Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#133 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:41 AM

This is indeed a particular dilemma I have been pondering.......

Each girl has their own personality and merits.......Aum is fully aware of Kate but her advantage is............who got the silicons..........

8 weeks to go till the next thrilling episode.........

Have a Merry Christmas all..........
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#134 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

Guess it will have to be a LB threesome!
(You haven't had that yet have you?)

That will save the decision making... for a while :-)

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#135 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:37 PM

Mmm.......I did give that some thought..........probably get me boxed.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#136 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:37 AM

petesie, i hope you do not take this the wrong way, but when you are not in los, i assume that these two ladies are still working?
if so and you appear to like both of them and they both like you, they are obviously aware how the system works, why not take one of them one day and the other the next day.
or chance your luck and spend your time with both of them at the same time? fuck it petesie you only live once , go for the later choice :!: :!: :!: :twisted:

#137 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:54 AM

I appreciate your logic but lack the bravado.....

Nah, I'm okay, I'll just see what happens....eh?

#138 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:50 AM

i will be watching this space petesie, as no doubt your dilema will be in your next tr

#139 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:55 PM

This morning I received an SMS from Kate..............yes she is back and wants to know when she will see me again..............oh dear...

So I immediately booked my days off and arranged the flights......oh my.........

Arriving in Patts on the 11th February hot to trot.......and probably some hot water to boot..........aaargh!

Attached Files

#140 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

I've just had the Crimbo SMS's..........

From Kate......Marry Chitmus and Hoppy Now Yeas, love bye...

From Aum......Hi Peter, was't you do where u go christmas! i miss u mak mak I not for get you Darling.....

From Kaew....I love you.....

and a few more from Ning...Ice.......another Kate.....another Aum.....Paeng.....Ek.

Happy times to all BM's and their loved ones........ :)

Roll on February......... :roll: :wink:

This could be the Baht Bus to hell......and I think I'm getting boxed....

Attached Files

#141 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

Just had an SMS from Rossco telling me Kate is now working in Pook Swan.........groan..........just what I needed and any chance of Buttaflyin firmly out of the equation..........aargh!

:shock: :roll: :( :? :wink:

#142 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:44 PM

petesie, that has really fucked things up :shock: , now you will have to make a choice, as you can't please all of the people all of the time but you can please some of the poeple some of the time. come on petesie cards on the table who are you going to pick :?:

#143 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

Me

#144 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:28 AM

Well I spoke to a LB in Soi 6 Pook and she said Kate is now in Soi Bukhouw.

Answer - take them both!

It is interesting that in Pattaya there are neural networks - they all know each other BUT they work in different nucleus (or is it nuclei?). So:

Walking St and EZY are one group.
Soi 13/1 and environs another.
Soi 6 another

Now it gets complicated - the LB's migrate from one bar to another so over time they all know everything! Life is a shit!........................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci