Pattaya Bay Resort Review

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#25 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Motorbikes? what sort do they do? is it pretty ok biking out there?

#26 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:28 PM

well looks like im booked for late aug. hope i dont get hit w extra guest fees- if im up for the challenge that is!
although sounds like i might move on to LK pavilion if poss after PBR- thanks for the tip pentire :D
the wisest man that ever was, when asked what he knew... replied that the one thing he did know was that he knew nothing

#27 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:29 PM

I think he means mopeds/Scooters.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#28 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:07 AM

The Pattaya Bay Resort is a great place to stay. I won't go if I can't stay there...

But if you are planning on going in the high season then book now and keep your fingers crossed!

I've been having real difficulty getting the dates and rooms I want over this time.

#29 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:20 AM

I'm just thinking about where to stay in November so am looking at this hotel but these joiner fees have me a bit confused .

This is how I understand that its supposed to work.

If I rent a double room and take one guest back there's no joiner fee as its a double room , right ?

If I take two guests back I get charged for the second guest as the room is meant for 2 , right ?

If I take two ladies back for a short time each same night then I dont pay an extra joining fee , as there are only two in the room at any one time , right ?

At least thats been my experience .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#30 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:04 AM

That right. They even have it on their website in the FAQ Section.

Q: Is there an additional charge for joiners/over-night guests?
A: All of our rates quoted are for 1 or 2 persons sharing the same room. Therefore, if a single guest brings back a joiner, there is no additional fee. If you have a third person in the room, there is an additional charge of 500 baht per person, per night.

In regards to multiple joiners at different times of the day, my experiences (at other hotels) was the same as yours. It is not a daily 'quota' and it means more than one joiner in the room at the same time.

#31 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:25 PM

Thanks Hoot , I did'nt read the website itself but thought it would be useful to have it in plain English here on the forum . (I was having a rushed lunch at the time)

Now I have to rush off to watch tonites game . :D
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#32 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:02 PM

I just happened to have been on their website tonight booking my November trip and saw the FAQ's... I became an instant know it all :D

If you book at the PBR it sounds like you'll be checking out just as I arrive...I was hoping we might be able to grab a drink this go 'round. :(

It will have to be another time, but I'm sure you'll look after the place for me till I get there Phil :D

#33 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

Yes scooters for 150 baht a day . I said motorbikes because we are all from different country's and I'm not sure what everybody calls them. But they are 110cc Honda scooters, and they are very fun if I can remember to stay on the left side of the road.
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#34 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:26 PM

Hi Hoot sorry looks like another time . :(

#35 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:23 AM

I've never been charged for having more than one guest in the room, either both at once or twice during the evening...

I know what the website says but I'd be surprised if you actually got billed... unless you ask for extra towels and sheets, etc...

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

Funny you say that Stoogie as I was charged 300 Baht for extra towels while staying in the Dynasty Inn .

I never got any extra towels though :(

An earlier night I did two ST's in my room in about three hours but was not asked for any extra money . :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci