Photo

Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#97 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:41 AM

To Me a Ladyboy is the end product eventhough many of them have not had their penis removed whereas a Femboy is if you like an apprentice ladyboy.
Of course there are many variations of femboys and indeed for some, the term is a very loose one because, in my mind many of them are gay boys who probably still piss in the gents toilet :lol:

#98 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:12 AM

Please educate this newbie... what's the difference between a 'femboy' and a 'ladyboy'?

It's actually an excellent question although giving a definitive answer is not so easy, because the term is extremely subjective.

There is some merit in Pentire's comments, about them being a ladyboy in training, or in transition.

To avoid taking my trip report off track, I have located a good thread that already existed to continue this discussion;

http://www.lb-69.com...OY_LADYBOY.html

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#99 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:11 AM

The report is going great. Any pics of Prair from that night in walking street? Or did i have Patty with me? I cant remember. :oops:

#100 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

The report is going great. Any pics of Prair from that night in walking street? Or did i have Patty with me? I cant remember. :oops:

I believe you had Patty with you that particular night, however Prair will appear tomorrow (so to speak) in Day 5. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#101 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 09:25 AM

Sunday...the day of Prair :lol: :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#102 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:09 AM

"pompoi" is the Thai phrase for overweight, fat, chubby, etc. :D

And I thought it was just the Aussies having a go at us Poms again. :D :wink:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#103 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:14 AM

Didn't bother with any photos, but there are a couple of rather nice ladyboys working at Hema Cabaret, so if you make it Triple X bar, why not wander just over the road for a beer and a look.

Is there still a Ladyboy showgirl called Oh working there? she deflowered me a year ago 8)

phil if you have a pic i'll tell ya

No sorry I was with the wife and did'nt dare take any photos . In fact I was so worried the next day I nearly had a panic attack when the baht bus drove us past it. :oops: :roll:
She is quite small about 5 foot 4 . had her hair in a Bob and was very polite and ladylike. In one act she wore a long black dress but I guess they change the routines all the time . I meant to visit the bar in July but did'nt find time.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#104 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:59 AM

Day 5
Whilst the nights in Pattaya are always memorable, the same can not be said about the daylight hours. Infact I really struggle to remember how I spent my days.....aside from sleeping. :) I do recall plenty of time spent in one particular internet cafe trying to keep up to speed with this forum, and the occasional foot massage, but otherwise nothing too notable.

After visiting the usual assortment of venues earlier in the evening, eventually I ended up at Goldfingers A go go. Some months ago Franck had made mention of a Ladyboy by the name of Liam, and posted a couple of photos of her pictured at Club 131. When I enquired about her, Franck was quick to inform me that she was "my style" owing to the proportions of a particular part of her anatomy. By the time I had returned to Pattaya, Liam had changed her name to "Boy" and was now dancing at Goldfingers. Boy was pleasant enough, and I soon agreed to pay her barfine. A group of us continued to enjoy a few more drinks at Goldfingers, and Laptop soon made his way to the bar to join us.

Laptop's long lost friend from Koh Samui, Prair soon arrived, as did Sunny and a few other well known forum members....

Attached Files

#105 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:02 PM

Prair looking like she just saw a ghost......or was it Laptop ?

Attached Files

#106 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:32 PM

Left Goldfingers and headed over to Lita's Bar where Prair very quickly took to the podium in an attempt to entice Laptop. :D

BTW, Prair returns later in the trip report with a "new look" when I meet her working at Wally's Screwdriver Bar in Soi 7....

Attached Files

#107 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:50 PM

After enjoying a few drinks at Lita's Bar, complete with DJ Karl on the "Wheels of Steel", it was time to head back to the Hotel, Motel, Quality Inn with my Ladyboy named Boy, putting an end to Day 5 of the report.

Attached Files

#108 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:34 PM

spoke to boy quite a few times...seems really nice...any pics of downstairs mate ?
Oh so happy when in LOS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci