Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#505 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

Seeing we are all passing out compliments this was one report that truly deserves them and the G rating no problem in my mind as it not only serves as a taster for what lies beneath the surface but is a great travel guide for everyone looking for a taste of the darkside.
Really enjoyed it hope to catch up one day even if it is in Melbourne..
Cheers

#506 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

Sometimes I do wonder whether people find my G-rated material interesting, as I get the impression the X-rated stuff is what the forum members really want.

Personally, I'm more concerned with posting some information that other members will find beneficial when they themselves travel to Thailand, and are looking to explore the scene.

I kinda like your G rated trip report because you have caught the essence of life especially in Pattaya. one suggestion.... It would be nice if you snap some more pictures of the hotels, bars, walking street, street action and restaurants as it will provide an insight what the environment looks like for travellers like us who only get to travel once our saving are collected.

But it would be nice if you could include some R rated material . it always nice to see some r rated pics.

Just my 2 cents worth

#507 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:33 AM

Great Report utter EXCELLENCE :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#508 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:18 AM

Great report Koykaeng :lol:

When you due back again ?

#509 happyman

happyman
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:47 AM

Really enjoy your reports and appreciate them.

#510 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

Excellent report KK:

As always, the pacing and buildup was very good, and the detailed accounts are always informative and makes for a great read.

You have a great way of capturing the "flavour" of the situation, and your pictoral accompaniment are tasteful and well done.

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#511 dody77

dody77
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 02:55 PM

Koykaeng...! on this tour you not meet nancy big cock..? :cry:

#512 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:26 PM

Thanks to lbamylover & Sayang for the feedback regarding the "G" rating.

It's a trip report the whole family can enjoy ! :D

Thanks also to Dirtyfinger aka Craig David who is soon to be creating mayhem in LOS himself... :wink:

Was nice meeting you Soulboy in Guess Bar, and to answer your question, hope to be back in August for some more fun & games.

Thanks also to Happyman & Automorph who is in the process of "crafting" a trip report himself at this very moment !

Finally, to answer Dody77, unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of being probed by Nancy this trip which is rather a shame. :cry:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#513 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

Just thought I would post a quick update regarding the ultra feminine Jenny that featured so heavily in my trip report.

As mentioned previously, Jenny was always reluctant to take my money, which to be honest was a worry, as I honestly subscribe to the theory that you always "pay" in one way or another if you catch my drift.

Whilst Jenny was definitely fun to spend time with, the age difference was clearly an issue, and I had no intention of getting remotely serious. Nevertheless, we did have some fun times between the sheets, and I did enjoy going out with a ladyboy so feminine that even other ladyboys that knew me were confused. :?

I decided to give Jenny a call last week, and she informed me that she was leaving Pattaya the following day, and returning to Laos permanently to work in a Beauty Salon. :)

(Incidentally, I don't think I've ever met a ladyboy that hasn't worked in a beauty salon....)

Once again, Jenny made no request for money, but did claim that she will love me forever, and thats a bloody long time !

Finally, she gave me her number in Laos, and requested I call her.

Will give it some thought, but a side trip to Laos in unlikely !

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#514 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:39 AM

It could actually be for the best KK, in spite of your claims above, I could see you slipping into a long term relationship with Jenny, maybe getting a small loom somewhere and that would be your second home , pipe and slippers there waiting for your bi annual visit. Frankly even
your many fans would get sick of TR's about how you stayed home and watched TV again, Jenny is really getting into Aussie Rules...and that's just your avid readers, what about the hundreds of LB's in town that patiently await your visits. Jenny would probably have a contract on her head by the end of week one.
No mate let her go, thanks for the mammaries etc. You know it makes sense
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#515 Prelution

Prelution
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:41 AM

Just wanted to let you know that I loved reading this thread in the forum KK. Your thread has gotten me to break my cherry in this forum. I am usually a lurker on any forum. Your account for what happen to you and the idea that others of like mind like to travel to this area is very exciting for me. I have always wondered what it would be like going, and you have given me the imagery that makes me want to go now. However, seeing it is a trip somewhere new I have to research more. But I think I will be doing it none the less sometime in the future (thanks to this thread).

I have one question for you (or anyone else):

You mentioned using cellphones there. Are these cellphones you brought from home or did you get cheap ones there for your stay. I have traveled to Japan a couple of occasions and I know that the phones I had at those times would not work there.

But otherwise, I loved reading this thread and hope to meet some of you sometime for a beer if and when I can get out there.

Just joined this forum, so you might see more of the name Prelution in the future. :)

#516 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:18 AM

Not sure about Phones from the States . I get automatic roaming in Thailand now (from NZ) but most long term visitors buy a Thai Simcard which the dealer will fit for you .
There should be some more info on phones if you do a search.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci