Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#61 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:06 AM

:roll: There is a Go Go bar directly above yes, exclusively for GG's and their admirers only and Ladyboys are not allowed up there by express order of the management.............needless to say I have not been up there either...............
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#62 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 8.0

This should have been the wrap up post with me back safe in the Middle East (sic) instead I've provisionally booked another 4 days here to see how things go, the airlines aren't even picking the phone so I can't even get a ticket sorted.....ah well.....better get on with it then!

The little one has been generally resting up and taking it easy and is starting to get more mobile after her op, bless her....The Doc told her no sex for 7 days, this day 3 and we're at it like knives and its got to be the best sex yet.............have to be careful to keep the upper torso fairly inactive but the pair of us manage to make the most of it and I've had some screaming orgasms.............talking of which, the PBR is definitely the No Tell Motel....the facilities are reasonable, everything is fairly new, wireless Internet, rooftop pool and a great little restaurant but..............the soundproofing is crap........I can hear the slapping of the arse cheeks from the guy next door and the odd scream of pleasure and pain is oft heard down these corridors of sin............

We woke this morning very early as I had to make sure the airport was closed still and put in the daily log to the forum............we had a good old session in the prescribed position with Aum getting off at the same time, I let her sleep for a couple of hours and gave her some more painkillers.......I crawled into bed exhausted and woke her up so boom boom was revisited......you're supposed to be taking it easy me dear............I had a couple hours nap, showered and watched the news....still an impasse..........the delicate one decided more boom boom was in order so up the glory hole I went once more......I think it's the political instability that's making her nervous.........so we had a shower, looked at the Internet and had some lunch in the Loom from the restaurant which I can't really fault...........

I helped Aum get dressed then walked her over to a taxi where she shot off down Soi Boukhow in the direction of her flat and Mama and sister.......................I went and knocked Hoot up and we hit the pavement ..............................!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#63 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 8.5

Might as well make the most of these extra days in the LoS that have been thrust upon us.......Hoot was going on to Phuket, was being the operative word as he's now stuck here with me........we hit the Big C and had a feed at the Black Canyon before moving onto 2nd Road.........first stop was the Family Bar, one of 5 Family Bars around Patts.......we had a game of pool, whupped his young ass first game though deteriorated rapidly for the next few rounds...........a couple of LB's in attendance though at first we were served by the GG's I told them all Hoot was a Ladyboy's man so the shout went out and Tya came running in.................had a brief chat and ascertained they are having a party at Family House for Bee on Saturday..........we'll see.....bar bill was a cheek, not a very salubrious establishment, we only had 2 beers bought 3 Ladydrinks and they wanted 690 Baht.........couldn't be bothered arguing so I handed over the that'll do nicely card and they gave me 690 change...........what goes around comes around.........

We took a stroll down Soi 2 and a walk around the block till we hit Soi 6.............nothing happening and not many LB's in evidence so I took Hoot up Soi 6/1 to take a peep at the scary ones lurking in the shadows, sure enough, the young and handsome one was suitably frightened when a few popped out trying to nab him.......Halloween again...........we went in the rear entrance to Pooks and sat at the bar, we both agreed that the freshness of some of the girls in here is certainly the attraction......sure enough Pookie spied the young fella sat there and was soon over......after a brief chat and that certain closeness was established and he realised the error of his previous ways the barfine was paid.......we settled up, said we would be back later to meet up and jumped on the back of the bikes and off we went down to la Bamba...

Not many pics this evening as I forgot to charge the bloody battery..........La Bamba was quiet at first then a few folk came in and then it became it's usual fun and friendly self..............Rossco and Bigtel and I think Kilome came in but I never twigged it might be him till later..........checked my phone to find the Beautiful One had called 3 times......I'm in the poo again.........so we settled up and hit the bikes and shot up Soi Boukhow to Pook Swan House...........

we had a drink at the bar and the wee one didn't see me at first so I had ample opportunity to peruse her transformation from a nuetral perspective.........she'd taken off some of the medical appendages so she just looked georgeous with tight jeans and a well figure hugging top.....Boomchicka wowow!

The lovely ........was again trying her best with the youngster but to no avail............Aum told her to take me..........so I was bent over the bar and was thrust against, I didn't help by saying," Is it in yet?" so she sulked off for her pole dance routine and for fresh prey by the watering hole............Hoot headed off to pick up Pookie and shortly later herself and me headed down there as she said," I know you have lady there" so the best way to settle this was to take her down in person, she's been nagging me again about my time keeping and it's getting on my nerves a wee bit.................so we head down on a bike 3 up.....

No sign of the young and handsome one, I'll bet he got lost......Pookie came over so I told her he was on his way and got her a drink......Pook came over herself to admire the latest additions and of course several chums and colleagues.............advice on handling the new set of silicons was given to the young one and we had a reasonable time........................Hoot appeared, he had indeed got lost, so he settled in with Pookie and things were getting cozy......Aum's moodiness had returned and I was getting cheesed off with it........the straw that bust this camel's back was the bill which charged us for Ladydrinks despite the pair of them being barfined......Grrrr........the cashier got stroppy so I paid up, left no tip and waltzed out the back onto a bike and whizzed up the Beach Road before anyone knew what was happening...................

At the bottom of the Strasse I was getting off the bike and the guy said," You have Lady".......eh?.........he pointed to his rear view mirror and I could see herself getting off a bike behind me..........................Dearie me, she was fast.........she told me later she'd thought I'd gone to the toilet and Pookie actually said I think he go.....so clack clack clack and she quizzed the Taxi drivers in the alley, hopped on a bike and said, " Quick, follow that bike..........................just when you thought it was safe......

We made up....... and had a walk round the Strasse with me being careful in case anyone bumped against her.......Ezy was shut so we popped into Hammer disco for the last time as they are shutting down for good...........shame that, excellent band and venue, just doesn't get very busy...............Aum let her hair down and we had a good old boogie which she really quite enjoyed, she's really a great dancer and certainly knows quite a few moves............! We grab a coupla Shawarma's and head up the road.....once again the lovemaking is superb and we really enjoy it so we have a good old cuddle and crash out....... 7 days my arse.

Attached Files

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:04 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 9.0

We woke in the morning and cuddled and I immediately was instructed to put it in..........who am I to argue?......after all that she crashes again and I get up to check on the situation.................nothing major apart from they've declared a state of emergency so someone's hands will be getting dirty as they now have legal authority to oust the protesters...................

I discover I've a dickie throat so I wander over the Avenue, which I must say is looking superb with all the Christmas decorations etc, and very tastefully done too, I go to the chemist for some medicine and come back and once more, shock horror, make breakfast at the PBR!

Herself is still a sandbag so I do my e-mails and check the web for any more info.........nope, I must stay, Damn!!!! I do a decent thing and down load some nice pics of the delightful Aum onto a memory stick and whizz it over to the Photo Express place opposite the Avenue and leave some instructions......

Herself eventually surfaces and we have a nice cuddle though I refuse to make an insertion as I want her to go back to see her Mama, we shower and she watches me compose my last post.........she recognises the odd word like "Pook Bar" etc and is generally happy to sit and keep me company.....I always show her the pics I take and she is fairly content with this.............I give her some more painkillers and help her dress...........we wander over to the Avenue and she laughs at the doormen from the PBR taking the piss out of me....good move guys, I haven't tipped you yet...............she has a look around the shops and I go and pick up the photos...........

I cut across a busy 2nd Road and she's sat on a bench looking for me........I pull out a really nice framed 6 x 8 of Aum and say , "This is for your Mama" she is genuinely pleased and I hand over some other good stuff too, a 5 x 7 framed one for her too...........before you fellas accuse me of extreme soppiness, this cost me 400 Baht, 2 frames and umpteen great pics, this will pay dividends in the Loom........after that we go into the Triumph Lingerie Store where I witness the assistant helping her into her first ever proper Bra.................aw shucks...a Kodak moment!...............I pay for this too and assist her onto a motorbike taxi straight to Mama...........hey, I'm enjoying myself........

Attached Files

#65 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

Good stuff Petesie. You've got a knack for writing TRs. This is just the kind of honest, witty, colourful report I need to prepare me for my Christmas jaunt.

Anyone would think you've been humping LBs for years. You've taken to it like the proverbial duck. Good lad.

#66 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:53 AM

Quack quack...... and all that......wink:

#67 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

Respect to you Petesie, you're a gentleman. I wish you the best with this girl(Aum), she would be a good girlfriend.

You have a good taste, she's stunning in many ways.

Good luck to you both.

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:35 AM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 9.5

Hoppalong Cassidy's Last Stand....

I return to the Loom and decide to take it easy........for a change.....a touch of can'tbebothereditus has set in......so I compose the reports and have a few whiskies...........then proceed to pass out pissed...........the incredibly young and handsome one awakes me around 7pm asking if I still fancy taking the girls out.........oh yeah, forgot about that........so I get ready and meet him in the lobby........Pookie is on her way so we'll nip through the Avenue, pick up a cab and fetch the little one from Pook Swan and head over to the Oriental Star for a nice meal........at least that was the plan..........

We walk down to the entrance of the PBR and meet with the ever delectable Pookie, she's looking incredibly hot and if the young fella plays his cards right......well, you never know......we stroll through the Avenue, which Pookie hasn't seen before and is impressed with, especially with all the festive lights and we negotiate with the taxi driver and I sit in the passenger seat no problem............I'm wondering what's keeping the others and I look around to see Hoot leaning on the cab door with a look of pain and anguish with Pookie holding him up, I nip out to find out what's up and all is revealed.......whilst the Pook Bar stalwart has managed to make the PBR and through the avenue tottering on her high heels, Hoot has popped his bloody ankle stepping off the pavement in his expensive designer trainers................so we pile in and it's fairly obvious the youngster is going nowhere so we head back to the PBR to get some stuff and see how bad the damage is........fortunately the owner Kim is there and he takes one look and says...........hospital!

So Hoot meself and a lovely ladyboy driven by the owner Kim head to the ER where he drops us off...........thanks for that Kim, a real personal touch by the PBR ............we check the fella in and wait to see the Doc, he examines him and he's off for an X-ray, back in to see the Doc and into the treatment room where the big Wuss is strapped up, Pookie and me dutifully take the piss out of him, we wheel him over to the cashier, he pays his bill and we order a cab at the cashiers counter......all part of the service.......we take the wounded soldier back to the PBR and while nurse Pookie assists him to the recovery Loom I fetch the pharmacy, 6 Singhas and 3 Breezers..........leaving Pookie to administer recuperative treatment I take my leave telling her if she needs me......I'm right down the hall.........

I head right up to fetch the Wee one from Pook Swan who I must say is looking incredibly hot, she thought I was in hospital even though Pookie had told her what happened.....I whisk her away to Mr 99 the seafood restaurant on Beach Road......we have a nice meal and listen to the Philippino band and take a stroll up Soi 7 towards the second Road.....we stop at a bar halfway up as her friend works there, so we go in for a few drinks.........mainly GG's here but I recognise her friend as having worked at Pook Swan House from my previous visit.............I also notice there's at least 3 LB's working here too, BM's take note.........so we have a few drinks and watch her friend on the pole............really hot one this and friendly to boot..........the GG who serves us a drink while her chum is performing on the pole is genuinely surprised Aum is a Ladyboy, I of course pretend to be astonished also, what do you mean you Ladyboy and give Aum a fierce look and march off.....to the toilet............winking at Aum with the GG who is being apologetic........Aum asks me if I want to take her friend tonight............course not Darling.........I only have eyes for you..............

So we walk back to the PBR and once in the Loom sit on the balcony while she has a cigarette and have a bit of a chat, she's off to BKK in the morning to deposit Mama at the bus station and get the all clear from the Doc and final adjustment to the silicons.........so we hit the pit and funnily enough immediately fall asleep with no fooling around................I get the impression that things are coming to a natural conclusion here..................wonder what Hoppalongs up to? :roll: :wink: 8)

Attached Files

#69 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

Yes Petesie I remember Dear from July/August....She nice girl but never ever smiles....I think she thinks it makes her sexy....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#70 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Thanks to you Petesie for helping me out after the incident. Four nights drunk as a skunk and no problems...one night sober as a judge and it's off to the the hospital after trying to get inside a taxi. I better keep drinking just to stay safe.

Kim from the PBR was great to give us a ride to the hospital...definitely that extra touch of service.

You right one heck of a trip report my friend...just like being there. :D
It's been a blast being 'stuck' in Patts with you. You are top shelf.

#71 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

Hi Petesie,

I regularly read your TR and really enjoyed it. Superb writing skills.
I wish i was stuck in Los with a sweet girl like Aum,

I just hope you'll post some spicy pics... 8)

Thanks

Josh

#72 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:27 AM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 10.0

We arose around 7:30 and I helped the wee one shower and get dressed and we waited in the lobby for Mama to arrive in the taxi, she duly came, we said see ya and they left for Bangkok.....she asked me if I would see her later and of course I said yes, but I think you know where this particular episode is heading.......................I had breakfast and tried to get some shuteye but was festooned with calls from work wondering what was going on..........don't they watch the news?

Had a look round Mike Shopping Plaza and watched the general tourist populace go about the normal routine despite the bother, I walked back up Soi Yamato and headed into the PBR, knocked up Hoot and brought each other up to date. Kim has told us the Thai Tourist Authority has granted 2,000 Baht per day to those who have not left when they should have due to the troubles, he's organised a shuttle bus service to take guests to the offices in the morning, what a great host........we plan to head down La Bamba, well hobble, this evening. We sink a few Singhas in the Loom, purely medicinal, and I go back for a feed and a freshen up..........

I have a bit of a battle nap and I'm awoke by a buzzing mobile.........it's the wee one calling........," Dahling, where you go?".......I say II'll see her later and get dressed and give Hoppalong Hoot a shout and we're off to La Bamba............sat at the bar are Bigtel and Kilome so we have a bit of a natter and a few beers and hop a bus to Soi 7, we stroll down there and I say hello again to Dear from Nice 2 bar then we cut across to Soi 8.......the lads scoff a swift shawarma and first port of call is Family Dance bar as Bigtel has a thing for a girl in there who's a Thai boxer, so we sink another then move onto Legs Bar and a mighty Amazon named Boa looks after us, wow, wouldn''t want to wake up next to that one....more missed calls from you know who............so we move on to the Strasse and she rings so Bigtel tells her to meet us in Ezy....ach why not.................we go into Lamiqai Bar, a Ladyboy Go Go bar of sorts, not bad actually and as we are the only custom in there apart from one other we get festooned with a good selection of the attentive staff who proceed to erect some wigwams.............I ask where the toilet is and a smiling Bigtel says, " She'll show you"........an eager Rosie takes me through the back and up meandering staircases to a well in need of refurbishment toilet........I now know why Bigtel smiled as I didn't have to do a thing apart from pee....thank you Rosie...........the wee one is calling again so I make my excuses and we all head up the road...........Bigtel and Kilome head off to JSB and we go into Ezy where the wee one eagerly waits.....

I think she realises pouting and moods gets her nowhere so she's given up on that........so we have a chat and the young and handsome one is given the treatment by one of the staff.........I asked her if she wants to go dancing and she smiles so we extend the offer to Hoot who looks as if he's halfway up the stairs for a short time who just shakes his head and smiles...........we catch the last 20 minutes of the band have a few drinks and a boogie...........I get Aum to go into one of the dancer stands and she gives it some, wow, far better than any of the GG's here...........and looking hotter too..........we grab 2 shawarmas and head off to the Loom...........we have a chat and a cuddle and make some love..........which was nice!

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci