143 replies to this topic

#49 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

Enjoying the report petesie, great stuff!

Aum and Kate are both very cute and there is a theme in their looks.

By the way, I love Aum's teeth. It's mild imperfections that make someone very attractive.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 6.5

Started off one of those quiet days, didn't prise myself loose from the pit till PM, put in the Trip Report and got a message from Hoot to say he was here and was I up for a beer....nah, hate the stuff....so he came down the hall and we had a chinwag and a beer and hit the pavement, actually we hit 7 or 8 ladyboy bars (on a later recount it was actually 11 if you count La Bamba twice!) and ended up shitfaced...........soo we went down the road and started off in Soi Diana at Pa Pa Bar where I renewed my acquaintance with the sultry Kate from Laos, absolutely smashing girl and is definitely somewhere on my must do list which she knows as by the time me and Hoot left there we had a couple of wigwams on the go..............and we strolled up the Soi to Pook Swan house, had a beer or two and shot some pool and Hoot had a cuddle with his companion from last night, the lovely.............

We jumped a motorbike taxi and headed off to Soi 6, first stop the So What bar where I came across (I wish) the lovely Jennifer, we had a few beers and got a wigwam top up and went straight down to Pook Bar where Hoot, the young and handsome one, got viciously molested by one of Pooks finest, a bit hard boiled for me but the youngster copped it fairly admirably, I had yet another talk with Ann who I must say is looking really fine and I'm seeing the attraction now....or is it just the beer goggles?

Next stop after a brief ride on a Baht Bus was of course La Bamba.......where Alis gave us the lovely La Bamba welcome and generally looked after us, we had the obligatory few beers and a feed and once again the young and handsome one got the treatment, I'm actually starting to go off him a bit.............we had a quick beer in Stringfellas which I am not going to give an opinion on in this Forum, each to their own and all that but suffice to say we only had the one..........nothing wrong with the girls though..........so we went down the Soi and as we were passing La Bamba I noticed Bigtel had made his nightly appearance so we popped in and introduced Hoot and had another beer......Bigtel had a date for the evening so we made our excuses and took a wander up the beach Road to the Strasse.......

Up the Street we headed to my nightly appearance at the Rolling Stone bar and my games with the ever so charming Ning, Hoot could see the attraction too so we had some fun and once again the swine got swarmed by GG's, last time I take him out...........we had a fair few there and wandered down the Strasse stopping off at Linda Bar where I had a nice chat and a drink with the lovely Sonya, I must say she is looking as stunning as ever and positively sultry, I told her I had seen her in Pooks in August but did not have the bottle to speak to her.....we had a laugh about this and a hug and I was starting to feel a tingle and looked up to the sight of Hoot having a Ladyboy sandwich, damn him, put me off.....so I got the shoehorn out and extracted him from the premises, promised Sonya I would see her again and took the young git up Soi BJ and threw him into the big Ezy, we had a fair few there and to be honest I was quite content to stay there but was getting some unwanted grief so I decided to do my disappearing act to save any bother, not an issue so no recriminations please, I looked back on the way out to the sight of Hoot barely visible under an onslaught of Bee, Bang and Tata, the poor lad could hardly breathe.............. serves the bugger right.................

So, what do I do, Sonya, Jennifer, Kate?.............aargh!...........I've always thought to myself if you have an itch it must surely be scratched so I headed up the street into Simon Beer Complex and immediately barfined Ning, sod it..........the little one from Issan was amused as I'd obviously been interested but had done nothing about it all week so I did what every man does in this situation...........I was extremely economical with the truth!

We went into Hammer Disco where I discovered I'd put my boogie shoes on so we had a few drinks a laugh and a dance and headed home to the good old PBR.................... We had a good chat and I must say I enjoyed the lovemaking but why did I get the distinct impression something was missing.............we had another go in the morning which was nice and as we were recovering her phone rang so she had a chat with her friend which went on for ages so rather than be impolite and have a go I did the gentlemanly thing and entered her from the rear, her mate was gabbing away and I'm giving Ning what for which she is loving, her friend realised something was amiss so I think she asked her what she was doing and Ning gasped something to her and she laughed, well, whats a chap to do?

Not many pics from last night as us two daft buggers are all over them but I'll try to do better today..........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

:roll: Things are heating up, just had an e-mail from Kate in Laos who wants to meet me in Pattaya and Aum's back from Bangkok and wants me there now.........aargh!

:shock: :? :oops: :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

:roll: Things are heating up, just had an e-mail from Kate in Laos who wants to meet me in Pattaya and Aum's back from Bangkok and wants me there now.........aargh!

:shock: :? :oops: :roll: :wink:

A superb opportunity for a threesome with the girls of your dreams? :twisted:

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#53 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:56 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 7.0

Another day in LoS...........

First stop was a visit to Aum at her pokey little apartment, just got back in last night from Bangkok where she had the silicons done, poor wee thing was obviously in pain and I gave her a tender hug, Mama and sister were there who'd travelled down to give some support, quite amusing as she insisted on showing her recent additions to me in front of her folks............we have a lot to learn..............told her I'd see her the following day, said bye bye and took a wander up the Soi to the Butchers Arms for a solitary cider taken with a degree of reflection..........I had some chicken and cashew nuts and more deep thought followed by another Strongbow...I better make the most of it as they've stopped selling the stuff in Thailand now, Guinness have the rights to it and have decided, probably a Thai based decision of course, that if they don't sell cider they sell more of the black stuff............

I wandered next door to Pook Swan House and gave Ek something for looking after the wee one, Ek proudly showed me a phone pic of Aum chucking up after the op.............and laughed when she told me that every time the taxi went over a bump Aum would whimper..........tough lot these, bless them..........I paid Aums barfine for the next few days and went outside to find Hoot getting his usual dose of molestation, swine that he is...........we had a chat much to the chagrin of the lovely............who has decided I have come between her and her food.......grrrr......miaow....after a few beers we decided to continue where we left off..........a quick change at the PBR and into the night we went, straight down to La Bamba........

A bit quiet there at first then livened up as some more BM's appeared including Bigtel, Rossco and Lucky A and several others viewed through misting beer goggles........Bigtel was telling me about a CD he'd made a couple of years ago, a hobby of his at the time, so we put it on and it was good ambient trance music.....so we were having a listen and a chat and of course more beer and Tel said he wasn't sure if anyone would like it.....really...I pointed out that Alis was shaking her stuff to it behind the bar, Dear was gyrating on Hoots lap to the music and there was even Aum on the podium taking her gear off to it...... where can I buy one? Dear actually came up and said I want number 12 again......I rest my case....

We left around 10:30 and wandered up the beach road to Action Strasse............first stop was JSB and I had a nice chat to the lovely Sue fresh in from Singapore, really beautiful intelligent girl and did I mention lovely...........she told me she was cut, really, and what do think of the weather we're having this time of year.....to emphasize the point she took my hand and put it to the offending article, mmm, felt nice and moist and ......stoppitt!! We had a laugh and wandered a few feet up to Linda's where I renewed last nights conversation with Sonya, I was too tired the previous evening to notice that Sonya had tits!! Only last month I was reliably informed so the obligatory feel was given, my God, I think I'll have a pair myself.............I enjoy the sight of the young and handsome one getting assaulted by 2 drag queens....vengeance is mine...he is too polite for his own good..........

We went on up the Strasse to Simon Beer Complex to briefly chat with my friend Ning who is pleased to see us again, we have a few games and stroll down to the big Ezy..........

Hoot is once more molested this time by the lovely Aum who displays another recent fine set of Bolt Ons...........have they opened a Tits R Us recently? She still has the bruises though is justifiably proud of them.......Bang makes an appearance, foxy lady..........and Kaew gives me a hug and a chat......we went up the road and at this point things got a bit hazy.....we were playing pool in the beer garden, I went for a shawarma and when I came back the young and handsome one had been spirited away by the fairies...........I had a look in the usual haunts but gave up, had a chat with Ann from Pook Soi 6 who informed me she had told Kate I had a new lady....thanks for that.....decided enough was enough and walked all the way back to the PBR and crashed, tonight I sleep alone.........or so I thought.......woke up to a knock on the door, thought it might be Hoot checking to see if I was in but no,...........Ning!

Ah well, what the hell, so once the showers were over round 2 started, she had shaved, at my suggestion though can't remember saying that..........so it felt really nice and of course her pelvic thrusts were sending tantric messages to the control centre.......we had a long slow one in various positions with her finishing on top which was quite nice but I still feel there's something missing........can't put my finger on it...........we had a nice slow rear entry in the morning and I quickly got her to leave as I noticed Aum has been calling........ I also notice that they've shut the bloody airport.........aargh!

I call Aum and arrange to see her.... I also read an e-mail from Kate saying she has heard someone has been taking care of me.......ooops!

Attached Files

#54 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:40 PM

I noticed Sonya looking very lovely but did'nt notice her new tits either . But then I had a GG with me so was'nt able to get a good look at her :( She recognised me from our time in January and blew a big kiss.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

:roll: Yes Sonya is delectable and enjoyable to be with, a definitive Pearl amidst a few rough diamonds.........I was supposed to be going back tomorrow but as the political turmoil continues this looks like a non event, hope they clear it up soon.......stranded in Pattaya......help!

#56 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:34 PM

stranded in Pattaya......help!

Oh the pain!

Must have another beer..... must have another ST.... must have another khao pad gai.... must have another beer....

It's a lot better than being stuck in Blackburn, Baghdad, Baltimore and a zillion other places on this planet!

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#57 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:51 PM

Petesie

Really enjoyed your trip report and your company over the last weeks.

Apologies that I could not meet up on your last night (assuming the airport re-opens). See you next trip. Pleasant memories.

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:18 AM

:wink: I've not gone yet mate, still here!

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:31 AM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 7.5

Looks like all the political turmoil has kicked off as expected......the Airport is shut though I think they will try to bring this part to an abrupt halt as they are aware of just how much revenue we bring.................went and seen Aum again first thing this afternoon, she looks a lot better and Mama and sister are still there and of course we sat on the bed and had a chat and a hug and her folks discretely sat on the balcony..........the bolt ons were once again displayed and I was made to feel them...............heaven knows what Mama thinks of this but Aum seems happy enough......

Had a call from Hoot when I was there but he was having trouble with his service so I explained to Aum that is unlikely I will be leaving tomorrow and she was delighted, she said if I stay till Friday we can go boom boom and gave my tackle a squeeze, thanks a lot dear for that little display in front of Mama.............just when you thought you couldn't get any more embarrassed.........I gave her a peck and arranged to meet up with her briefly in Pooks at 8pm as she wants to show the new additions to the family..........I smile and wave at the folks and walk down the stairs with very shaky legs.........

I give Hoot a knock when back at the PBR and we head down to the Butchers Arms for some breakfast, shot some dodgy shaky pool and shared last nights events..........I won't go into any other detail suffice to say the young handsome friendly chap has not been exactly lonely these last few evenings......... We decided to do an afternoon stint in Soi 6 but chickened out as we need to rest up prior to the next one......so we head up the road to the PBR and some respite........still no news on the airport...............

Things haven't improved so I've arranged a few more days here at the PBR, many thanks to the ever accommodating Kim and his staff. We headed straight down the 2nd road on a Baht bus to interview the ladies of Soi 6 and get their views on the worsening political situation.........

First stop was the Red Light bar where I conducted a one on one with the visible upset Maya and poor old Hoot had to console the trembling Titi.......moving swiftly on to Pook Bar and I discussed events and the Geopolitical ramifications with Kya over a game of pool and Hoot advised Pookie on personal safety measures............I must say Pookie is an absolute stunner, a real fresh faced lovely girl and is extremely passable, alledgedly only been here 2 weeks although later on when I showed Costas her photo he reckoned she was here a few months ago and I bow to the big fellas vast experience, she is a rare find and I hope someone picks her up and looks after this beauty real soon,...........it was surreal to see how these girls operate.......... Kya had made the big play to the young and handsome one and polite as he was she swiftly and obviously bombed....fair play to her she disappeared and returned with Pookie and sat outside to watch what happened next.......a noble gesture......unfortunately the language barrier was too high on these initial delicate negotiations so Hoot passed on this occasion..............I did explain that there are other forms of communication and sometimes it takes a while to build on this but alas the night was young and so was he..........

We took a quick ride up to Soi Boukhow and sat in Pook Swan House....the beautiful one was there looking delicate and she told me she wanted to stay with me tonight......ah God love her so whats a guy to do......I said ok just no bloody Boom Boom, ok? She was fine and even though it would cramp our style a wee bit we decided to bring her along just to show I had been a good and loyal Farang in her absence..............first stop La Bamba and amused wry grins from Alis and the girls there, fairly quiet this evening so we moved along the Beach Road and had a look at Linda's, Sonya wasn't there and even though I was tempted to throw the young and handsome one once again at the mercy of the drag queens I took pity on him smiling in the face of adversity and we moved onto Ezy.................

Ezy was happening and had a chat with Karl and the gang and enjoyed the floorshow of Hoot once more being assaulted by the staff.......the little one was tired so we decided to call it a night, as I didn't know how events are going to unfold over the next few days I considered this a good move......we picked up a few Shawarmas on the way home and bumped into Bigtel who was calling it a night as well, Bigtel is a lovely smashing intelligent guy who has many interesting facets skills and depths to his character and it was lovely to meet him on this particular trip, all the best mate!

Back at the Loom I had a quick shower and helped the little one to bed......we settled down and had a chat and a tender hug and she said Darling.......I want Boom Boom.............no, we can't said I............she was having none of it so Boom Boom it was...............herself laid on her back and me on her side.......very nice and she even managed to come too........

Events look no better this morning on the news, even worse with Mumbai kicking off.............send in a battalion of Ladyboys, that'll sort the buggers out.......

Attached Files

#60 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:47 PM

petesies .. is there a club above pooks at soi 6? i heard the was a club up there thank for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci