• Guests

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:27 PM

DELETED

#26 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

Gret trip report Petesie, looks like you had a blast in los matey. It was really funny reading some of your report. Loved the pic of the pussy and the look on it's wee face... was it doing a shit or something.. :D

Pook on soi 6 is another regular haunt of mine, if I see your lady, I'll say hi for you bro. Take it easy back on the job mate

#27 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

I arrive 1st December.[/quote]

Wassup DC 8) , See you around hopefully, in Patts on 4th and I'm sure I'll be hitting Ezy... as well as others, maybe leave ezy till last though, do some hunting first.. If your up for a blast, give me a holler

#28 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

I arrive 1st December.

Wassup DC 8) , See you around hopefully, in Patts on 4th and I'm sure I'll be hitting Ezy... as well as others, maybe leave ezy till last though, do some hunting first.. If your up for a blast, give me a holler

Hey jacksonmi6, yea I'll be there, but I'm not a hunter like you dude, I will be with my LB OH.

More than happy to meet up for a beer anytime :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#29 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:56 AM

Happy Birthday Petesie,

from Karl & The .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•. "Ezy Girlz" .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.

Attached Files

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

#30 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:20 AM

im thinking im not alone when i say this but is this "kate's replacement ? "

steviep :lol:

Stevie ... i think u are right on that one....

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

:wink: Thanks a lot lads and a big thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes from the guys and gals at the big Ezy, that pic could not be more apt and you've all helped make my trip yet another memorable one.

Stevie P & Sayang, don't even go there.........!

:shock: :? :oops: :cry: :roll: :wink: 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:27 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 5.5

I jumped straight on a Baht Bus and hopped off at the entrance to the infamous Soi 6.........I must have appeared as a man on a mission as there were hardly any Caterwauls as I marched past the various infamous dens of iniquity, straight into Pook Bar with no hassle and plonked myself at the end of the bar with my obligatory cider....Pook spotted me and came over and we had a wee bit of a chat but she was busy with the niece I think, so I'll chat to her later......Ann came up and I got her a drink and we had a bit of a chat about my "Ex".....

It appears Kate had a nice guy buy her the silicons she wanted....good for her...I actually had a conversation about her with Aum as she brought the subject of Kate up...those jungle drums.......and she told me she'd had them done but I said as she left the week after me I didn't think she had....but not to worry, the still beautiful Kate still remains in Laos and I wish her all the breast.......sorry, best! I gave Ann a wee tip and headed off on another Baht Bus to La Bamba....Bigtel and Rossco were in attendance and we had another natter and during the conversation who should walk in but the lovely Orsy...straight off the bus from Chaing Mai.......great to see her but Ice let slip Orsy had read my previous Trip Report and told Ice about her pics.......oops! Anyway, she was her usual lovely self with that oh so familiar growl we know and love....seemed very surprised and pleased to see me so I got a hug and a big see you tomorrow................? I enjoyed a great pizza on the bar and headed up the Beach Road for the Strasse..............

I couldn't be bothered doing much this evening really and had my usual drink with the ever appealing Ning in Rolling Stone bar along with the obligatory bar games...........only had one, left the wee Issan smiler a tip and strolled down to Ezy.......not many in this evening and no Karl or Lita, Kaew was friendly and said she wanted to take care of me to make things okay between us but I told her not to worry as everything was top notch again, bless her.........I bought the girls a drink and had a brief chat with Bee who is a really lovely girl IMHO.....on the way out the ever shy and retiring Tata asked me why I no Fuck her......well Tata my dear, you'd more than likely Fuck me...what a lovable rogue!

I jumped on a motorbike taxi who shot me down the 2nd road, up Soi Diana and dropped me off at Pook Swan House.......no cider to be had so I switched to Tiger and was having a brief chat with the manager when Aum appeared, why you no come...I'm here actually....you no answer my call....I don't have my phone....you say you say.....ah bollocks to this, I've had enough so I put some notes in the checkbin and say I'm going home alone tonight, despite the fact I'd already paid her barfine earlier.....so I strode off into the night heading back down towards the PBR and I get nearly to my turn off when I feel arms around my neck....at first I thought I was going to get mugged so I shot round and it was herself, she'd chased me all the way down the road and was out of breath ....the poor wee thing.....I hadn't heard the clack of them heels as there were 4 tankers clearing the drains out and making a hell of a racket and I'd been going at such a pace...........!

Aum was out of breath and upset.....bloody hormone tablets...........so we exchanged a few words and headed back up the road to the Loom..........another really great session was had with us throwing ourselves all over the bed....... I must upset them more often......and she crashed and I watched a movie and had some lovely late night whisky and enjoyed the light from the TV cast shadows on the reclining figure of a beautiful 20 year old Thai Ladyboy.................I say again......where am I going wrong..............

:roll:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#33 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 5.5

was out of breath and upset.....bloody hormone tablets...........so we exchanged a few words and headed back up the road to the Loom..........another really great session was had with us throwing ourselves all over the bed....... I must upset them more often......and she crashed and I watched a movie and had some lovely late night whisky and enjoyed the light from the TV cast shadows on the reclining figure of a beautiful 20 year old Thai Ladyboy.................I say again......where am I going wrong..............

:roll:

nothing beats than having great make up sex in the loom.... oh by the way petersie happy birthday :D :D

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:42 AM

Petesie's 2nd Trip report Episode 6.0

I actually had a lot planned today but decided at the last minute to do nothing...........it's my birthday, the big one, I had intended to do this that and a bit of the other but due to a tumultuous year I decided to ignore it and postpone celebrating in the way I'd previously thought and a brief call from my ex confirmed I'd made the right decision, if I'd been where I should have been I'd have been floored but as I was fairly calm I was able to shrug it off and get with on life in Patts, not sure it's the sort of thing I should be sharing with the Forum but at least it puts my decision not to party into a fair sense of perspective............Aum and I got up after the ritual fool around and she departed to make some arrangements for the following day, we had a good old chat last night and I made a personal decision which I won't go into here as it will only detract from the good time I am currently savouring and will actually attract certain detractors............. Suffice to say my last few days will be Aumless...................so, I went for a long stroll along the beach road heading all the way up to Soi 1 and back again cutting through Soi 8 to the 2nd road, still major construction happening and it was amusing to witness all the crew running for the trucks to whisk them to the villages etc, I didn't realise just how many are women, there must have been a third of them at least..............I came back to the PBR diligently put in a report and headed out to the night..............

I cut up Soi Diana and as there were a couple of Ladyboys looking fairly sultry sat outside Pa Pa Bar I decided that for the sake of the forum, this required further investigation...............

I had a good chat with Kate from Laos......aargh, my life seems one vicious circle.......who was fairly hot and horny, I know this by the manipulations in the nether regions and she was pleased to see a positive response from the Loch Ness monster.....I commented on what a lovely lady she was and she told me she could do anything for me..........so I grabbed her old chap which sent the eyebrows in a Northenly direction and gave me an equal response from an impressive python too.........she was happy with this and tried all the usual stuff to get me up their spiral staircase but I told her I already had a date and would come back and see her again so I tipped her and headed up the road to Pook Swan House.............still no cider so I said I might be back later to the little one and got a motorbike taxi straight down to La Bamba and rung the bell............had some pics taken with the girls in attendance and a chat with Bigtel before nipping up the Strasse to say hi to Ning..................mmm, should I or shouldn't I.........and popped into the Ezy to ring their bell...........a few of the girls were there and Karl and Lita had got me a lovely cake which was smashing of them, they really take care of their customers, thanks to all at Ezy!

I got another motorbike taxi back to Pook Swan and settled up and went for an early night with the little one as we were off to Bangkok in the morning..........or so it seemed.............we had an absolutely amazing time in the Loom with herself showing the stamina of a 20 year old and me trying to keep up, she had a few good moves but I reckon I had her in the clinches......this actually went on for some time and it was really late when I called time out and we crashed in each others arms............I woke early and tried to clear my thoughts which was not good for her as I decided I was not going to Bangkok with her.....again I won't go into details but I had a bad feeling on this and I've learned to trust my instincts so as you can imagine she was a wee bit upset but not annoyed which is good, so her taxi arrived at 7am she departed and I actually did something I have never done before.........a personal first.......are you ready for this...........I went to breakfast at the PBR........wow! :wink: :lol:

Attached Files

#35 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

Enjoying your report Petesie.
I have to make one comment in defense of Kaew. I have no experience of her when she is pissed, but I had a small window of opportunity recently whilst alone at EZY. Teerak was with friend at Issan dance place, I made an excuse to go short time to Ezy, actually with her blessing.
Got chatting with Kaew, who could never be accused of being the hottest girl in the establishment, but there was a little "short time chemistry" followed by some short time fun. I have to say she was very good at her chosen profession on that particular evening.
I hope she manages three months without a further warning and that her first written.
On the other hand if, I just got her on a good day and she really is a pain in the arse as my mate KK says....get rid of the fucker the sooner the better :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

Always a pleasure to be in the company of Petesie :D

Respect for yourself & Koykaeng :wink:

From what i've read and obviously i know alot more regard Kaew being very drunk! Personally i won't expect that as an excuse! Petesie's being more than kind regards his choice of words ... Thankyou :)

I expected a much better review about a seasoned Pat Pong, Kings Castle professional! Kaew's now on her 1st written warning! Hopefully there won't be a 2nd as that's OUT!

As you guys are aware i won't tollerate NO sh*t ! Especially when the info comes from a respected source like Koykaeng or Petesie!

You guys work hard & "cum" to enjoy your break the least i can except from my staff is that do their job!

Meanwhile great start Petesie :wink: And happy with your yesterdays decision :wink:

Rock on 8)

Karl , sorry to be the third but I went short time with Kaew and had a bad time . She seemed ok at the time but I asked her about her smoking which she denied ,but she grabbed a cig on the way up the stairs and went for a smoke while I showered . Kissing her was a complete turn off which made me really floppy . I'm glad I didnt take her Long Time as she was a bit of a sympathy shag on my part to start with . Shame I missed out on Aum from Pooks who I was chatting with when I came downstairs .

EDIT I did'nt know Petsie had plans for her :oops:
Petsie , I've just read your report now and Aum seemed lovely so hope it works out for you whatever happens .
Nice to meet you and will look out for you next time.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci