Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#109 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:51 PM

Boy - used to be Liam - see Franck's diary of some months ago. Any photos of the equipment - you would need to stand far away to get it all in the pic. She is at Goldfingers.

#110 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:50 PM

spoke to boy quite a few times...seems really nice...any pics of downstairs mate ?

I didn't take any photos whilst "downstairs" in the hotel foyer, only my room. :lol:

Sorry Donnykey, I didn't take any photos of Boy's equipment.

She is certainly well above average in that regard, but not remarkable.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#111 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:55 PM

Boy - used to be Liam - see Franck's diary of some months ago. Any photos of the equipment - you would need to stand far away to get it all in the pic. She is at Goldfingers.

Hi Rossco,

Where have you been hiding ? You've been a little quiet of late. :?

Perhaps I need to bring my wide angle lens for the next time I barfine Boy ?

To be honest I didn't think she was out of this world in the size department, not that I'm complaining ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#112 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:56 PM

Yep.. I remember Liam (Boy) :roll: the one once wake me up (6 am) with lube, trying to romp my arse with "that" huge equippment :shock: ...
F... hell ... what I way to be awake :cry: NO WAY ... sorry
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#113 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

Great pics. I saw that 'Boy' again later in Goldfingers. She would not be my usual type but there is something very sexy about her.

The truth is that Prair did entice me just enough that night. I would have done something that night but i just didnt have time. But then when i went to Wallys to disscover her new look my lust was gone! She looked 10 times better before her haircut and make up change. I ended up spending a bit of time with her but i never took her.

#114 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:34 AM

Great pics. I saw that 'Boy' again later in Goldfingers. She would not be my usual type but there is something very sexy about her.

Well I think she looked a hell of alot better in the flesh than my photos showed.

Here's a snap of Boy taken out front of Goldfingers...

Attached Files

#115 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:32 AM

I agree. She´s very nice. How old?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#116 Socrates999

Socrates999
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:33 PM

Wasn't she working at the bar that was heavy with Asian tourist groups down on soi 2 (3?4?) as "liam" before this?

#117 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:40 PM

Wasn't she working at the bar that was heavy with Asian tourist groups down on soi 2 (3?4?) as "liam" before this?

Hi Socrates,

Yes, I believe you are correct !

Not sure of the name of the place, but I recall Franck telling me she was working in that area.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#118 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

Day 6
Some time after 1pm, I picked up the phone and dialled room service, ordering a bowl of Kao Tom Gy (Rice Soup with Chicken) for breakfast. I use the term breakfast loosely, because one nevers gets out of bed before midday in Pattaya. Shortly after, I ventured out of the hotel to see what Pattaya had instore for the day :)

Being Day 6, it seemed fitting that I make a trip to...... Soi 6

Soi 6 is a bit of a mixed bad with respect to finding quality LB talent, nevertheless I could think of worse places to enjoy a beer in the afternoon. There is certainly some scope to find someone here for an afternoon romp but I think that the LB's here tend to appeal to the more seasoned LB hunters that will fuck anything that moves. If you are looking for LB's that resemble Nicky, Emma and the like, chances of finding them in Soi 6 are pretty slim. :cry:

Often I'm quite content to do the rounds and have a beer at Goodfellas, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar and wherever else takes my fancy on the day.

On this occasion I ended up having a drink with this LB named Sunny who works in the Full Moon Bar.

Attached Files

#119 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:13 PM

After intaking sufficient alcohol in Soi 6, I jumped in the baht bus and headed across to Club 131. One of the highlights of visiting Club 131 is seeing the lovely Alis, who always seems happy and loads of fun. Alis always greets me with a hug, and jokes about when I'll pay her barfine. Well not sure what happenned on this evening, but before I knew it, I'd payed her barfine. Alis asked if she could have a shower back at my hotel as it was only 6pm, so we headed to the Dynasty Inn around the corner. Despite my best intentions of only having a shower before heading out for the evening, Alis had different ideas and whilst I attempted to resist her charms, eventually I gave in. :oops:

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#120 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

spoke to boy quite a few times...seems really nice...any pics of downstairs mate ?

I didn't take any photos whilst "downstairs" in the hotel foyer, only my room. :lol:

Sorry Donnykey, I didn't take any photos of Boy's equipment.

She is certainly well above average in that regard, but not remarkable.

Cheers
Koykaeng

you are such a funny guy :D
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci