Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#493 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:48 AM

Right up to your usual standard KK. I am up for a September trip, mainly Chiang Mai, unfortunately with the cheese and kisses, my challenge, as usual, to wangle a few solo days at the beginning and/or end :wink:
I will call you next week, time for another debrief lunch.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#494 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:04 AM

Outstanding as usual. Your sterling reports are great for newbies and oldies alike. I think we all appreciate the time and effort that it takes to do a report like this. I hope ill get the chance to have a beer with you again on one of your future trips. :lol:

And there were a few dragons in there too. But they are always enjoyable.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#495 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:34 AM

Thanks Pentire, Kliome, Dirty Mike, Patrick & Laptop ! 8)

I just tell it like it is, warts & all.....

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#496 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:55 AM

Day 15 continued....

Decided it was a time to take a wander up Loi Kroh Road and check out the freelancers. Leaving the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre, and turning left, the first group of freelancers are only a short distance up the road. Walk a little further, and you will find a second group. If you turn left onto Moon Muang Road, there is a group hanging out in front of the DK Book Centre. On this night, I kept walking, and just past the large petrol/gas station I discovered a fourth group, best described as young femboys and are pictured below. Earlier in the evening I had been offered short times for 500 Baht, and now I was being offered short time for 300 Baht.

So KK which lb did you brought back or did you pass on them ... and decided it was not to be for to shag any of them ? :roll: :roll:

By the way, i really enjoyed the trip report.... thank you for posting it ...

#497 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

A truly excellent and informative TR KK, great job 8)

You've certainly put Chiang Mai on the map too, 10 years since I was last there but I reckon a return is due next visit to LOS :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#498 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

Well done as always KK....it's what we come to expect from you... Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#499 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:47 PM

Bloody Kiwi's :D

Nice report , some cuties amongst the horrors in Chiang Mai . I could be tempted going back without the handbrake but think I would have to get bored with Pattaya first . :)
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#500 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:27 PM

Nice TR KK.... you really do shoot them all.....reminds me of a movie title....the good...the bad...and the ugly... :lol:
but hey...this is after all chiang mai...the discount shop of ladyboys... :lol:

regarding plans for sept......well look in another section of the board... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#501 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:58 PM

KK, I thanked you in the Chiang Mai information thread, but better do it here too!

You have an excellent flair for writing trip reports, and of course the generous amounts of photos (mostly g-rated) helps a lot too! As for the not so glamorous ones, well, everyone needs a little loving and of course as always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think you handled the "sticky" situation with Jenny well and it seems you parted on good terms with her.

Once again, kudos for another excellent trip report!

#502 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

So KK which lb did you brought back or did you pass on them ... and decided it was not to be for to shag any of them ? :roll: :roll:

By the way, i really enjoyed the trip report.... thank you for posting it ...

Hi Sayang,

I didn't bother taking anyone home with me whilst in Chiang Mai, however there were definitely some nice ladyboys about.

After Pattaya & Bangkok, I was just happy to enjoy the city, and catch up with my Thai inlaws.

P.S. Glad you enjoyed the report.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#503 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:59 AM

Hi dixon cox, donnykey, Phil Lander & batman4ever,

Thanks for all the kind remarks. :)

In a strange kind of way, it feels good to have another report completed, even if the next trip is still a couple of months away.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#504 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:05 PM

Once again, kudos for another excellent trip report!

Thanks for your feedback Rxpharm, it's greatly appreciated.

Sometimes I do wonder whether people find my G-rated material interesting, as I get the impression the X-rated stuff is what the forum members really want.

Personally, I'm more concerned with posting some information that other members will find beneficial when they themselves travel to Thailand, and are looking to explore the scene.

P.S. Hope we can catch up later in the year for a meal and a chat ! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci