Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#73 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:30 PM

You missed the fireworks. I should have taken leave when you and Aum left....I had been turning down that particular girl you mentioned advances all evening, telling her I just wanted to have a few beers. It didn't dissuade her from continued gropings. Things turned sour when an the acquaintance from a previous night showed up and started talking to me. I bought them both a couple drinks, as well as for a couple of other ladies and thought things were understood...I no go with her.

She had a few course words in Thai with my previous girl, who immediately left. It was looking like it was getting ugly so I check bin, and headed for the door. I'll save the rest of the details but it was an unpleasant experience indeed.

Won't be going back anytime soon.

#74 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

Oh Dear.............you Buttafly too much.....mak mak!

:cry: :roll: :wink: 8) :)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#75 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip report Episode 10.5

I awoke this morning with Aum draped over me, she really is lovely with a beautiful face and a girlish frame, she has lovely long legs and her feet aren't big, the addition of her new breasts takes her into another league............she has a cute behind and lovely long hair and.....stoppit! ...............so with all this in mind we had a cuddle and made love twice though each time I couldn't come so after another wee snooze we were both up for it so we had a lovely mutual wanking session with the both of us finishing at the same time on her tummy........

Another snooze followed and it was a call from work that woke me......................I informed them of the situation and that I had made every endeavor to assure my return.................I finished the call, rolled over and slid one up Aum's cute wee bum....................!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#76 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:44 PM

Hi Petesie,

I regularly read your TR and really enjoyed it. Superb writing skills.
I wish i was stuck in Los with a sweet girl like Aum,

I just hope you'll post some spicy pics... 8)

Thanks

Josh

Thanks for that Josh mon ami!

I did take some spicier pics but was specifically requested not to post them and on hindsight that seems the best thing to do on the girls behalf in the long run........sorry if that puts the hardened mongers off but I'm a more mature person these days.....who am I kidding.......!

:wink: :roll: :wink:

#77 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

Petesie, it just keeps getting better and better matey. I am assuming you are still stuck out there? Hope your coy is sympathetic bud, I know mine would be tearing up the contract irrespective of the problems in thailand. Aum is truly a beautiful girl bro, your a very lucky man..

Obviously my own plans have taken a shattering, meant to be taking off on Wed to Bkk and then on to Pattaya... that aint gonna happen now I guess. I have been looking into Phuket, no dramas at their airport, only, I would need to go via Korea (Seoul) then to Phuket from there. It's the big quesion though isnt it? do I, don't I???? hmmmmm decisions decisions.. I will apparently find out on Monday if the flight is deffo off. Take care mucker.

#78 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:36 PM

Hi,

What does the tatoo on the hand of Aum mean?

Thanks

#79 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:45 PM

Very enjoyable read petesie, excellent :D

Despite the size of the pics, which require horizontal scrolling to read all of the text :o

There's a lot of BMs I've yet to meet that are on my to-do-list now.
To have a beer with, that is :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#80 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:34 AM

Well DC, If I get there as planned, I'll happily meet up and get them in. Have fun mate.

#81 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:11 PM

Hi,

What does the tatoo on the hand of Aum mean?

Thanks

Maybe it's a bar code....... :wink:

#82 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:45 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 11.0

We had another lazy day.........I was Skyping my kids and Aum was on the balcony and then came in and walked across the background, my youngster didn't miss a trick, "Is that your girlfriend?" ..........this immediately got the attention of the ex who suddenly appeared........then Aum, the bloody smiling minx, despite me furiously shooing her away.........decided to have a shower.....so the top came off and it was lucky she had a towel round her waist.........otherwise my ex wife would have really had her eyes pop out her head..........another fucking Kodak moment............erm...

We picked up Hoot and went out for a meal firstly sending Aum to Boukow market for a new top..........we had a beer in the New Orm, no sign of LB's there......and then wandered up Soi Diana to sit at Pook Swan.......as usual Hoot got the usual dose of molestation from the lovely..............when the wee one turned up we hopped a bus and walked in the side streets into Walking Street.......we do this for Aums benefit as the BIB are still rounding up freelancers on the Strasse so she's a bit nervous when we pass any of Pattayas finest........it really helps that she's totally passable.........we have a lovely meal in Kings Seafood restaurant overlooking the bay then head down the Strasse to the Blues Factory......Hoot is a bit tired and the pair of us are a bit "Ladyboyed" out but I persuade him to stay and we enjoy the songs Jessie and the band turn out.........

We head off as Hoot has had enough.......as we pass the entrance to the Ezy Soi........I manage to persuade the young and handsome one that its a good idea to face his demons and ignore the nasty spat that he was involved in the previous evening...........so we march straight into Ezy with a nervous Hoot in tow........he soon settles down after a few drinks and we enjoy a fairly quiet night and Karls great tunes..........the wee one has established a bit of a rapport with the girls there so is not uncomfortable with them...........I have a whisky head on by now so we leave Hoot in the more than capable hands of...............and head off to the PBR where we sit on the balcony and I have a few more whiskies and the wee one has a cigarette.......we fall into bed around 3 am and immediately cuddle and fall asleep........

Attached Files

#83 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:45 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 11.5

Awoke around 11:30 with yet another call from work, I was busy trying to explain to my boss the current situation and my reasons for staying put for the time being as the minx has me pinned to the bed with one leg raised and trying to fit a sausage into me.........

I was having none of it this morning so I refused to indulge and came pretty damn close to sending her to work so I let her stew for a while before chasing her round the room.............so we got Hoot up and went for a bite to eat at the third floor in Mikes Shopping Centre, we sat out on the veranda which is quite pleasant with a good sea view though I must add the food was average and a wee bit overpriced for what it was..............we did the tourist thing and bought tickets for the Ripleys Believe It or Not extravaganza........the actual museum was ok and fairly interesting but Hoot chickened out and went to the PBR after this.....we stuck around and enjoyed the 3-D ride and display, Aum really liked it and was squealing like a girly..........we had a laugh in the Mirror Maze and then we went in the Haunted Adventure where she had the willies put up her............how she never decked the clowns dressed as ghosties coming out the shadows I'll never know........

We headed back to the PBR and grabbed a shower and herself declared she was Thai-ired............so we went to bed and have a nice session and she managed to come.........this took a while and as she was drifting off she noticed I hadn't...........so away we went again till my event happened then we drifted off for a snoozeroonie...................

Attached Files

#84 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

awesome, it's nice being kept up to date with an additional extenede trip brief mucker. Just watch she disnae drag you round to the engagement ring man.... :shock: it looks as though you both have found your comfie spot.. Also hope ur boss understands the situation too. Laters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci