Laptops 07 trip

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#25 mhk7840

mhk7840
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:40 PM

Everybody knows that the L.A. Galaxy is the best SOCCER team around, ha-ha. :twisted:

Shit, you guys know we got Beckham. We have the best team in North America, wait I mean we have the only team in North America :cry: .

O.K. fine we suck at Football :wink:
-Mike the American LB Hunter

#26 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:15 AM

What ever happened to New York Cosmos :?

#27 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:58 AM

O.K. fine we suck at Football

The US probably has one of the best young talents in the world, Freddy adu, and hopefully he will sign for united :D

#28 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:42 AM

Laptop, if you don't pulverise the back of Nicki's throat with your purple hard hat soon, you are a better man than me. Or maybe not. This mental torture needs to stop. How this deprivation has lasted so long is incredible. Pull yourself together man.
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

#29 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:05 AM

O.K. fine we suck at Football

The US probably has one of the best young talents in the world, Freddy adu, and hopefully he will sign for united :D

Freddy Adu is one of the most overrated players outside of Europe.

He showed a lot of promise about two years ago, but apart from a good youth championships, he hasn't developed and a lot of people have given up on him.

He had trials at both Man Utd and Chelsea and both turned down the chance to sign him for £2M.

I think he sign for Benfica last week after Celtic and a few other clubs turn down the chance to sign him. I'm pretty sure he went ofr about £1.5M

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#30 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:24 AM

And also i believe he is Ghanian, not American

#31 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

[quote name="laptop"] First i went to soi 6/1 to try to find Beam. But unfortunatly there was no sign of her.

Thanks for trying, laptop. I hope she took off home to Isan
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#32 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

Ok well i managed to stay in bed until 6 after returning from Lita's.I think i got back to my room at about 4.30. So at 6.30 i walked my chick to work.

I still wasnt tired so i decided to wander down to the Teckno bar in walking street. As usual the place was kicking! I got a few beers in and on top of the fact that i was already pissed there was bound to be trouble ahead. I stayed in the teckno bar till 9 and headed off to another bar with a chick i was chatting to there. She was small and ok looking but good fun. I sat at her bar with her and then i did something good/bad.

This 68 year old piss head called Ian from Darwin came up to me. Had a sob story about money not coming through and that he was broke. And did i have a few k for a few days. Yeah sure Ian! Well i didnt believe a word he was saying as he clearly had the money to get himself pretty pissed. I said i wouldnt give him money but i would buy him a few beers with me. I was drinking quite fast but by his fourth he was fucked. Half way through it he forgot his story and all he could say was 'i have to get back to my hotel.' So off he went.

This was about 11 am and i stayed in the bar until about 12.30 when i decided to catch the early hours of soi 6. First stop was Red point were i had a few. I now am pretty pissed. Left red point about 2.30. Unfortunatly here i got dragged into the dragons lair. The cashier of Hi Boss saw me and ran out and dragged me in. I had 3 beers with her, Joy and the one from the hardcore photo set with beam. I cant remember her name but she went off once to look for beam but no luck. Actually according to the cashier that was lucky. But obviously thats been well documented.

Any way during the time here Joy offered me a massage. I said no thanks. She said just pay for the room as she wanted do do it for free to practice. I didnt believer her but i went. Unfortunatly twice during the massage i sliped and my dick landed in her mouth. We didnt fuck and didnt kiss. Thats a massage right?????? Then why do i feel so bad?

I was then walking up soi 6 and i was very drunk now. I was dragged into route 69 by one of the girls i know. 1 beer here. Then i went up to the usual Bee bar for 2 more. I managed to get back at about 7.30.

Then i had to go to bangkok! That sucked ass and i arrived in at about 12.30 am. I stayed in the Star Inn as i couldnt find the hotel i had booked even though i had the name and the soi with me. Anyway i fell asleep straight away. I left my room the next day at about 10. Decided to check out the new beer garden. New my ass! But the food was grand but i couldnt handle any beers so i only had coke. Fucking hell though, the hooks in here are sick and wrong! I had rub my eyes and figure out was this a dream? I could have sworn they were all the cleaners from my old University back home. Haggered girls in here.

I wasnt arsed staying in Bkk until 3 or 5 to wait for guess so i went home to patts. I think i have been bold so i havent left my room since 2 today. And i am not drinking tonight.

But tomorrow is another day and i will be getting pissed in bars from about 2 pm. This place is a killer. But what can i do? Boys will be boys!

Rossco- i have your number. its just my journeys have been rather unorginized butl ill be in 131 at about 11 or so on Saturday.

#33 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

Do me a favour laptop old mate...Could you please start putting AM or PM after these times because it gets a bit confusing but then again you probably don't even know yourself :lol:

#34 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

From today's Bangkok Post:
"Brewery workers welcome unlimited overtime opportunities..." :D :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#35 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

why put yourself thru it laptop shag nikki and say ten hail marys and ten our fathers and you wil be forgiven up2u it your holiday :lol: :lol:

#36 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

Oh god i have just woken up with my first proper hangover of my trip so far. It sucks ass.

Last night i started boozing in walking street from about 5. I visited a few bars but none worth writing about. It was 2300 when i arrived in 131. It wasnt too busy but it was good fun. David Bowie my ass! Noon was looking stunning last night!Fucking hell! Forget Nikki. I think this girl is the number 1! Any way i stayed in 131 getting tortured by Noon and Kay. I told frank that i thought theese were the 2 most sexy girls in 131. I shouldnt have.

At about 1 30 i decided to go to walking street. I meet socrates on the street and we went to Blue Ice. No the girls were on form here tonight. The girls sitting with us was complete stunners. Any way after a few mins here i saw Noon in walking street. She was looking around! She saw me in Blue Ice and ran towards me. HMMMMMM whats going on.

We decided to go to Lita's where Noon and the 2 others followed us. HMMMM and guess who was waiting for me. Kay! When i sat down i had these two sexy creatures launch a full blown attack on me.Now why were the 2 girls i told frank i thought were most sexy fixed on me??????? HAHHA its even more difficult now. Anyway Rossco told me that there might be a prize on my ass! I mentioned this to the two girls and they laughed and more or less told me this was the case. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH for fuck sake! It should be impossible but Pattaya just got harder!

Early last night! In bed by 3.30. ill bring out the cam one night soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci