Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:32 AM

PT... it was a pleasure and I'm sure these inevitable paths will cross again.....be safe big guy.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:39 AM

The wrap up...........

Well........another journey in the LoS.........as usual I went with the flow and oddly enough thoroughly enjoyed myself along the way.......I anticipated plenty of Buttaflying but found that actually didn't happen nor did it have to.............not purely because of circumstance but to put it simply.............I was having a real cool time with the person I was with.....yet another Girlfriend experience but of a different sort..........mmm.......I shall have to ponder this one out............

I met some splendid BM's and we all shared beers and cheers together, it was a blast and a joy to be in their company........my thanks go once again to Karl and Lita for their hospitality, not only to me but to all BM's who had the honour to be in their presence, and also of course to Alis and the lassies at La Bamba..................and the ever enthusiastic Rossco who does wonders to help BM's and LB's alike......it was a real pleasure to meet Bigtel and Hoot and Jacko who certainly help make my trip memorable, in more ways than one.......

Emotionally I think I escaped this trip fairly intact........I enjoyed the wee ones company but recognised the limitations and constraints a future relationship could involve..........we are friends and lovers and she knows when I am coming back..............she also knows Kate is returning to Pattaya in 9 days time..........!

I've written this TR in a slightly different style mainly because this is generally the way things turned out, I found I did not have to be so analytical this time round as I was more generally au fait with the whole Pattaya razzamataz........and of course, once more I went with the flow..........no previous conceptions or plans, just see what happens next............and of course I was not disappointed.....even the initial non starter with Kaew, this girl more than made up for it in friendliness and discretion throughout my trip ......I would visit her again.........we are ok...........

My GG excursion was good and I really enjoyed my brief time with Ning........a lovely Issan lady but unfortunately "wife" material, as so kindly, or should I say brutally pointed out by Jacko!

Aum........a hidden treasure..........her initial hardness was replaced by tenderness and a reciprocal mutual feeling.......a real girlish personality who will do well with future nurturing........I wish her well.........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#123 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

Hi Petesie
My trip was made much better by meeting you, the chats and laughs we had will keep me entertained untill my next trip in May.
Reading your trip report has been a pleasure and is bringing back all the fond memories, I arrived back Home yesterday and am just starting to settle back in now. here in Wales.
I look forward to meeting up with you and Hoot on future trips and to many more Happy times and adventures in Pattaya.

Very best Wishes my Friend

Terry :D

#124 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

Hey there mucker, my loom did break.. not my fault.. all water stopped. I was moved to your old room and I hope the bed is still in one piece. hahaha.. :P

Hear from ya soon

Jacko

#125 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:18 AM

Petesie, thanks for the TR, it was superb, and it also took the los blues away for a short time! You seem to have unearthed a wee stunna in Aum, she seemed a cracking lass to spend time with.
thanks again for a great Tr.

#126 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

8) Thanks Guys..........the LoS blues have arrived and I find even though I thought I had escaped emotionally unscathed I find I'm missing the wee one...........perhaps a protective element in me....

It was indeed a fine trip with some great company and I look forward to doing it all again pretty soon!

I see Kaew's now working in La Bamba...........

#127 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:06 PM

I see Kaew's now working in La Bamba...........[/quote]

Hey there bud, Yeah, I bumbed into her as I went into LaBamba the other night. I was surprised to see here there and asked why... She gave me her story but not really worth going into here to be honest.

It was empty apart from German Frank.

Laters bud.

Jacko

#128 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:40 PM

I've just had an SMS from Kaew giving me her e-mail and her password................?

Also quite a few e-mails from Aum and 12 missed calls today..........

Damn I miss Pattaya mak mak...........

:cry: :? :oops: 8) :wink:

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:22 AM

LoS blues is lingering.......e-mail and sms do not replace the void.....I showed some pics to friends and colleagues and they are lusting after Aum................I even came clean to a very good friend who goes to Patts and he just laughed.........but was cool about it and he admitted she had him fooled.............

I will be back in Feb, wallet replenished and a spring in my step and a right thirst on........don't know if I'll be revisiting the wee one...time will tell......anyone around then?

#130 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:40 AM

you said you might not visit the wee one again, is this incase your feelings will get stronger for her, and you realise the difficulties in maintaining a realationship like this?
if you enjoyed her company, and i assume she was ok in the sack, go meet her again and spend time with her in february. but you will just have to be that wee bit more mentally strong.

#131 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:46 AM

She can have me..........

:wink:

#132 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:48 AM

Next February - Showdown in Pattaya - Aum vs. Kate!

Remember seeing that Kate is on here way back to Pattaya, and the wee one is resident there...

Which way will you turn next time?

Or will you choose someone else?

These trip reports are getting much more interesting than a season of Desperate Housewives, Beverley Hills and the X-Factor combined!

Attached Files

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci