• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#25 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

Day 2 cont...

Headed over to Sunee Plaza for a quick drink however I can't say anything I saw took my fancy. I don't have a problem with femboys, however what I saw there was basically gay boys in white underwear. :roll:

There were possibly one or two that you may have given a second thought to, but overall nothing really to appeal to the average LB lover.
The bar I visited was called Kaos, however there are reportedly one or two others in the area that have a few femboys, namely "Krazy Dragon" & "Jim, Jimmy James".

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:35 PM

On the way back from Sunee Plaza, I wandered through Soi Diamond from Pattaya 2nd Rd and decided to check out the bar that I rate the worst in Pattaya.........LIMMATQUAI !

Even though I hate the place, I felt it was only fair I had a quick look just in case it had improved. Whilst I sat and enjoyed a drink, I watched this tour group of couples, presumably from Korea who were being treated to a private show'n'tell wherein a couple of the LB's would show them their equipment like some kind of strange freak show. The Koreans would all then applaude and take photos before exiting on mass. Very Strange. :?

Couple of snaps taken in Limmatquai below together with an old newspaper advertisement outlining what a wonderful venue it is....

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

As I left Limmatquai, I attempted to take a photo of a sign they have outside the bar, near the doorway however two older ladies that worked at the bar stopped me. Hard to fathom that I was able to take photos of LB's inside the bar, but was prevented from photographing a sign outside the bar. Then again, lets not forget "T.I.T" - This Is Thailand.....

Headed back over to Club 131 to meet a few guys for a beer and check out the talent on offer....

Attached Files

#28 charlie101

charlie101
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:38 PM

Winner of the longest left arm in Pattaya competition = Noon

#29 Jackati

Jackati
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:53 AM

KK,
first, sorry for the split at the airport, I got stucked outside Immigration, smoking out in the air (the smoking room on second floor inside are just AWEFUL for a new modern airport) and building up my self-esteem with a few Chang out there, its not the pilot that flies the plane, I do :D
Well, when finally inside, after a half package of ciggs, didnt know where to find you, your gate was so long from mine and time was running out on me, own you a beer for that

Back to the report... great stuff, if everyday is gonna fill up one page, this can be one of the best ever. The last reported visit to Club 131, up here, what can I say, excellent pictures (maybe because the trio, Kwang, Alis and Noon, has inspected my bed at Dynast Inn this year) :P

Keep it cummin KK

#30 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

Hi Jackati,

Once you get separated from someone at that Airport, the chance of finding them again is slim.

Was nice meeting up with you in Pattaya and again in Bangkok.

Thanks for the positive feedback regarding the report so far. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

#31 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

Great read so far. And the pics are great. How can you remember everything in such fine detail? You must have keept a ladyboy diary. I look foward to your next installment.

#32 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

Er....Not everyone consumes a similar daily volume of alcohol to you laptop thus enabling a much clearer memory of recent events :lol:

#33 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

Day 2 cont...

With the remarkable increase in Ladyboy bars within Pattaya, there is alot of ground to cover if you want to check out all the venues. Speaking of drinking ( Hi Laptop :D ) even if you have just one or two beers at a bar, by the time you've visited Club 131, Stringfellows, Triple X Bar, Goldfingers, Hi Boss, Starlight, Blue Ice Bar, Jenny Star Bar, Linda Bar & found a seat at Lita's Bar, there is a pretty good chance you'll be drunk ! 8)

Anyway, after a couple of beers at Club 131, it was time to "move on" to the next destination, Triple X Bar.

Triple X Bar is located on Pattaya 2nd Road, between Soi 10 & 9.
If you are heading in the direction of Central Pattaya Rd (Pattaya Klang), you will find Triple X Bar on your right.

Attached Files

#34 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

More Triple X talent..... :shock:

Attached Files

#35 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Triple X... cont.... 8)

Attached Files

#36 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:19 PM

Not sure if Day 2 is ever going to end :?:

After a visit to Lita's Bar I retired to the Dynasty Inn alone. :cry:

A few snaps of the lovely MING from Lita's Bar to finally close off Day 2. :!:

Also featured in the last few shots is a beauty named BAMBI........ I think ?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci