Yellowmenace - The Long Time: Day One

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#1 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

Warning: this is going to be a long meandering field report, but I wanted to share because I know how much I’ve enjoyed all of the other reports on this site. They really kept me going while I was toiling away in hyper-conservative Korea.

Okay, let the report begin! I had a bunch of loose ends to tie up with my work as I’ll be in Thailand for 4 months and then onto who knows what next. So, I was up at 5 AM giving my apt a quick once over cleaning before vacating, then, waiting at security, waiting at immigration, and waiting in traffic jams on the highway. Everything seems more drawn out when heading to Pattaya.

Finally, arrived at 4PM (6PM with a 2 hour time change). It’s been a year since I’ve been in Pats and I really forgot what a paradise it is, hot women everywhere (and the majority of them willing), just about everywhere else you’re lucky if you see 1 hottie in a week and there’s no chance of striking up a conversation with her let alone bedding her. Keeping in mind that I have 4 months and around $10 000, I want to pace myself so after unpacking I just took a stroll around seeing what had changed. The Avenue looks cool but is still a long way from being finished; the city is quickly transforming into a more upscale place, not sure what this means for the future of whoring? Of course, I had to walk down soi 13/1 to see what was happening at Stringfellows and Club 131, it was still really early so I just chatted with a couple girls outside each place.

At this point you might be thinking I’m completely lame; if you were in my place you’d have 3 or 4 short times under your belt already. Well, like I said before; pacing. This is my 6th trip to LOS and with each trip I stay longer and longer. I surprised myself, it’s a very different feeling this time, I want to lay some ground work this time. In my 5 previous trips my thinking was upon arriving was, ‘shit I’ve only got X days left!’ and proceeded to find a fuck the finest I could find. By day 3 or so this would wear off and I’d be in full hunting mode until the last few days when I try to finish off with the ultimate stunner combined with kinkiest session. Didn’t always work out that way, unfortunately.

Well, that’s day one; although, now that I’ve reflected it is only midnight and I’m feeling the urge to prowl about for a little somethin’ somethin’.

Fear not pictures will be coming :)

TBC

YM

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:59 AM

Wow a 4 month report! This will be interesting. Fair paly
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

Day Two

Just after midnight (technically day two) I ventured out to buy condoms and maybe checkout JSB having never stopped by there before. Within a few feet of the the place I ran into Paris, whom I was hoping to meet (lucky). She is even more beautiful in person and tall, about 50 cm taller than me. We had a drink and she didn't seem all that interested in me (understandable) but she agreed to go for a short time.

I'm staying at Galaxy Suites in soi Diamond so the so called, walk of shame is brief. For me it wasn't a walk of shame, where else can I get a tall thin model type to go with me; at a regular bar I wouldn't be given the time of day. No shame, but it turned out to be the 'walk of gawk' because of Paris' height and beauty it seemed like everybody was staring.
I've often wondered why so many uber conservative prudes make Pattaya their holiday destination and I think I've finally figured it out. There are two types of vacationers in Pats; freaks who love to fuck and prudes who get off on judging others.

Anyway, we got to the loom and I was expecting a half hearted effort from Paris which was fine with me, I just wanted to fulfill my fantasy. Well I was blown away by her. She is so fantastic, horny and a real go getter. As I mentioned last post I had been up since 5 AM so I was quite tired and couldn't cum after our first interlude but she insisted on making sure I had a happy ending. I can honestly say being with her was better than my fantasy.
For being such a superstar she is so relaxed and down to earth, a very interesting woman to talk with as her English is quite good. She asked me not to post her pics though because of a sponsor, oh well they aren't graphic anyway nothing you haven't seen before. I do hope to talk her into doing a non-nude photo session in the near future. So there you have it, what I lack in quantity I think I make up for in quality. Day two is still very early (10AM), time to shop.

TBC

ps - Don't worry there won't be 120 of these rambling posts.

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:52 PM

[quote name="yellowmenace"]Day Two

I ran into Paris, whom I was hoping to meet (lucky). She is even more beautiful in person and tall, about 50 cm taller than me.

i hope you meant 5 cm otherwise it would make you a little over 4 feet tall
Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:04 PM

Spot on. I always find Paris one of the nicest LB's around. She has a lovely personality and oboviously she is quite easy on the eye.

I remember one of my first days in Pattaya last time walking around Big C. My gf pulled my t-shirt and said 'look sexy ladyboy, i know you love her'. I turned around to see Paris just smiling at me. Awkward. My gf thought it was gas so i didnt want to spoil her joke by saying 'oh yes i was with her before'
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#6 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

nice start to your trip
looking foreward to more TR's as your stay progresses.
Paris sounds like a lot of fun. Is she really tall?

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:15 AM

nice start to your trip
looking foreward to more TR's as your stay progresses.
Paris sounds like a lot of fun. Is she really tall?

She must be 6'1 or 6'2.

#8 LB Monger

LB Monger
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:46 AM

This thread sound like its gonna be a keeper. Keep the updates coming. :D

#9 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

I hope you meant 5 cm otherwise it would make you a little over 4 feet tall

Ok, Donnykey a bit of an exaggeration, more like 25cm which is about 10" so what, let's say there's about a donkey's dick of a difference in height there.

#10 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

I hope you meant 5 cm otherwise it would make you a little over 4 feet tall

Ok, Donnykey a bit of an exaggeration, more like 25cm which is about 10" so what, let's say there's about a donkey's dick of a difference in height there.

no offence intended mate ...cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#11 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

Six five here so she's just a shorty to me :D

#12 AznBoyCols

AznBoyCols
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:47 AM

Six five here so she's just a shorty to me :D

Around my part of the country if you're tall, we say....

"Nose to nose, your toes are in it...toes toes, your nose is in it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci