Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#73 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:45 PM

Virtually across the road from Triple X Bar you will find the Hema Cabaret ( Pattaya 2nd Rd & Soi 9). The Cabaret show is bearable, and there are two or three ladyboys working at the bar directly in front of the stage.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#74 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:49 PM

Met this cute femboy working behind the bar at the Hema Cabaret show.

Not exactly my style, but I'm sure a few of you femboy lovers would be interested. 8)

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#75 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

Didn't bother with any photos, but there are a couple of rather nice ladyboys working at Hema Cabaret, so if you make it Triple X bar, why not wander just over the road for a beer and a look.

Attached Files

#76 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

Day 4 continues shortly, next stop....... :arrow:

Attached Files

#77 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:56 PM

Nice reports Koykaeng. I really enjoy reading your posts. Who is the stunner in IMG_0906.JPG and IMG_0905.JPG with the black boob tube. I've noticed her elsewhere here on the furom.

Cheers

#78 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:17 PM

Nice reports Koykaeng. I really enjoy reading your posts. Who is the stunner in IMG_0906.JPG and IMG_0905.JPG with the black boob tube. I've noticed her elsewhere here on the furom.

Cheers

Hi Aussi35,

I believe her name is Nong, and she seems to have a few fans on the forum.

Nice to hear you are enjoying the report so far. :)

Cheers
Koykaeng

#79 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

Virtually across the road from Triple X Bar you will find the Hema Cabaret ( Pattaya 2nd Rd & Soi 9). The Cabaret show is bearable, and there are two or three ladyboys working at the bar directly in front of the stage.

one of the ladyboys working at the bar

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#80 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:21 PM

and with my no.2 ggf

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#81 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:01 PM

mmm now your talking that chick in the lemon top is hot.hope to be there end sept for a wk so a no would be just the ticket for me if anyone has one for her. :lol: :lol:

#82 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:05 AM

For all those who have never made it to Pattaya, it's worth appreciating the sheer number of bars, restaurants & hotels that are crammed into such a relatively small area. The Baht Buses that circle the main precinct make it extremely simple & cheap to get from one end of town to the other. For 10 Baht maximum you can get from Soi 1 all the way to Walking Street, and vice versa.

Particularly after midnight and later, Walking Street is the place to be. Blue Ice Bar, Jenny Star Bar & Linda Bar are all located on Walking Street itself, and whilst they all seem to vary a little on any given night, lately Blue Ice Bar seems to be the most interesting of these venues.

Directly opposite Blue Ice Bar you will find Soi B.J, where the relatively new Lita's Bar is situated. Lita's Bar is a nice little Oasis away from the "in your face" atmosphere often encountered on Walking Street itself.

Whilst Club 131 is the perfect place to start the evening, later in the night Lita's Bar is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy Karl's extensive music collection, pretty Ladyboys and a nice cold beer. :)

Having checked out a whole range of establishments over the course of the evening, I ended up at Lita's and quickly became rather taken by a cute femboy type named Tata. I recall leaving the bar on the back of Tata's motorbike and unfortunately the rest is a blur. :?

Note to self: Don't drink 12 bottles of Heineken tomorrow night. :roll:

Attached Files

#83 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:08 AM

Attached Files

#84 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:31 AM

She's nice KK, quite large "bristols" for a femboy though. She's obviously quite a seamstress too, I'm sure I've seen that table cloth somewhere before
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci