197 replies to this topic

#193 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:19 AM

Great long TR YM, enjoyed very much with all your stories and pics 8)

How on earth do you manage such long trips :?: :!:
But after this marathon I guess you need a break too, but 2009 is a long while to wait.

- - -

I agree with both slappy and kliome...

I too used to be a Bangkok only man, thinking Pattaya pretty much sucked in comparison.

But now, although I still love Bangkok, I have swayed to a schedule similar to kliome. 80% Pattaya to 20% Bangkok.

It is this brilliant forum that has taught me all I know re: Pattaya, and trip reports such as yours YM inform and educate us all.

:mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#194 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

Yeah great report YM even though we don't agree on the Bangkok-Pattaya thing;) Really enjoyed reading it. And watching even more.

This report really made me look forward to May when I'll be in Thailand for 6 months. Gj

#195 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:22 PM

I'm a big fan of Pattaya over BKK, but there is one thing that BKK has that Pattaya does not.

GUESS BAR. Still my favorite LB bar, (now that Lita's is a shell of its former self).

Beyond that, I agree that more time should be spent in Pattaya (having spent too much time on BKK on my last visit), but I'm going to remedy that next week. Fly into BKK, taxi straight to Patts. I don't think I'm going to spend any time in BKK other than airport time. Who knows, I may have to give the ladies at Guess Bar one go before I leave, but that would be the last day.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#196 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:31 AM

I liked BK last visit but YM is right , I did'nt like the rush to get out after the action either , but still found it very exciting . I intend to spend about 30/70 in BK/Pattaya next time and will see what happens after that.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#197 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:27 PM

I don't mind BKK but 1 or 2 days is about all I can take in one go , rather spend the majority of my time in Pattaya or Phuket .

#198 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

10. P4P Girls with high standards (too many young good looking farang professionals overpaying) = BKK sucks

so we all - fat, old, ugly, stupid - gather in PTT ? :shock:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci