Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#85 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:17 AM

She's nice KK, quite large "bristols" for a femboy though. She's obviously quite a seamstress too, I'm sure I've seen that table cloth somewhere before

When she left in the morning, she took the curtains, and was seen modelling them the next evening at Lita's Bar. :lol:

Well at least you didn't post that she looks like a pro wrestler, builders labourer, or rugby player like my old recently retired moderating buddy has a tendancy to do.

Actually she was a real sweetheart, despite the seemingly large breasts being an illusion.

Stay tuned, as Tata re-appears again later in my report.......without the table cloth. :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#86 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:55 AM

Yes those Brits can be a tad rude and they call us colonials uncouthed :shock:
Mind you the descriptions of those earlier subject was pretty much on the money, however that was the work of KK photo journalist, shooting the good the bad and the ugly.
This young un was the subject of your own desires, so I would never be rude in such cicumstances...she can carry my hod any day.
Well as we are to see "more" of her later, I'll say tata for now.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#87 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:05 PM

Great trip report KK! Hmm, guess I should have known how busy you were in Pattaya before we met in Bkk :twisted: ! Good job with the photos too - seems like you are well known so taking photos is not too much of a problem with the ladies. Also it seems the no photo policy in many of the Bkk bars is not such a problem in Pattaya, or am I imagining things? I was lucky to take photos at King's Corner, as my lb friend who works there urged me to "snap away" as it was the mamasan's birthday party. Usually the only photos allowed are the guy with the instant camera trying to peddle photos of you and your chosen date for the night! :D

#88 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Hi rxpharm,

The majority of ladyboys you meet seem to enjoy having their photos taken, and once you start they usually want you to snap a few more. Many obviously know me from previous trips, but I'm always meeting plenty of new faces, and they are generally just as receptive.

Overall, the photo taking policy is alot more flexible in Pattaya in comparison to Bangkok.

In addition, most of the bar owners know who I am, and generally appreciate the free publicity generated by having their staff and venue featured on the LB-69 forum.

Thanks for the positive feedback, still plenty more to come ! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#89 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

Didn't bother with any photos, but there are a couple of rather nice ladyboys working at Hema Cabaret, so if you make it Triple X bar, why not wander just over the road for a beer and a look.

Is there still a Ladyboy showgirl called Oh working there? she deflowered me a year ago 8)
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#90 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:30 PM

Didn't bother with any photos, but there are a couple of rather nice ladyboys working at Hema Cabaret, so if you make it Triple X bar, why not wander just over the road for a beer and a look.

Is there still a Ladyboy showgirl called Oh working there? she deflowered me a year ago 8)

phil if you have a pic i'll tell ya
Oh so happy when in LOS

#91 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:00 PM

That entrance photo of WS makes my blood rush, great photo.
Thanks for great report, kk. Keep em coming na.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#92 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:22 PM

Excuse my ignorance guys, but - Donnykey and Rickard1, what's "pompoi"?

Macman
Actually living the dream.

#93 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:27 PM

"pompoi" is the Thai phrase for overweight, fat, chubby, etc. :D

#94 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:45 AM

that is one of the cutest little tings i seen in a while kk nice one . :roll: :roll:

#95 options01

options01
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:05 AM

Having checked out a whole range of establishments over the course of the evening, I ended up at Lita's and quickly became rather taken by a cute femboy type named Tata. I recall leaving the bar on the back of Tata's motorbike and unfortunately the rest is a blur. :?

Please educate this newbie... what's the difference between a 'femboy' and a 'ladyboy'?

Tata's a real cutie under any description!

Thanks very much!

B

#96 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:46 AM

Thanks, rxpharm. I tried looking the word up on-line, with no success.

Macman
Actually living the dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci