• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#37 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

Great stuff, kk!!!
That Nong (IMG_0864.JPG) is the next hype after Nicky. She will be famous. Not my taste but i canĀ“t bet guys will drool over here soon.

Was there no way to remove the lb next to Noon before taking the photo?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#38 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 11:23 PM

Er....Not everyone consumes a similar daily volume of alcohol to you laptop thus enabling a much clearer memory of recent events :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yes my days in Pattaya have been pretty much blurred into one long night out. Ive lost nearly 10 kg in 5 weeks and i am not a big guy.

KK there are obviously a few girls here who miss you. I managed to make my first trip to triple x last week but the girls are not really my type. But the blonde one above looks cute. I think someone mentioned previously this could be the number 1 trip report. The detail and writing so far has been great. Entrox has to raise the bar again for his next trip.

#39 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

The detail and writing so far has been great. Entrox has to raise the bar again for his next trip.

Hi Laptop,

I don't profess to be a particularly great writer, and personally I'm still a big fan of Entrox's trip reports.
If only he would stop censoring their nipples with black boxes. :lol:

One of my aims, is to hopefully construct a trip report that will be of some value to newbies that have never visited Thailand, or at least not partaken in the Ladyboy scene. At the same time, hopefully the more seasoned travellers will get some level of enjoyment or at least spot a few babes to track down on their next expedition.

I still can't imagine you losing 10 KG's ! :shock:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#40 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:51 AM

:shock: If you have lost 10kg laptop then you need help and I do not say theat light hearted manner. To deprive yourself of food while continuing to drink yourself into oblivion is an extraodinary way to behave while on holiday.
With me, alcohol makes me so damn hungry that inevitably I put on weight :x

Some excellent portrait shots there KK and yes that Ming from Lita's looks extremely interesting and just my type cos those gorgeous legs and the tasteful tattoos tick all the boxes.
You can have Noon (Ziggy Stardust) she is far too boyish for me and I have even watched her kick a football on the beach with great power and skill. :lol:

#41 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:11 AM

Can't work out if 864 and 866 are the same girl but 866 looks like the next big thing to my tastes.

I lost about 6kg on my trip but I think it was the heat mainly (or exercise) as I ate and drank well .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#42 Transtastic01

Transtastic01
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:26 PM

Wow the girl in your last photo - IMG_0874.JPG is absolutely stunning!
Her pretty face is now burnt into my vision after staring at the photo for so long!!!

Once again, thanks for sharing your trip with us all.
He who dares rodders!

#43 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

Day 3 :D

After a relatively uneventful day spent catching up on some sleep and a brief visit to an internet cafe (to keep up to speed with the happenings on this forum), I made my way over to Soi 6 to meet some friends.

The plan was to meet at the Queen Victoria Inn on Soi 6 for some dinner before heading out and exploring the Ladyboy scene in North Pattaya.

After a pleasant enough meal washed down with a few ales, we headed for Soi 6/1 to check out the Starlight Bar.

The majority of the staff from the Starlight Bar are former Hi Boss employees.

Rickard (aka Rick) had previously requested that I pay a visit to Starlight Bar in order to see the love of his life, the intriguing Beam. :?

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#44 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:03 PM

Beam looks ok in those pics. But ive been searching soi 6/1 most days over the last 10 days with no success. The other lb's keep telling me she is sleeping.

That Bambi was the winner of Miss Elegence if i am not mistaken. Very cute girl.

#45 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

Was a little surprised to find that the somewhat crazy Bom from Hi Boss had now surfaced, and was hanging out at the Starlight Bar.
She really is a nutter, but given her previous appearance as a model on LB-69, thought it was fitting I snapped a few photos for old times sake !

Attached Files

#46 big moz

big moz
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:36 PM

Bom
Thats a bricklayers labourer with tits :shock:

#47 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

Bad news.. Bom is back...

I've never heard a good word said about her. I don't suppose she's calmed down a little?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#48 shanghaichinafun

shanghaichinafun
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:27 PM

I know nothing about Bom, but she has a nice body. Of course her nose isn't very elegant... :? She should probably have done something about the nose before working on the breasts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci