Yellowmenace - The Long Time: Day One

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#25 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:44 AM

She looks great with that hair actually. But i hope you dont fall in love with her like someone we know! :? Keep up the good work
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#26 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:43 AM

Keep up the great reporting YM.

Damn, I really enjoyed seeing the hot wax show and that will have to be a must see on my next trip.

Can't wait to see how this trip ends up!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#27 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:49 AM

Those shots of Nicki are making me want to book a trip right now.
What an absolute darling. Love the hair.
Many thanks for posting this TR and the pics. So nice to read when outside LoS.

#28 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:27 PM

Nov. 11

After getting back from BKK I got sick and had to go to the hospital for antibiotics. Food poisoning, no big deal it happens to me everytime I stay in Thailand.

Luckily, I was feeling better by Fri. for the Miss International Queen 2007 Talent show at Tiffany's theater. The show was amazing, basically you have the best TS performers from around the world coming to Pattaya to show what they've got. I'd definitely recommend checking it out next year. Lots of pictures to come, sorry for the quality I tried to sharpen them up.

First up some of the contestants; UK, Mexico, Philippines (x2), Switzerland, Japan (x2), Nepal

Enjoy
TBC

Attached Files

#29 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:59 PM

MIQ 07 Talent competition (Nov. 9)

The box office told me to pick the tickets up at 8:30 because the show was starting at 9. Well, I don't think it actually started until about 11pm. If they would have told me I could have gone out looking for a companion to bring to the show.

Attached Files

#30 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:15 PM

MIQ 07 Talent compeTiTion (Nov. 9)

Miss Brazil, Aleika Barros (runner up) is a tall striking woman. She stripped off this outfit and did a sexy samba in a carnival style get-up. She speaks 4 languages, unfortunately English isn't one of them.

Attached Files

#31 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:34 PM

MIQ 07 Talent show (Nov.9)

Nong Film, the only contestant from Thailand did a magic show. The tricks were really basic but she was super cute in her tight magician's costume and little hat.

Attached Files

#32 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:44 PM

Shima Shyna from Japan is a tall beautiful woman who seemed to get totally ignored at this pageant. She didn't even make it into the top ten. It may be because she is too provocative, she has a hot body and was showing it off in her tiny black outfit. She did the splits a few times and lots of bending over. I don't know the music she used but the chorus went something like; "What cha gonna do with a bitch like me"

Attached Files

#33 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:48 PM

I believe this is Sofia Montana from Mexico, last year's winner hailed from there.

Attached Files

#34 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:54 PM

This report just keeps getting better and better YM. Love the coverage of the pagent (you should have gotten press credentials).

I agree with you about Shima Shyna from Japan. She is really hot. Did you connect with any of these lovelys??

Can't wait to hear what comes next!

Auto

ps. that song you're describing is "I'm Good at Being Bad" by TLC (and oh so appropriate, I might add).
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#35 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

Jazmine International from Puerto Rico has a boomin' body, huge tits and ass, small waist. She did a Beyonce number and looked absolutely incredible.

Attached Files

#36 Guest_Sleipner_*

Guest_Sleipner_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:03 PM

Great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci