Laptops 07 trip

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#73 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:31 AM

Yeah, maybe you´re right. Is she tall too? That tattoo is just wrong. What the hell was theat guy thinking? And she?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#74 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

Case number 2 of some dickhead deciding telling ladyboys what i post is a great idea. Pic removed.

Yeah she is tall. Different people like different ladyboys. But i have never seen anyone i regard as being as beautiful as she. But of course i have different opinions than others. For example i dont think Mint is sexy. However she is very popular with others. Dito for Pond. But whenever i have gone to a disco or gogo with Noon guys have only had good comments to make about her. Not only is she sexy but a nice girl too. However i have a feeling it would be ill advised to get on her bad side.

Tonight i met her in 131 and we had a couple of drinks together upstairs. She is finished in Stringfellows allready.

#75 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:04 AM

Yep. My point in not telling and showing the lb´s this place. Too many dickheads around.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#76 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:29 AM

can anyone tell me where BLUE ICE bar actually is ???
is it directly on WS like JSB ?
or in some soi ?
i just cant somehow remember it...
or it wasnt on business in april 2007 yet ???

#77 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:46 AM

or in some soi ?

Can't believe a seasoned traveller like yourself doesn;t know where Blue Ice Bar is ? :?

Its located right on Walking Street, on the same side of the road as Jenny Star Bar.
It's virtually opposite Soi B.J where you find the Jasmine Hotel & Lita's Bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#78 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:54 AM

or in some soi ?

Can't believe a seasoned traveller like yourself doesn;t know where Blue Ice Bar is ? :?

Its located right on Walking Street, on the same side of the road as Jenny Star Bar.
It's virtually opposite Soi B.J where you find the Jasmine Hotel & Lita's Bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng

thanx Koykaeng,
well, i feel embarrased :(
may be i know where it is, i just dont remember all these streets...
ill have to look up in the map where soi BJ is, then ill find out...
thanx again :)

#79 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:15 PM

Well i finally gave in to the temptations of the beautiful Noon in 131 last night. She is so hot! Afterwards we went to Blue Ice. Noon was in fantastic form. She was dancing on the poles in just her underwear and all eyes were on her. She even turned down 3000 short time from some chap. I had to leave her at about 4 am. If you like your ladyboys sexy and wild Noon is the best.

But i have got it out of my system now. In respect of Misses Laptop last night was my final ladyboy experience. It was fitting it was with my favourite ladyboy. Ive only got a week left here so my last few nigths will be just having fun. But ill be having fun with my pants on. :lol:

By the way Frank found a new Gem last night. I am not sure where he found her but she was in 131 last night. Beautiful ladyboy and one of the most passable ive ever seen.

#80 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:37 PM

Well i finally gave in to the temptations of the beautiful Noon in 131 last night. She is so hot! Afterwards we went to Blue Ice. Noon was in fantastic form. She was dancing on the poles in just her underwear and all eyes were on her. She even turned down 3000 short time from some chap. I had to leave her at about 4 am. If you like your ladyboys sexy and wild Noon is the best.

But i have got it out of my system now. In respect of Misses Laptop last night was my final ladyboy experience. It was fitting it was with my favourite ladyboy. Ive only got a week left here so my last few nigths will be just having fun. But ill be having fun with my pants on. :lol:

By the way Frank found a new Gem last night. I am not sure where he found her but she was in 131 last night. Beautiful ladyboy and one of the most passable ive ever seen.

In fact a truly Gem ... :twisted:
BTW Laptop, congrats for your last night (better late then never :roll: )

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#81 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:02 PM

Well i finally gave in to the temptations of the beautiful Noon in 131 last night.

:D Good boy! I was worried there for awile, now we know you´re not ghey. She´s the nicest coming out of Pattaya in a long time.
She still looks like Bowie? I wish you took pics, laptop.
-boomdraw

#82 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:13 AM

Well I stopped my report while in Thailand for various reasons. But I might as well write down my experiences over my last few days. I ended up having to cut my trip short by a week because of something with university but I still had a healthy 5 weeks and 5 days in Pattaya and 2 in Bkk.

I started my last week with a night out with Noon. It was 131, Litas, Blue Ice and then Marine. I was fairly pissed this night and I ended up doing a lot more than drinking. Now this is a ‘VERY STUPID’ thing to do when in Thailand. If anyone has read the book ‘The Damage Done’ they will know what I am talking about. Anyway that night i was pretty fucked. I went home at about 6 am for a bit of quality time with the missus. Obviously I was in no state and got myself in a bit of hot water.

Anyway when she went to work I agreed to meet Lemon from Litas. God knows why I agreed to do this. She is NOT my type and I am not sure if she could be anyones type. It was about 8am now and she was obviously awake for the same reason as me. I went back to her hotel room with her. Anyway I gave her 1000 baht before we went. I told her I didn’t want to do anything with her. Just have a beer or 2 with her as I had a wife. Anyway she agreed. I mean I wouldn’t even do anything with her if I didn’t have a wife.

This hotel room was a weird ass place. She was sharing it with another ladyboy with a wig called Kim. Straight out of the Monkey house. She was a freak and fucked up on ICE or YABBA. So anyway obviously I didn’t stay. I said I was out of there. Anyway Lemmon was crying and having a hissy fit. I didn’t really care as I know 100% she was not in a rational state. Anyway after this it became very difficult to go anywhere in walking street as the odd Lemmon would somehow arrive at my feet withing seconds of me arriveing. I don’t know how she managed this. Maybe she had spies.

After leaving the room I spent the day drinking around soi 6,7,8. By the time the missus was finished work I was really fucked. Fair play to the girl she took care of me and didn’t give me shit. It made me realize that my chasing of ladyboys days were over. I mean as sexy as ladyboys are none of them made me feel like she did. And I ‘DON’T’ enjoy sex with lb’s as much as with her. And that’s the 100% truth. That nigth when I sobered up a bit I decided that was it with ladyboys.

For my last few nights I didn’t go to any of the ladyboy bars. I just went out with my girl. I ended up enjoying this more than any of my nights in Blue Ice/Marine. Although I had great fun with Noon when I was with her, that was all it was. I didn’t actually like her in any way close to the way I love my girl. This is the same for all ladyboys. So my last days were spent with my teerak. I was going to go to Pattaya Park with Noon and Frank one morning but sometimes waking an asleep ladyboy is not an easy thing to do.

Anyway on my last day I did wander in to Hi Boss and got a masage from Joy. But I didn’t do anything. I also went to 131 to say goodbye to Frank.But he wasn’t there. I ended up doing a bit of kissing with Janni but that’s all. She is so sweet. Also I got to say good bye with the always good fun Rossco.

Anyway I really enjoyed my 6 weeks in LOS. Frank, KK, Rossco, Matchman etc were all great. The ladyboy scene is truly thriving. However as discussed before the lack of customers is really causeing the ladyboys to fight for the Baht. And this is often not pretty when the yabba heads are short on cash. 131, Litas, Strings and Goldfingers are all great fun with some beautiful ladyboys. I really don’t like XXX as it if full as construction workers. And while without doubt a fun place Blue Ice cant possibly stay open for much longer. I have never seen a bar with so many obviously underage ladyboys. It also has a lot of crazy drugged up ladyboys. Unfortunatly other than the lovely Paris JSB looks dead. The quality of the girls in Linda bar made it impossible for me to even finish my beer. Wallys Screwdriver Bar in Soi 7 could be the new Didi Bar. When I left it was up to 5 ladyboys. Prair and Cream are sexy. Puuks bar in Soi 6 beside Hi Boss is also a 50% ladyboy bar/gogo. But Pattaya is an amazing place for the girl or ladyboy lover. I think the place is more fun than it has ever been.

Anyway I am married now and I am not sure when I will go back to Pattaya again. I have not plans. And trips to LOS in the future will not be like this 6 weeks was. I have got it out of my system. Also by the way when at home I don’t drink like I do in Pattaya. Maybe only once or twice a week! The booze consumed over the last few weeks was crazy. Sorry I didn’t take any pictures but I am a lazy bastard. And also i dont have the grat writing skills of KK. but maybe it will have been of some help to someone.

Anyway i am home now and back in the real world. It really sucks ass. But once my wife comes from LOS ill be a happy and lucky man.

Below are the ladyboys I thought were lovely. My faves.

Noon, Janni, Alis, Lek, Gaye – 131
Paris- JSB
Prair- Wallys
Patty, Rose- Goldfingers
June, Joy- Hi Boss
Nancy – Guess
Pancake- litas

#83 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:08 PM

I enjoyed your trip report immensely laptop, thank you for honest account and day by day reporting.
You were truly consumed by Pattaya and everything it offers! Somehow I believe laptop shall return :lol:

I certainly hope so anyway.

#84 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

I will miss your reports as I have enjoyed them. good luck with the missus.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci