Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#61 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:25 AM

Nancy huh, shes pompoi and new titties. The photo we´re all waiting for i doubt will come.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#62 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

if you have more photos of Nancy we will be very happy

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#63 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

A few more photos of Nancy to finish off Day 3 in Pattaya...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#64 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

Day 4...

The days in Pattaya are generally a blur, and it's rare that I get up before midday. By the time I've ordered some breakfast in the room, and had a shower, it's generally close to 2pm or beyond before I leave the room and give housekeeping a chance to straighten things out.

People often ask what there is to do in Pattaya during the daytime ?

A few suggestions would be;

1. Grab a chair under an umbrella on the beach & relax.
2. Get yourself a massage of some description.
3. Wander aimlessly around Royal Gardens Shopping Centre.
4. Sit & drink at some non-descript beer bar in the area.
5. Head to Soi 6 for some daytime LB action.
6. Visit The Hell Club for a kinky threesome.
7. Find an internet cafe & log onto LB-69 forum.
8. Go see a movie.
9. Ten Pin Bowling.

Speaking of Bowling & Movies, a new Major Cinema Complex has just opened on Pattaya 2nd Road, directly opposite Soi 13. May prove to be a nice way to spend the afternoon whilst planning the night ahead.

Forum member Mardhi came and met me, and we headed over to The Sportsman in Soi 13 for some dinner. This seems to be a popular place, and found myself there on a few ocassions for a meal.

Dinner completed, we headed over to Triple X Bar for a look.

Attached Files

#65 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

A few more images of Triple X Bar...

Attached Files

#66 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

With those pictures I reckon Triple X should be renamed...''The Wrestlers'' :lol: Sorry Jim :wink:

#67 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:22 PM

With those pictures I reckon Triple X should be renamed...''The Wrestlers'' :lol: Sorry Jim :wink:

Next time you visit Triple X, don't be surprised if one of those pictured puts you in a "Sleeper Hold", or "Figure Four Leg Lock" ! :lol:

Not to mention the "Piledriver" :shock:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#68 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:38 PM

my god look at the heads on those.any sign of that rocket called manao kk.

#69 dody77

dody77
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

thanks Koykaeng .... , wandeful photos of Nancy with the real snake ....? ha ha ha :D very surprise , becouse i said "we want to see Nancy photos with her snake" and you post Nancy with the real snake it's true but ... Ha ha ha :D , mean of snake is her cock , i belive you know it , but that photos is very nice , Nancy smile and very sexy.
if you can make nude photos of Nancy with her big cock of course much much better, and of course all members will be enjoy very much

Thanks aload Koykaeng have a nice day there

#70 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:54 PM

if you can make nude photos of Nancy with her big cock of course much much better, and of course all members will be enjoy very much

Dody77,

You have to appreciate that Nancy is in a relationship, and spending the majority of her time in Sydney, Australia.

Nancy does not wish to do any nude photo shoots at this time, so enjoy the sets already available in the LB-69 Models area.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#71 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:08 PM

Nancy huh, shes pompoi and new titties. The photo we´re all waiting for i doubt will come.

pompoi ? .....i don't think so !! rickard
Oh so happy when in LOS

#72 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:34 PM

my god look at the heads on those.any sign of that rocket called manao kk.

Hi Voodoo,

Not sure whether Manao is still about.

There is definitely some talent in the bar even if the last lost of photos seem to suggest otherwise.

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci