• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#445 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:55 AM

Day 10 cont...
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#446 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:31 PM

Day 10 cont...
Earlier in the day, Jenny had tried to get me to indulge in a short time whilst visiting Soi 6 together, however despite her encouragement I resisted, sensing a trap. Later in the day Jenny started to discuss the notion of barfining & sleeping with her room mate MIN. It was rather odd, although Jenny kept saying that as MIN was her room mate, she had no problem with me screwing her. :?

MIN was extremely cute, and the thought of a threesome with Jenny & Min, was hard to knock back.

Left Pooks Swan Bar with Min & Jenny, and arranged to meet Sombat for a quick drink at New Orn Bar in Soi Diana before calling it a night

After sitting at the bar for a little while, this French guy starts heading over my way, presumably to introduce himself, but then starts ranting & raving in French, despite my best efforts trying to explain I couldn't understand a single word he was saying.

He was noticeably drunk, and was spilling his drink around me, prompting me to get up from my bar stool and stand my ground.

All of a sudden he starts trying to grab and fondle Min & Jenny, in a really agressive and unwarranted manner.

I managed to get him away from the ladyboys, but he remained in the bar, and I honestly was feeling very pumped, and would have loved to have decked this French Asshole.

Being in Thailand, I tend to show a little more restraint, but after I'd finished my beer, myself and my company promptly left.

The fact the guy was French is pretty insignificant, but it did make me wonder whether other guys on the forum had witnessed similar behaviour from intoxicated farangs ?

This guy definitely needed a good smack in the mouth, and I can only hope he's not a member of this forum or any other I'm associated with.

After all this bullshit, I had little desire to remain in the bar, so retreated to The Dynasty Inn hotel with my two sweethearts.
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#447 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

How long u there for kk ? dont fall for that lb seems like u hit it off with her. :D

#448 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:45 PM

Day 10 cont...
Back at The Dynasty Inn, I had to agree to a joiners fee, which from memory was only 400 Baht or thereabouts. Any thought of a threesome very quickly disappeared, as it become obvious Jenny wasn't happy, and was definitely not going to partake in any bedroom gymnastics. :(

Despite this setback, I soldiered on, and proceeded to have a shower with Min which was a nice way to get acquainted. When we finished in the bathroom, Jenny bailed herself up in there whilst Min & I got down & dirty on the bed. To say the entire situation was strange would be an understatement, but I guess that's life. 8)

Soon after our session, Min proceeded to leave the room, allowing Jenny and myself to patch things up, and prepare for our taxi ride to Bangkok in the morning.

* a few snaps of Min taken just before she departed...

#449 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

Day 11
Had booked a car the previous day for the trip to Bangkok. Not sure what I was thinking, but decided I would take Jenny with me to Bangkok for a couple of days.

Got myself out of bed nice & early to allow plenty of time to shower & pack my case before heading off to Bangkok.

Before departing, snapped a few more shots of Jenny who was looking exceptionally cute...

#450 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

Day 11 continued.

#451 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

Hey KK.

One can never presume to fully understand the Thai LB mind. Bizarre is all I can say about that situation. She clearly initiated the "min" idea and then got mad when you closed the deal?

Sounds like you handled it like a good sport (actually kudos for that, and not cold cocking the asshole frenchie, too).

Min was certainly a cutie too!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#452 gray_man

gray_man
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

Jenny has great LIPS :wink:

#453 peerice

peerice
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:31 AM

WOW!!! Min is a Hottie!!!! Gave me quite the hardon!!!

#454 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

Day 11
It's very rare that I stay with the same ladyboy for more than a single night however for some reason, I thought it would be nice to spend some more time with this doll. I was a little unsure about taking Jenny with me to Bangkok, but thought it might be fun. At the same time I was considering the implication on my LB hunting in Bangkok.
Taxi turned up as scheduled, and we quickly checked out the Dynasty Inn, Pattaya and headed for The Dynasty Grande, Bangkok.

Jenny was a fairly unique character, and I relayed in earlier posts how she was reluctant to let me pay her barfine, preferring to meet me up the street. Other times, she had refused payment or handed me back money when shew felt I had given her too much. Perhaps that explained her reaction when she saw the room at The Dynasty Grande, remarking "Why you need expensive room like this ?"

Early in the evening, we headed out for a bite to eat at the old Dynasty Inn. The food here is miles better than The Dynasty Grande, and cheaper.

After eating, next stop was Guess Bar, to let Jenny see for herself how it's done in Bangkok. Jenny had never seen Bangkok's Sukhumvit area and associated nightlife, so it was all a bit of an eye opener.

Lots of forum members & regulars at Guess Bar when I visited as is generally the case. If you haven't been there before, and you want to meet a few guys from this and the other ladyboy forums, then a visit is paramount on your itinerary.

(First Photo)
Was pleasantly surprised to meet up with "Mamasan Lek" out the front of Guess Bar. :shock:

(Next (2) two photos)
Jenny got to meet another Laos ladyboy in Jen who was down in bangkok with forum member Lucky A.

#455 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:09 PM

Day 11 continued..
A few photos of a relatively new adition to Guess Bar by the name of Poy.
Will be interesting to watch her blossom like many of the other Guess Bar girls have over time. :D

#456 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

Day 11 continued...
Eventually made it over to Nana Plaza with a few other folk at Guess Bar. Jenny was intrigued by the number of ladyboys in Obsession & Cascades. As Nana Plaza closed shop for the night, headed across to the Nana Hotel with Jenny where we had a meal with Mardhi.

Does Mardhi ever eat anything other than hamburgers ? :roll:

Headed back to the hotel with Jenny, and continued to ponder whether to send her back to Pattaya tomorrow or let her stay longer :?:

I think I'll sleep on it......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci