• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#457 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Day 12

During the early hours of the morning, I continued to debate what to do about Jenny, and whether I should send her back to Pattaya so that I could enjoy the spoils of Bangkok for a couple of days without her. Eventually I made up my mind, and told her I think she should leave later in the day. This went down like a lead baloon, resulting in an uneasy silence and Jenny crying her eyes out. She may have believed that she loved me, but I am a realist, and had no intention of ever getting serious.

Once we were both up & showered, we went downstairs with the intention of organising a taxi and immediately negotiated a decent rate with a Meter Taxi hanging around the front of the hotel. The driver asked what time do you want to leave, and Jenny replied straight away. We headed back upstairs to get her bags, and Jenny jumped straight into the taxi without speaking to me. I paid the driver through the window, then opened the rear door so I could attempt to say goodbye to Jenny and give her a 'tip' for her 'time", but she refused to take a single Baht.

Whilst in the taxi to Pattaya, Jenny called me, and apologised for the way in which she left. I attempted to say sorry for sending her home, and tried to explain my behaviour. I was genuinely sad the way it all came to an end, however in the same breath, I was looking forward to an evening or two alone, to meet with forum members and sample all that the Nana precinct has to offer.
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#458 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

Day 12 cont...

During the day, had a really enjoyable foot massage, followed by a Thai massage at this place in Sukhumvit Soi 4, virtually opposite the T-Junction where Soi 4 & Soi 6 meet. Bumped into Sev7en at the place while he was having a manicure & pedicure. :wink: I must confess that I don't mind the odd manicure & pedicure myself when in LOS. 8)

In the evening, I jumped on the skytrain, and made my way to The Great American Rib Company (Sukhumvit Soi 36) where I met Stogie, Snick, TTChang, Kahuna, Katoeylover & Monkeyman.
The food there was excellent food, and can highly recommend it for a change from "fried rice with chicken". After dinner we piled into a couple of taxis, and headed back to the Guess Bar.

Snapped a few more photos outside of Guess Bar. :D
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#459 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

Day 12 cont...

Left Guess Bar alone and wandered over to Nana Plaza where I checked out the often neglected Temptation Bar, which was pretty average on this ocassion. Headed upstairs towards Cascade bar where I bumped into Patty sitting outside the bar. Just managed to have a final drink at Cascades before the 1am closing. Proceeded to watch the spectacular exit parade, whilst sipping on a beer, and called a cute LB from Obsessions called Dawan to meet me at the hotel at 3am.

#460 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

Day 12 cont...

After the last couple of photos, and the next few, you could be forgiven for thinking that I was on some kind of "dreadlock holiday". :D
Dawan was loads of fun, and proceeded to call me for the remainder of my holiday, just in case I was lonely and needed some company. :roll:

#461 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:06 AM

Day 12

During the early hours of the morning, I continued to debate what to do about Jenny, and whether I should send her back to Pattaya so that I could enjoy the spoils of Bangkok for a couple of days without her. Eventually I made up my mind, and told her I think she should leave later in the day. This went down like a lead baloon, resulting in an uneasy silence and Jenny crying her eyes out. She may have believed that she loved me, but I am a realist, and had no intention of ever getting serious.

Once we were both up & showered, we went downstairs with the intention of organising a taxi and immediately negotiated a decent rate with a Meter Taxi hanging around the front of the hotel. The driver asked what time do you want to leave, and Jenny replied straight away. We headed back upstairs to get her bags, and Jenny jumped straight into the taxi without speaking to me. I paid the driver through the window, then opened the rear door so I could attempt to say goodbye to Jenny and give her a 'tip' for her 'time", but she refused to take a single Baht.

Whilst in the taxi to Pattaya, Jenny called me, and apologised for the way in which she left. I attempted to say sorry for sending her home, and tried to explain my behaviour. I was genuinely sad the way it all came to an end, however in the same breath, I was looking forward to an evening or two alone, to meet with forum members and sample all that the Nana precinct has to offer.

Just about sums up Thailand there koykaeng , just too many to get round , even when you meet a special one you soon get itchy feet again :wink:

Great TR by the way 8)

#462 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:18 PM

In the evening, I jumped on the skytrain, and made my way to The Great American Rib Company (Sukhumvit Soi 36) where I met Stogie, Snick, TTChang, Kahuna, Katoeylover & Monkeyman.
The food there was excellent food, and can highly recommend it for a change from "fried rice with chicken". After dinner we piled into a couple of taxis, and headed back to the Guess Bar.

The Great American Rib Company, been eating here for a few years, the best place i have found in BKK for ribs.

Fantastic pics of Patty with dreadlocks KK, thats now my new screan saver :)

#463 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:47 PM

Day 13 - LUCKY FOR SOME...

Is it just me or is Bangkok a little boring in the daytime compared to Pattaya ? With ample time up my sleeve, what better way to kill a few hours than a manicure & pedicure, followed by a foot massage, and finally an oil massage. :) Feeling nice and de-stressed, I headed back to the Dynasty Grande to freshen up. Ordered some room service for dinner, then headed across to Guess Bar to see what was shaking.

As always, managed to meet up with plenty of forum members & regulars, and enjoy a chat whilst downing countless Gin & Tonics. Guess Bar is one of the very few bars in Thailand you can get Bombay Sapphire, which is definitely my favourite gin.

It was my last night in Bangkok, as I had a flight to Chiang Mai booked for the morning. Walked across to Nana Plaza, and decided I should pop my head into Casanova Bar where I sat and chatted with Pang for a while. She was looking exceptionally good, and despite being no spring chicken, really still looked fabulous. Pang eventually excused herself to tackle a potential customer, and I paid the bill and moved upstairs to assess Cascade Bar.

I wasn't in the mood for the Nana Hotel carpark tonight, so was keen to make a selection quickly and get back to the hotel for some fun. :wink:

#464 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

Day 13 cont....

After a few moments, I spotted my old sparring partner Nan, and quickly motioned to her to pay the barfine. Nan is possibly my favourite girl from Nana Plaza, and I always enjoy her company. This particular evening was certainly no exception, and my only regret was that I had a plane to catch in the morning. :(

Attached Files

#465 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:58 PM

Day 13 cont....

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#466 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

Great TR KK...iam amazed how you can remember so many details... :shock:

maybe you dont get as many singhas as me... :lol:

but you have a bloody good taste in LB`s :P

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#467 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

maybe you dont get as many singhas as me... :lol:

Hi Batman,

If all the stories I hear are correct, I think I'd struggle to keep up with you in the drinking department ! :lol:

Besides, I wasn't drinking Singha, I was busy demolishing the bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin that you kindly left for me at Guess Bar. :wink:

It was very nice indeed....

Cheers
Koykaeng

#468 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:57 PM

Ditto on Nan.

The details in your report are top notch again KK, I can't remember what I was doing last night, let alone who with. Are you keeping a diary or notes on BKK toilet paper?

It's sad to see another TR coming to an end, feels like we've lived it with you.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci