought Ding La some teeshirts and a pair of shorts .
After that we went back to the Hotel for an afternoon naughty and later she put on her new clothes and we went for dinner somewhere . Then we went to the Beer bar to pay her fine and have a couple of beers . We had an early night which was probobly the worse thing I could have done as I could'nt sleep, every little noise in the hotel bothered me and I was also having mixed feelings about going home. I went to the bathroom about 4am as I did'nt want to disturb my darling and sent Pentire a text to thank him for his company and see you later .

Nov 22

Paid Ding La 6000 baht and we said goodbye . No tears or promises which was good but I gave her my email address just incase she wants to get hold of me . She does not have an account so its up to her . She does not have my real cellphone number either. I really enjoyed her company and the sex was'nt too shabby but doubt that I will look her up again as she is wife material . I'm just getting divorced from my Thai wife so really would'nt want a repeat of that unless she was a very special person.

My plan was to walk to second road and hail a cab for 1000 baht like my mates had done . As soon as I got out the Hotel the man in the booth talked me into getting a private car for 1300 baht . I dont think I had ever seen anyone manning the booth the whole time I stayed in the Dynasty :? . I was still feeling a bit off colour and a bit sad so as I sat and waited for the cab the boss started telling me about how some people dont like Pattaya as they dont know where to go or what to do etc. :shock: I thought of putting him straight but could'nt be bothered so just let him go on and on.

Home

The trip home was uneventful but I had a couple of nice ladies either side of me who I could chat to . I did'nt say much about what I had been doing and just used the mates as a cover story , I think they must have read between the lines . :oops:

The whole time I had planned the trip I had been worried about something so had prepared for things like getting robbed and had an extra wallet and all my Bank details and email access and accounts written down and extra Medical insurance for hiring a bike. Nothing other than illness had happend to me so I felt relaxed and could'nt wait to get home . I really did'nt expect to get hauled aside and searched for Drugs in a very unpleasent manner . The young woman thought I fitted the profile of a drug smuggler and was very dissappointed when she did'nt find anything . The other Customs Officers seemed very professional as I listened into their conversations with the people they were searching . Mine was a cow . :evil: When I had to repack my bag I put half the stuff in then decided to do it properly and took it all out again and did it properly . I think my Officer was impatient to get rid of me so she could get her big score.
When I got home I found my stepson had moved in and ate all my supplies and made a mess . I had to go out for a drive and do some shopping after not sleeping for a couple of days . :roll:
Next day was back at work which I decided I really dont like anymore so have adopted a Buddhist approach and smile and think Mai Pen Rai which is not going down very well . :D

I will do a wrap up next as some things that have come out that are worth chatting about .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci