Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#109 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

That brought back some devoid memories of the night P, especially the little ginger kid at New Orn Bar.. hahaha. I am still cracking my sides at that flashback. Nice one mucker

#110 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

pantyhose.?
now thats right up my street.
quality. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#111 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

Jacko probably never even noticed...........I didn't........ :shock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#112 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:46 AM

Great meeting up with you Petesie - had a blast. Sorry I couldn't meet up for a final beer. I had received an early morning (or was it late night) call to see if I wanted to join an EZ Bar excursion to BKK. After the previous nights drinking, wasn't sure I would make it.

We left at 7am, spent the day at a theme park, then a river cruise for HM's birthday. Next thing you know it was a Midnight return. :shock: It was nice to get out and do something different - although with 3 hours sleep, I had one of those all day hangovers that kept me rather subdued. Think we all had a fun and relaxing day. Much thanks to Karl and Lita for putting it together.

Met a lot of great BMs on this trip, it was a real pleasure.

Hope we get a chance to meet up again on another trip.

#113 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:26 PM

Petesie's Trip Report Episode 15.0

Yet another lazy day consisting of sex and then more of it......won't go into whats been said before other than to say we had an hour to kill before the flicks and we ended up on the bed going for each other and as I was putting it in I picked up 10 baht which had obviously fallen from her shorts as I ripped them off, where that from said the wee one............fell out your arse said I........

We went to the movie to discover they'd changed all the times so we headed back, picked up Jacko and went firstly to Papa bar, not a bad wee bar this, friendly though a bit on the quiet side, I asked Kate why her hands were so rough, I'm a farmer was her reply......straight answer that one.......we had one in Nong Bar where Jacko got bothered by the most annoying kid who kept punching him........snotty little git......then went up Pook Swan to pay the barfine and sink a few.......we did all that then headed up the Strasse.......we all fancied an Indian so we dined at this excellent little place on the Strasse where the natives were more than friendly and the food was superb....paid the bill then we went to the Blues Factory and Jacko went to meet a GG friend.....I decided to keep the wee one out of this encounter in case she blabbed about yer man...............we have one in the BF then head of down the street, Ezy is still not open so I think early night and we're off.......we hop a chariot and Aum picks up on the fact I am not overly enthused and asks me if I want her to go.................I mull this over and decide in the affirmative, I give her some cab fare, we get off the bus and I head through the Avenue and she heads in the opposite direction................

The flap of the sandals were soon heard as I was going up the drive to the PBR...........she still had some stuff in the Loom.........oh awright.......I let her get her things and I'm still adamant I want to sleep alone........so as this is clear enough she is a bit upset but holds it well.....as she leaves she says you no go Pook bar tomorrow, I no want see you and heads away..........God bless her temerity........at this point my resolve dissolves.....Aum, I grab her and haul her back to the Loom and we hug each other and make up..........we have a few drinks and a chat on the balcony and I find out a few things she had previously told me but had been lost in the mists of an alcoholic haze..........she had previously worked in the Family Bar in BKK for 2 years so she's a bit more seasoned than previously thought but Aum still retains her naivety as she has not been longtime mainstream and her exposure to the Falangs has been limited but is picking up as her T'inglish improves...........

We have a cuddle and she goes to sleep while I finish off my whisky.............I'm still looking at a beautiful sleeping young Ladyboy who is fun to be with thinking yet again..................where was I?

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#114 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

Aum[/url] picks up on the fact I am not overly enthused and asks me if I want her to go.................I mull this over and decide in the affirmative, I give her some cab fare, we get off the bus and I head through the Avenue and she heads in the opposite direction................

The flap of the sandals were soon heard as I was going up the drive to the PBR...........she still had some stuff in the Loom.........oh awright.......I let her get her things and I'm still adamant I want to sleep alone........so as this is clear enough she is a bit upset but holds it well.....as she leaves she says you no go Pook bar tomorrow, I no want see you and heads away..........God bless her temerity........at this point my resolve dissolves.....Aum, I grab her and haul her back to the Loom and we hug each other and make up..........we have a few drinks and a chat on the balcony and I find out a few things she had previously told me but had been lost in the mists of an alcoholic haze..........she had previously worked in the Family Bar in BKK for 2 years so she's a bit more seasoned than previously thought but Aum still retains her naivety as she has not been longtime mainstream and her exposure to the Falangs has been limited but is picking up as her T'inglish improves...........

Petesie sounds very similar to a paragraph out of Private Dancer.... no offence intended mate just sounds so familiar.... Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#115 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

I can only probably imagine the activities pursued here in LoS are indeed destined to be repetitive both historically and naturally......as a mere Falang....I shall not complain...

Cheers Bruce! last night tonight and I'm off out!

:wink: :roll: 8) :shock: :twisted:

#116 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:50 PM

I can only probably imagine the activities pursued here in LoS are indeed destined to be repetitive both historically and naturally......as a mere Falang....I shall not complain...

Cheers Bruce! last night tonight and I'm off out!

:wink: :roll: 8) :shock: :twisted:

I'm not complaining either Petesie ...I've enjoyed your report and pics and I know you enjoyed your Trip....Cheers Donnykey

P.S. Can't wait to see the Lovely.... in 6 weeks
Oh so happy when in LOS

#117 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report The Final Episode......

I'm actually writing this at the airport as I wait to board my flight to Doha.....the airport operations appear all back to normal and everyone is efficient and friendly..............so I have a Tiger for breakfast and get on with it.....

Yesterday we awoke and I was immediately inserted for her morning therapeutic internal massage.....this was great and we had a shower and returned to the pit for a snooze and a cuddle.........we awoke around 11am and funnily enough did it all again....same same and then..........we did it again...........I must say the wee one is really passionate which absolutely adds to the enjoyment of our ongoing relationship.......there's life in the old dog yet........ruff!

We have brunch in the Loom and then catch the Bond movie.................ok for Falang film says she.........we head back to the PBR and she knocks up Jacko.....cheeky mare..................we share a blether and a tiger in the corridor and we get ready and head out......I tell the wee one we are doing a man thing and where we are going and I will pick her up later...........she tries to pin me down to a specific time but I am deliberately evasive.............so she hops a bike at the back of the avenue.........the boys here are now on first name terms with her and take the piss accordingly............Aum shoots off to her Loom and we stroll down Yamoto to La Bamba...............

Bigtel is in and we are soon honoured by Rossco and Kliome and several other BM's........the beer and the chat flows and I am once again molested by Ice.........we say our goodbyes and head up the street we all know and love.........I ask Jacko if he minds having one at the Rolling Stone Bar and we go in to the usual wail of GG Bargirls calling for our custom.............we get a beer and Ning soon spots me.....she is a real wee Darling and holds my hand and asks me where I've been and why I haven't been back to her.........Jacko lies through his teeth and tells her I've been drinking with him and sleeping alone.......................she is cool and we have a game of connect 4 and exchange numbers............if it wasn't for the other main attraction I'd certainly be more than interested in this little one..............

We say bye bye and head down to Ezy to say see ya to Karl and Lita but they're having a quiet night upstairs so we have a chat and share a drink with Kaew and Tata before heading down the Strasse via the Kebab stand where I buy one for the wee one and we get a bus down to Diana and stroll up the Soi to Pook Swan.............fairly busy there tonight so we have a few laughs and then the wee one drags me off for an early night around 11:30.....we go back to the Loom and she eats her kebab and I have a shower..........we share a drink on the balcony and we spot Jacko and his takeaway arriving at the entrance.................Jacko gives us a knock so we pretend to be in the throes of passion and do all the accompanying noises.........we hear him laughing so she opens the door and I say cheerio holding my sore rear end.........we get undressed, hit the pit and do it all for real....................no mistaking these mutual cries of passion..............afterwards she falls asleep during the cuddle and I have another shower.............can't seem to find sleep so I enjoy another beer on the veranda and listen to the cries in the night from the PBR................I crash for an hour then have a shower at 4am and shove the final few things in the case..........the wee one is well away in the land of nod so I hug and kiss her and say goodbye to the PBR 7th Floor and all the incumbent mongers.........

The girls smile at reception and I ask them to give Aum a nudge at 11am.........top staff these, well managed by Kim and extremely understanding to the needs of the guests and in turn, their guests................I park my bum in the Joe maxi and crack a can of tiger as we're heading out of the car park on my journey to BKK.................it's the only way to travel.............

Attached Files

#118 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:27 PM

Outstanding Stuff Petesie :lol:

Safe journey back to tea towel head land :wink:

#119 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

Nice to briefly meet you on Sunday night in La Bamba petesie, great reading and pics.

Cheers
BB

#120 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

:wink: And you BB and the beautiful Taneisha Black....shame I was on my way out and didn't have the time to chill and hang with you guys......there's always a next time....!

Take care both and hope to see you soon......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci