Photo

Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:42 PM

Good stuff thus far KK even though it may be lacking in beauties, although many of us know what part of the ladyboy is most attractive to you :lol:
In your latest photos Sunny sure does look very masculine :shock:

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

Good stuff thus far KK even though it may be lacking in beauties, although many of us know what part of the ladyboy is most attractive to you :lol:
In your latest photos Sunny sure does look very masculine :shock:

Hi Pentire,

You know me pretty well. :D

I remember some years ago I passed up Areeya in Cascades to take someone else with that was more my "style". On this trip I met Nicky in Lita's one night and instead went home with some totally unknown femboy. I don't care a damn if they are 'beautiful' or whether they are 'famous' as long as the "vibes" I get are right at the time.

With regard to Sunny, I tend to agree with you, although when she puts on her make up and gets dressed up the transformation is just incredible as demonstrated in the photos below !

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Yes, suddenly and as if by magic a beautiful girl appears :P

I for one can't wait for her to have breast surgery.

#16 Martinelli

Martinelli
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

Very nice read fill in more when you can 8)

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

Hard to believe it's still only Day 1 in Pattaya, and I've already managed a short time with Maya in Soi 6, & an interesting encounter with the lovely Sunny at Club 131 a few hours later. Decided to check out Walking Street, but by this stage the effects of travelling, drinking and short timing were starting to catch up. It was becoming obvious that I should retire to the hotel alone and get some much needed sleep.

Had a quick wander past Blue Ice Bar, Jenny Star Bar & Linda Bar before heading back down Walking Street towards my hotel in Soi 13. As I got closer to Beach Road, I met up with Noy, originally from Pat's Bar in Soi 6. She was freelancing at the Blue Sky 2 Bar with another couple of LB's. Had a quick Beer with Noy, and then politely excused myself to head home and hit the hay.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:44 PM

In your latest photos Sunny sure does look very masculine

With regard to Sunny, I tend to agree with you, although when she puts on her make up and gets dressed up the transformation is just incredible!

Sunny does indeed look hot in person, after dolling up. She was one of the lbs at Club 131 that I was checking out. She has a sexy figure and sticks her butt out while she walks. I would have squeezed her butt, if it weren't for the chatty cuties surrounding me.

#19 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

Great start to your report KK! I dont know how you can remember the names and places that you have been to every day. But honestly i didnt know you were racking that many up on a daily basis. Fair play mate! :lol:

#20 big moz

big moz
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:53 AM

so sunny's still at club131, i thought she had went to stringfellows its like musical chairs :lol:
over in 2 weeks hope to pop my ladyboy cherry with sunny, if i can fuckin find her

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:36 PM

Day 2
After some much needed Rest & Recuperation, I eventually managed to order my standard room service breakfast..... Kao Tom Gy, or "Rice Soup with Chicken" for the English speaking members. Had been chatting to Entrox about all these LB massage venues, and whilst I was already familiar with Bamboo Massage on South Pattaya Road, my discussions with Entrox had re-ignited my desire to check the place out.

I made my way over to Bamboo massage, and before entering spotted what was obviously a Ladyboy hanging out in front of the premises. After confirming I wanted an Oil Massage, she took me upstairs and left me alone to disrobe. The massage commenced, and was pleasant enough, and whilst I knew for certain she was a Ladyboy, initially this was not discussed. When I was asked to turn over, I decided I would let her know that I knew she was a Ladyboy, and that I liked ladyboys. :D

Things progressed rapidly from here, and before I knew it, she was securing the curtains that formed the room with "high security" clothes pegs, and soon after took off her tight jeans. When I got her panties off, I was pleasantly surprised with what she was packing, and we started to discuss the notion of heading back to my hotel to continue the "massage" in more fitting surroundings.

Nat from Bamboo Massage on South Pattaya Road......

Attached Files

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

Nat from Bamboo Massage on South Pattaya Road......

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#23 Transtastic01

Transtastic01
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:02 PM

Thanks koykaeng, for sharing your trip with us.
Its always nice to see and read about what people are getting up to and since the demise of Francks diary this website has been lacking something (in my humble opinion).

Look forward to the next installment of your report!

T-Tastic.
He who dares rodders!

#24 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:14 AM

Day 2 cont..

Early in the evening, I made my way over to Club 131 to meet up with a friend from another well known LB forum. For those of you visiting Pattaya, Club 131 still remains the best place to meet like minded individuals, especially early in the night. Its the perfect atmosphere to meet, have a couple of drinks, admire the talent and consider your game plan for the remainder of the evening. On this particular evening, a visit to Sunee Plaza was planned, and whilst its not really my scene, haiving never been there in all these years, I figured I owed myself the opportunity to at least check it out. Prior to departing to Sunee Plaza, had a chat with the lovely Lek, and the beautiful Moo made a brief visit.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci