Photo

Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#49 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:37 PM

If Bom lived in the UK he (not she) would be sectioned under the mental health act.
A complete and utter lunatic who should be avoided at all times and completely ignored.

#50 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

If Bom lived in the UK he (not she) would be sectioned under the mental health act.
A complete and utter lunatic who should be avoided at all times and completely ignored.

Hehe, i love the way you write this :D Seriously , Bom´s rough looks like a pricefighter.

Hey what´s wrong with having a lb that knows how to play footy?
We love the game and i can´t think of a better skill than that with a lb. First footy than sex! If Queen Ronaldo can play Ziggy Stardust can too:)

KK, those shots of Beam are so nice to see. She´s no wreck any more, as far as i can tell. Thank you for lookin her up.

About losing weight, i did too. Why is that? I never found candy, pastery or chips that i like in los, maybe that´s why.
Is this common to lose weight in los? I was worried i was sick, since i caught the inevitable foodpoisoning in bkk the first week.

Nice report , kk.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#51 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:31 AM

DELETED

#52 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:37 PM

I thought posting a few photos of Bom may create a bit of a stir. I recall a whole host of negative posts about her a while back on this forum. At that time she was still working in Hi Boss, but continually creating havoc for the other ladyboys and unsuspecting visitors.

Having chatted with her whilst snapping a few photos, I can certainly say she is still a complete fruitcake. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#53 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:58 PM

Left Starlight Bar and headed down the road to check out Char-Nee Bar which is located in Drinking Street, virtually across the road from Tiffany's.

The bar is not entirely Ladyboys, but there were 4 or 5 on duty when I visited and they were all pretty much what I'd describe as "Ladyboys in Training", but cute enough.

After a beer at Char-Nee Bar, the next destination was a cabaret show somewhere near Soi 1. Given I was a passenger in Rossco's Car, I'm somewhat vague about the exact location.

Didn't bother taking any photos of the cabaret show because quite frankly I find them a complete bore. However, I can't deny they are potentially a good place to pick up some interesting LB's outside the regular Pay 4 Play scene.

I did take one photo that Rossco wanted to dedicate to Rick. :lol:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#54 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

Perhaps that last picture will convince Anthony to make it to Pattaya again this trip. she looks right up his street :?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#55 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:26 PM

[quote name="laptop"]Beam looks ok in those pics. But ive been searching soi 6/1 most days over the last 10 days with no success. The other lb's keep telling me she is sleeping.

ATTENTION LAPTOP AND RICKARD.....was talking to BEAM last week ....she was working at triple x 2nd rd........hope that helps
cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#56 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:28 PM

MMMmmm, whos is she in IMG_0882.JPG. Do you have her number? What bar? I like that different look. Hope she does looong time, go shopping, dinners, walk hand in hand. I´ll forward the info to pentire too.

donnykey, thanks. Like reported here lately the lb´s seems to change scene many times during the evening, and given Beam´s record no surprise she´s moving around.
She does look helluva lot better in recent photos though. :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#57 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

fantastic stuff kk some little darlings u had there.now i am plotting a quick week in thai end of month to get rid of my deamons :lol: :lol: oh and pentire u have a nice suttle way to describe that lunatic in the fotos had u words wit him :lol: :lol:

#58 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:52 PM

Day 3 continued....

Now where the bloody hell were we up to ? :roll:

After Char-Nee & the forgettable Soi 1 Cabaret, we headed over to Goldfingers in Soi 7 for a quick drink & look however things were rather quiet on this occasion.

One thing that I noted on this trip was that many of the venues throughout Pattaya seemed to fluctuate greatly from night to night with regard to both ladyboys on deck and customers in attendance. Whilst I appreciate it was low season at this time, things were remarkably variable from night to night.

In the meantime, I decided to phone one of Ladyboy 69's most popular models and check whether she had arrived in Pattaya as yet. She answered the phone and told me she was at her old bar, and invited me to come over and have a drink.....

Attached Files

#59 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:56 PM

Yes, it's the beautiful and incredibly popular Nancy, photographed at her old bar in Soi 16, "Addy Bar 2", now known as "Simon Bar" :D

Attached Files

#60 dody77

dody77
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

Day 3 continued....

Now where the bloody hell were we up to ? :roll:

After Char-Nee & the forgettable Soi 1 Cabaret, we headed over to Goldfingers in Soi 7 for a quick drink & look however things were rather quiet on this occasion.

One thing that I noted on this trip was that many of the venues throughout Pattaya seemed to fluctuate greatly from night to night with regard to both ladyboys on deck and customers in attendance. Whilst I appreciate it was low season at this time, things were remarkably variable from night to night.

In the meantime, I decided to phone one of Ladyboy 69's most popular models and check whether she had arrived in Pattaya as yet. She answered the phone and told me she was at her old bar, and invited me to come over and have a drink.....

thanks koykaeng , Nancy is more beauty now, this is the photos I am waiting for long time, I think lb69 can make new photo set of beautiful Nancy , she will like to do that , I belive many member waiting for her.
I see on the vote "prefer ladyboy you like"
1. big cock
2. small cock
3. everage cock
big cock is the winner 76%

maybe lb69 must pay her more then last time

if you have more photos of Nancy we will be very happy

thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci