Laptops 07 trip

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#37 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Oh god i have just woken up with my first proper hangover of my trip so far. It sucks ass.

Last night i started boozing in walking street from about 5. I visited a few bars but none worth writing about. It was 2300 when i arrived in 131. It wasnt too busy but it was good fun. David Bowie my ass! Noon was looking stunning last night!Fucking hell! Forget Nikki. I think this girl is the number 1! Any way i stayed in 131 getting tortured by Noon and Kay. I told frank that i thought theese were the 2 most sexy girls in 131. I shouldnt have.

At about 1 30 i decided to go to walking street. I meet socrates on the street and we went to Blue Ice. No the girls were on form here tonight. The girls sitting with us was complete stunners. Any way after a few mins here i saw Noon in walking street. She was looking around! She saw me in Blue Ice and ran towards me. HMMMMMM whats going on.

We decided to go to Lita's where Noon and the 2 others followed us. HMMMM and guess who was waiting for me. Kay! When i sat down i had these two sexy creatures launch a full blown attack on me.Now why were the 2 girls i told frank i thought were most sexy fixed on me??????? HAHHA its even more difficult now. Anyway Rossco told me that there might be a prize on my ass! I mentioned this to the two girls and they laughed and more or less told me this was the case. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH for fuck sake! It should be impossible but Pattaya just got harder!

Early last night! In bed by 3.30. ill bring out the cam one night soon.

he he ... I'm glad that you had a hot night...
here he goes 2 pics of "your" last night girls ...
Kay (GAE) ... (on the right)

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#38 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:36 PM

And Noon (last night pic) ...

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#39 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 03:36 PM

Report on Laptop.

The odds are getting shorter by the hour. I watched him in torture with Noon last night - he was sitting on a stool and was immobilised by Gae and Noon. More massage of the groin than even the Pope could ignore.

My bet is that within 24 hours he will be lapped and topped.

There was a rumour that someone has seen him going to his hotel with a LB - so has he done the deed but is now riddled with guilt?

Ah - sins of the flesh - brilliant. Take away the strain and enjoy the pain....

#40 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:07 PM

Oh my buda i am in bits this morning! And NO Rossco no one saw me walk into hotel with a lb, haha. Its one week now and i am still a good wee lad.

The drinking started early for me yesterday. At 2 o clock i went down to Soi 6 and started in Bee Bar. I was obviously lazy yesterday because i didnt leave Bee Bar until 8. I got back to my room at 9, had something to eat and then it was sleep time. I woke up at 23.30 and within seconds i was on a motorbike taxi to meet Koeykaeng and Rossco. There was a bit of craic in Goldfingers. There are some very sexy girls there. I barfined Patty who i have been mates with for a long time, since her time as a caberat girl in Lamai. She wa slooking smoking. Fuck me i was tempted.

After Goldfingers it was on to Lita's again.You would think having Patty on my arm would keep the other lb's away! No it didnt. More torture. After a while here with the lads i went to play pool on walking street with Patty. Due to my consumption of beer my ass was kicked. Anyway she then told me Prair from Samui had just moved to Pattaya. Now Prair is one of my all time favourite ladyboys. She is fucking smoking!And now i am going to have her to tempt me.

At about 3 am i decided i had enough of playing pool and hit blue ice for a couple. The chicks in here are out of this world. Tonight or tomorrow i will take out the cam. The place is just silly! Anyway it was 4 when i got back to my bed. Another fun night in this Sin City. Its 16.10 now and ive only been awake since 1500. I better go to soi 6 and start drinking before all the beer goes!

#41 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:11 PM

Well who did we meet in 131, then Goldfingers and finally in Lita's bar - you got it Laptop. He is torturing himself.

In Goldfingers he was seen to BF Pattie - hmmm. Next thing is she is on the same baht bus with all of us going from Goldfingers to Lita's in Walking St.

We were in Lita's for about 2 hours and Laptop was deep in conversation - probably discussing what deed could be performed without actually "doing it".

I am certain he will founder on her breasts - he has no chance of retaining his new found LB virginity.

Please note that he has not posted for 2 days..........

#42 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

From todays Bangkok Post:
Brewery workers complain "this overtime is killing us" :cry: :cry:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#43 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:46 AM

Never made it to soi 6. I got to 131 at 16.30 and spent the day drinking with Lek. What a sexy intellegent girl.

#44 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:03 AM

Couldn't agree more laptop. :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#45 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:15 AM

can you believe it Patrick I spend all of last week protecting Lek's virtue and not 2 days after I leave I find my one time friend who assured me he was out of the scene sitting at a bar all night with her! :twisted:

Yes I have to agree, Lek is special :) I think one of the reasons a couple of us are so protective of her is she is so pleasant to spend time with just shooting the shit and sharing a beer.

#46 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

Dont worry matchman. I am doingn nothing with her. Just keeping her safe for you! :lol:

Well yesterday i caved! :oops: :cry: :shock: . I started my day in soi 6 at 13.00. The beers were going down quite quickly so the early signs were not good. One of the gg's from one of the bars were driving me nuts! I was so tempted and it took all my power to do nothing. I went to 131 at 5 for a couple with Lek. Again she was good fun. 131 was pretty dead with frank away so i was on my way again at 6.30.

After a few beers and pool with my gf it was time for bed at 2200. Then off to goldfingers at about 23.30. The place was dead so i had one beer with Rose who is a nice girl but to tall for my tastes. Then it was Blue Ice to have a drink. Noon was on show wearing the most sexy red dress ive ever seen. And a pair of white sunglasses. She looked like a movie star. It was the best ive ever seen a ladyboy look. EVER!

Anyway i was about to go home when i decided fuck it, ill have 1 in Lita's. Shouldnt have! Very pissed at this stage and i couldnt resist the temptation of Prair! Cute little thing that i had not seen before. So there it is! I have failed in my mission. But i cant make this mistake again!!!!! God help me!

#47 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:40 PM

Dont worry matchman. I am doingn nothing with her. Just keeping her safe for you! :lol:

Laugh, glad to hear your still having so much fun, still cannot believe I'm back in Europe again. (Well at least only for today then off to the US.)

I know Lek has a loyal following especially with those who spend extended periods in Pattaya, so I encourage one and all when they visit to chat to her and see why she is such a pleasure to talk with, just remember to buy the drinks and leave large tips :twisted:

Oh and have you burned those clothes yet!!! I still wake up sweating when I think of red plaid shorts and red tops. There are rules even in Pattaya over dress sense. Of course I'm sure they would act as a deterrent to keep the ladies away. Have fun Sir!!

#48 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:38 PM

Ah ha - Lapped and Topped. I knew no one could stand the strain - you did well to last this long.

So you are doomed - will you ever be able to give up LB's?

If Heaven is full of Blonde Female angels - as portrayed - then Hell must be full of dark haired, amber skinned LB's - Hmmm

Just keep sinning to reap your reward. See you late for a beer and to congratulate you on your failings....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci