Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#97 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:14 PM

Thanks Auto........I know what you mean but I put it down to being young and mischievous and we'd been having a laugh previously so I can let the cuteness go...............until I get my own back......which I did do....

:? 8) :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:56 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 12.5

Woke fairly early despite me seeing off my last whisky at 5am.........the wee one is in a mood for a cuddle but I refuse to play ball for a while, cuddle ok, no boom boom..................the sulk was on for a bit before she found the Loch Ness Monster lurking beneath the sheets..........Nessie was grabbed by small but firm Thai hands and her bottom maneuvered into position to receive the veritable beast.........a reasonable event took place but after 2 weeks of going at it hammer & tongs the old reptilian refuses to cough a drop...............so I said no come which got the pout of the day award...........

Afterwards laying in each others arms she said what you do today.............time for the biggie.............I do nothing, you go to work............pout and frown................but I Lub you.............no problem baby but you have to go work sometime.....my holiday finished last week.........this situation was pondered for a while................I go now.........ok sweetie, I'll walk you out...........frown and pout and stomp...........we get dressed and I take her down in the lift....she refuses to kiss me.......ok..........I give her a peck and don't look back as I go to the ATM in the avenue but I can see her reflection in a shop window..................pout, frown, stomp and sulk..............Farang no good!

I put this behind me........and go back and generally laze the day away drifting in and out till its time for a Loom beer with Hoot and find out who he's been doing and we hit the street................we stroll past Pook Swan without a glance and go for food in the Butchers and shoot some pool............I have to pay Aums barfine so we go right in the back of Pooks and have a swift beer..............Hoot is soon pestered by the lovely...............and I am joined by a forlorn looking wee one...............we agree to do our usual and go to La Bamba.............and a happy little one accompanies us.............how can I resist..........not that I intended to just a little line in the sand that had to be defined.......in La Bamba Rossco, Bigtel and Kliome are sinking a few and we join them, Bigtel has moved to an even better hotel courtesy of HMG and is well chuffed, we have a laugh and head up to the Strasse...........we go into Hammer and Hoot soon takes his leave "me no like disco" and me and the wee one have a good old boogie.............we then wander over to Ezy to find the great DC in residence, wow, I've had the good opportunity to rub shoulders with some cool BM's this trip, great stuff! I sms Hoot who has been in Linda's, I tease him later saying it's the drag queens he really likes though he claims Sonya's attractions require his best endeavors......yeh, right, a Hoot sandwich between 2 drag queens................so he appears as does Duece who is also in town...........the mighty Cleo is brought out by Lita and is a big hit as usual, a good night ensues though I get swiftly merry and things get hazy so I can't remember leaving, hitting the 7-11 or the Shawarma stand or the ride home........good thing I had my personal bodyguard with me..........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:39 PM

"Whatever it is" is Doraemon, a Japanese cartoon character, a robot cat with a massive stomach that is rather like Dr. Who's Tardis - it contains everything, such as a wallet, scarf, helicopter, hammer, airplane, medicine bag.....but tsk tsk.... no ladyboys!

What use is it!

Attached Files

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#100 texmark

texmark
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

it may not contain lb´s but i met a lb last week at cascades who said her name was Doraemon. Maybe i should have asked her whatever she contains ?

#101 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:19 PM

:roll: I've just noticed my glitch with the photo re-sizer........aargh....I'll have to go through them and replace all the pics with downsized ones, Mods give me a coupla days to do this...........!

:wink:

#102 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:25 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 13.0

Had another lazy day pondering my navel and of course hers.............had lots of much needed sleep and only surfaced to grab some rehydrate and fetch a pair of sandals for another Olympic sleeper.......................I hate them clack clacks with a vengeance particularly at half past daft o'clock when she's trying to creep down the corridor to the Loom.........we have some late grub in the Loom courtesy of the excellent wee restaurant in the PBR and hit the hay for some fun..........she now has the bra off so I now have a beautiful sexy ladyboy with a marvellous set of boobs......I get a bit carried away and instead of a nice slow insertion as soon as I'm past V1 I slide it in with a bit of force to screams of passion or pain......hard to tell which though it must have hit the mark as she promptly came across her tummy.............we carry on and I put her legs over one shoulder and go for it.............I turn her over for some doggie ruff ruff...with her slamming her bottom against my thrusts..............then when I'm near I pull her legs down and bury myself deep into her and my dirty deed is done........Boomchika wowow!

We grab a much needed shower and head out, we give Hoot a knock and discover he has taken another tumble down the stairs at Ezy....as he tells us this I remember doing exactly the same thing myself.....dear me, it appears we were both in a helluva state last night.....Aum laughs at the pair of us and says we both arrived back at the same time at the PBR......we don't recall that part, funnily enough.................Aum heads off to pay Loom and I say I'll meet her later at Pooks.............I grab some beers and juice and head back to the PBR........Hoot is still getting his act together so I head right down to La Bamba..............

At the bar we all love I meet Bigtel and we have a blether.......we are soon joined by Hoot and we share some stories and beer........one of the girls asks where Aum is tonight so I tell them I'll see her later............she tells me that she said bad things about me which surprised her as I was still there at the time..............I let this stew for a while............Ice decides to have a try and I let her....she's rubbing her hardening cock against my arse then as interest is aroused sneaks a hand inside my jeans and gives Nessie a good old fondle and as he is well stiff I get the treatment from the seasoned one.......I let her do this for a while and then call time out before there's a mess.......we are about to head off so I send the wee one a text basically telling her how it is and I don't deserve this.........cat firmly amongst the pigeons we head off into the night.....................

Attached Files

#103 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

Once I went to a lot of trouble to barfine this girl and she and I and my friend and his girl went out for drinks. My friend and I talked and my girl and his girl talked.

I found out that my date had been saying some bad things about me to my friend's date. And all I'd done at this point was get her out of her bar.

Do these girls think that there's some kind of code where Thai-Thai conversations are never revealed to the Falang?

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:17 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 13.5

Bigtel and meself head off to Soi 8 where the traffic down these busy Soi's are at an absolutely ridiculous level and mad scooter riders driving way to fast narrowly miss people, we try to have one in Family Dance but the girl behind the bar promptly coughs all over us which is a decider for us to give it a miss so we head over to Soi 7 to the Nice 2 bar where Bigtel has a good rapport with the girls.....we have the one then move onto Didi Bar where he renews a previous acquaintance with the lovely Nok......we have a beer and more stories then jump a Baht bus to the Strasse...........

We have one in the Rolling Stone Bar where at first I don't see the cute Ning then she spies me and is straight over with her lovely smile....why you no come see me.......erm, I've been deeply embedded in a Ladyboy.....nah, economy with reality wins the day so we have a laugh and Bigtel goes off for an arranged rendezvous.........I tell Ning I'll see her later and wander down the Street and have a drink with Sonya, I tell her I had a girlfriend but I think it is over so we have a natter and she is a lovely intelligent girl as always...........I wander into a quiet Ezy bar and decide to have a couple then go home for an early one.............I check my phone and notice umpteen missed calls from the wee one..........also an sms which says she is getting mad and what has she done.............I tell Kaew we have a problem and she sees this as an opportunity to have a crack again, no harm in trying but to be honest I'm just about LB'd out................

I make the mistake of having a few too many drinks here and before you know it the door slides open and I notice in the bar mirror the slender silhouette of the wee one framed against the backdrop of Soi BJ..................Oh Shite........she's ran me to ground........ah well, here it goes...............she parks herself directly in front of me and I try to swivel away from direct contact but she holds me fast and demands to know what's happening.........fair enough, so I tell her and she denies this.......I decide to get us out of Ezy so I settle up to a bemused Kaew and we head out.....I take her over to Linda's and we share a drink and a chat with Sonya and they compare silicons.....we head down the street and pick up the usual snack of Shawarmas and she buys a couple of tops.....we decide to stroll home and we clear the air and I let her know how it is.............we hit the Loom, eat the snacks and settle in the bed..........she is over me like a rash as she tries to resume her previous status in our relationship.....I'm having none of it but I'm raging for her and we have what has got to be the best sex I've ever had with a Ladyboy......the passion is unbelievable and we go at each other with something bordering on madness........I'm a bit rough with her and she is loving it and comes almost immediately I put it in then again shortly afterwards and when its my turn sometime later she actually comes yet again.........wow..........she again tries to resume the previous status but this fella has the bit between the teeth and is not playing ball....she realises this and whimpers......eventually I relent and hold her and happy teddiness is resumed...........

I had intended that the 3 strikes and you're out rule applies here but I have to be honest and take into account that Aum has chased me all over town this week so as my time comes to an end maybe I'll let this end quietly and naturally..............but then again, another day another drama.........

Attached Files

#105 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:14 AM

Petesie's 2nd trip Report Episode 14.0

Dear me this TR is dragging on a bit...........I won't bore you with the Loom details but we surfaced late......we head over to catch an afternoon movie but the wee one has her dates wrong and its on tomorrow so we have lunch in Shenanigans and wander down to Pook Swan to pay her barfine and Aum goes to her Loom to change into jeans, I have too many beers for the time of day and end up a bit elephants........I have a few sms from Jacksonmi6 to let me know the eagle has landed and I tell him where we are, I also sms Hoot.....the wee one heads off with her friends for her regular sisters health check and I drink more...........Jacko turns up and it's nice to meet yet another BM.....we enjoy a friendly beer and are joined by Hoot and the wee one who shows me her clean bill of health.....phew! We decide to have a look at Pook Soi 6 and jump a bus.....

We have a few in there and Jacko says hello to a few old pals....Ann is looking fine and for a change is more casually attired which really suits her.....she has a chat with the wee one about her silicons and a girl introduces herself to me as Kate's friend from Laos, wow, she is a looker....what is it they're feeding them over there? I ask how the beautiful one is and in a moment of madness I tell her I miss Kate and if she was here now I would be with her.....aaargh! In my defense I'd been drinking for over 5 hours and my deflector shields were down.....so we head off from there to La Bamba to take our usual spot at the bar on the appointed time.....we meet the usual crew Bigtel and Rossco and the girls where a sultry looking Aum is trying to catch the eye of Hoot......unfortunately for her Buttafly mode has been selected and we are off up to first Linda for one with Sonya and then the big Ezy............heading down Walking Street we bump into Kwang who is looking hot as usual, have a few words with her then pop into see Karl and the gang..........

Things are getting hazy for me around this time so please forgive the lack of recollection and if I miss anything out I'm sure Jacko will let me know........I take time out to show Jacko the Lamiqai bar and he is impressed....we are soon joined by 2 cuties and we buy them drinks......they go about their business of trying to short time us and we let the play unfold............mine has the wigwam erected and is feeling a bit stiff herself...............Jacko is smooching with his new friend and as she can't see me so I do what anyone would do for a mate.......I rub his partners cock which gets hard and renews her passionate kissing with Jacko..........much to the amusement of my girl who now realises we're only having a laugh............so we drink up and head off back to Ezy..........I'm getting really tired by now so after a couple more ciders it's time for the road, shawarma's and Baht bus to the PBR......going down the Strasse we meet Jacko heading into Marine Disco with his new date...............good lad, he's hit the ground running!

Attached Files

#106 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

hell of a TR peetsie...really nice work.. :D

the picture of the one you dont know is Pui...old 131-labamba-ezy-freelancer.... :wink: a nice and funny girl that i have had some fun with a couple of times.. :wink:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#107 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

:lol: Thanks for that Batman.......in my favour I do actually ask for the girls names but you know how it is........after a fair few sherbets memories and brain cells are in freefall..............

:wink:

#108 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

Petesie's Trip Report Episode 14.5

I arise fairly early, compose the TR and go for breakfast while the Olympic snoozatron sends up the Z's.......I don't feel too bad considering the hammering my organs have taken on this trip..............talking of which.....after I file the report I have a shower and sneak into bed alongside the sleeping Ladyboy................we have a cuddle and Nessie makes an appearance.........what follows is some really dirty stuff with me actually coming twice inside of her, really good stuff.......we have a laugh and I shower again and I check my mail.....

As I'm in the Forum Aum asks to see the Trip Report again, no problem..........then she wants to see the earlier one with Kate.....oh erm....ok so I show her it on another forum with the sanitized version...........everything's great till she catches sight of a Pic of Ice on my bed in the Loom.............she is actually upset over this as she caught sight of Ice kissing me last night...........and now knows why..........you tell me you only have one Ladyboy Kate.............oh erm did I my dear?................now you Buttafly......aw come off it.....this was before Aum so what's the problem........the miff was on for about 15 seconds till I picked her up, threw her on the bed and showed her how much she means to me..............her cute wee bum got a right good seeing to which the pair of us loved as she came twice and oddly enough I did too......the Loom a/c was off and I was sweating like a deviant..............I was on top really going for it and dripping beads on her.....she says...Darling I need......I need......you need what Aum...........darling.......I need umbrella...........

I had another shower and lay beside her..........she was kissing me when Nessie tried for round 3.......I got it in but I'm afraid her cavity was not to be filled for the third time this morning.......boom boom mak mak.......so I retired gracefully and we went out for lunch, picked an Indian which was a bad move as they got her order wrong and my choice was tasteless so we wandered up the Soi Diana to Pooks which amazingly enough was open as normal so I played pool with Ek and Ping Pong and she went home to get changed......Aum looked really cool and girlish so I settled up and we went to the flicks ...........The Movie was Orna 2 which was a historical martial arts action film which was quite good so we enjoyed holding hands............... Among other things...I have a few sms from jacko so we stroll up Diana and pick him up at the New Orm Bar which is full of tourists with nary a ladyboy in sight apart from my BYO............a 10 year old Falang lad was explaining to Jacko what a barfine was so we said what sort of establishment is this and what do you take us for and left.....we'd already paid but his face was a picture............

Jacko reckoned he'd seen Bang in one of the local bars so we found it and sure enough there she was in Nong Bar............don't exactly know what's been going down but things are fairly fluid at this juncture in time with regard to the girls.............

We head off to Pooks which has a strange atmosphere.........probably due to the girls not wanting to work on HM's Birthday..........so we have one and go to Soi 6 where most of the bars are closed.....apart from Pooks...........so we have one there and Jacko and me decide to explore the upstairs GG venue........the wee one is not amused when I tell her she is not allowed upstairs..........so we shoot on up anyway and are pleasantly surprised.......very tastefully done and a pleasant setting with dual verandas......we have 2 very young fresh from the farm GG's thrust upon us so we are polite and buy them a drink...........I think I have the tractor driver and Jack reckons his is the mikmaid.......definitely not too our tastes so when a hot GG starts her gyrations he motions her over and chats her up.........I nip back to the main bar to avoid a hissy fit and when I'm playing pool with Tya the hot GG comes down for the short time Loom key.....I wonder who for.......? My personal opinion is they got it the wrong way round..........the privacy of an upstairs LB venue might have been a better attraction for LB admirers............

I was wondering where Hoot had got to, from the sms he'd been kidnapped by that bad lot from Ezy and whizzed off to BKK for the day, must've been hell........he's off back tomorrow so I leave him alone.....

Jacko appears and we head to Soi 8 and have a beer in Nice 2 bar then one in Family Dance where we have a laugh with a couple of LB's......we stroll down the Soi and Aum spots a friend working in one of the smaller Go Go bars, she comes out to say hi and is immediately barfined by Jacko, a man of action..............we all head up to the Strasse on a bus and as the Ezy is shut hit the hammer disco where we enjoy a boogie with the ladies...........we have a drink later in Linda's and my shutters are descending by this stage so we grab the usual and stroll along the Beach road cutting up Yamoto to the PBR..............we meet Jacko and his escort in the corridor and say goodnight..................another passion takes place which has the makings of another best effort...........phew!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci