Laptops 07 trip

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#49 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

HAHA Cheers for the support Rossco. By the way please see the pic of the girl that got me. - Taken from a Barley Legal Lita Bar Post.

Last night was another difficult night. I hadnt drank at all but met with a few down in Goldfingers. The talent here now is unbelievable. Patty, Noon, Rose, Koekaengs sexy friend :lol: and many others. A former friend of mine from Samui, Prair, came to see me. I hadent seen her in over a year and a half - 2 years. Dammmmmmmnnnn she was even more sexy. This is my fave girl ever. So sexy. So cute and the best dancer i have ever seen. Ill be posting some pics of her soon. Ill be spending a lot of my nights with this girl but i will behave!!!!

Anyway spent the night with her drinking. She has only been in Patts for 3 days and it was her 2nd time to walking street. She is too scared to go alone with the police these days. As soon as i walked into Lita's i had my previous Prair over to me too. So too Prairs. Both different typs of sexy. Prair had already performed a sexy dance in Goldfingers poles and she did likewise in Lita's. KK has some pics.

After a while here it was another few in Blue Ice. IMO this place is geting out of control. Not only is there plenty of underage but plenty of yabba heads. 2 started shit with Prair. And onther later tried to follow me to mug me - until i said i would physically try to drag her ass to the police. 2 others were also sacked on the spot last night - Yabba and fighting. The place is a bit wild.

I walked Prair home and was in bed by four am. By 2.30 pm i was in Patty, Prair and Roses appartment! :cry: Patty was trying to leg it to give us some space. But then Rose and another came home so my hand was forced. Then it was off to soi 7 for a couple of beers and pool. Home now.

No lbs for a few days. Issan for 3 days! :lol: :cry:

#50 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:22 AM

Nice one Laptop, keep up the good work, hope all is well mate :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#51 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:54 AM

And by the way this is the Prair which currently has me sleepless in Pattaya! :cry:

And another one of my former flames arrives in pattaya today! Another Samui post op named Lisa. Now 100% of the lb's i have fucked from Samui are in Pattaya! :roll:

http://www.lb-69.com...stupby&uid=1116

I agree matchman. Lek is pure quality and has so much class. And i think she is a bit smitten with your good self. The shorts are in the wash. I should have them clean on time to impress all the ladies of Issan!

#52 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:10 PM

missing in action???

#53 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

Prair seems to have found employment at Wally's Screwdriver Bar in Pattaya's Soi 7.

I almost didn't recognise her as she had changed her hair & look from when I had first met her with Laptop.

There is another very cute LB in this bar by the name of Cream who used to work at Didi's Bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#54 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:17 PM

I got back from Issan a couple of days ago. Damn its boring. Its good to be back in Patts. Last night was another good one. 131, Litas and then i went to Blue Ice because Noon was there. Again she wa looking amazing. She has got hair extensions and she just looks like the best looking lb wherever she goes. I said i would go to Marine with her tonight. But i am not sure if its a good idea.

I better leg it now. Someone has to make sure soi 6 is still ok!

#55 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:24 PM

Well KK Prair really went all out with the new hair cut. She still looks sexy. Anyway i said i would meet her at 2300 tonight and go to Lita's.

By the way i meet up with Beam today in Soi 6/1. She looks hot! And she was good fun. She seems to have calmed down with regards to the drugs. Beam was my 3rd ladyboy sin of my trip. I couldnt help but to pull her off at the bar in Starlight. SHe blew the biggest load i have seen in a long time. She is still a superstar! But as we know she can be a bad girl!

AND TO THE PERSON WHO DECIDED TO TELL PATTY THE CONTENTS OF MY TRIP REPORT - GROW UP! I never fucked her and never said i did!!!!! :twisted: I met PRAIR in her room!!!!!! I dont know why idiots do this!

#56 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:54 PM

[quote name="laptop"]
By the way i meet up with Beam today in Soi 6/1. She looks hot! And she was good fun. She seems to have calmed down with regards to the drugs. Beam was my 3rd ladyboy sin of my trip. I couldnt help but to pull her off at the bar in Starlight. SHe blew the biggest load i have seen in a long time. She is still a superstar! But as we know she can be a bad girl!

You bastard!!!! You had Beam!!! Lol, good to hear she´s doing better, any pics of her?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#57 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:23 AM

Sorry no pics. i brought a camera but forgot the charger.ill bring out a cheap cam at some stage and take pics of all the relevent lb's. Including the lovely Beam. Really i have to say with my had on my heart she looked great today. And she was in great form.

Tonight i met Prair in Wallys. She is so lovely. After i went to Goldfingers. It was toward the end of the night but the superstars - patty and rose were there. Only stayed one drink and then hit walking street.

First i hit secrets bar. B O R I N G !!!! Then i decided to have one in Blue Ice. Within seconds the best looking person in the history of the world arrived!!! NOON!!!!! Fuck! She looked amazing! She is so nice too. I had great funwith her. I barely had a chance to sip my beer with all the shit we were doing. The sexy dress she wore ensured easy access.

Anyway i have to go to Bkk on Tuesday. Noon is coming with me! I cant fucking wait!

#58 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:25 AM

Noon is coming with me! I cant fucking wait!

Cool, what are you gonna do there?
Shes hotter than hell, I wish she could do nudes, but she won´t cuz of sponsor. Does he know she sell arse though?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#59 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:34 AM

Noon is coming with me! I cant fucking wait!

Cool, what are you gonna do there?
Shes hotter than hell, I wish she could do nudes, but she won´t cuz of sponsor. Does he know she sell arse though?

Ive got some business in Bkk for the day. But it was going to be a solo trip so i said i may as well drag her along. I dont know what i ill do. I suggested Bed superclub or QBar but she is not 20 so she cant. i think it will be nana/guess for a bit and then crab a feed. Nothing too interesting.

Im am not sure what her sponsor knows or doesnt know. So i will not comment on what went on tonight! :oops: But the girl no longer even wants the 131 pics on the net.

#60 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:42 AM

You walking into Nana or Guess with Noon?? You be king of bkk,man. Ask her about doing nudes please, not gonna hurt her.
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci