Photo

Laptops 07 trip

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:49 PM

nicky yes noon well i have done worse.but sew a photo of her in a micro dress and said to myself that she was a must now she is slipping down the rankings :lol: :lol: did pentire do her is the question

#14 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:25 AM

nicky yes noon well i have done worse.but sew a photo of her in a micro dress and said to myself that she was a must now she is slipping down the rankings :lol: :lol: did pentire do her is the question

Noon is slipping? I think shes hotter than ever.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#15 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:42 AM

Well i actually managed to stagger back to walking street at about 6.30. As i walked back towards Blue Ice i bumped into Nikki again. She was sitting outside the bar with 3 other lb's. So i chatted with them for 30 mins or so. Fucking hell lads, Nikki is so cute. I felt myself getting pretty pissed and sloppy so i decided to wander off. I went to the mad late hours bar with the teckno music just a little bit down from Blue Ice on the Left hand side. I sat here drinking until about 11. I was chatting with one lb from Hot tuna. She was hot and the temptation was pretty frustrating. Anyway i managed to resist and legged it back to my room . I fell asleep until about 1 but i was woken by the cleaners.

So i was forced to hit soi 6 earlier than i wanted. First i went to soi 6/1 to try to find Beam. But unfortunatly there was no sign of her. Then i went to Red Point to look for one of my fave gg's Can but she was in an Internet Cafe. So i decided to have a look at Hi Boss. Now if some of the LB's outside had been even close to looking like Bowie i might have gone in. But jesus there were some horrible looking bastards. I coulnt go so i hit up towards Bee Bar. I then spent the day, until 6.30 drinking in here with the cashier Ek. She is good fun.

So i met my gg in MK BBQ in Big C at about 6.45. After this much booze i was in a state. I was quickly taken back to my bed for being ting tong. I fell asleep and just woke up now at 1.30 which is a very stupid time to wake up. I will hang around my appartment until 6 when my chick wakes up and ill go to blue ice for a couple of brews and a feed somewhere. I am going to BKK today for 1 night. Ill probably leave at about 12 so ill get to have a look at Guess and the Nana bars. I also wanna check out the new Beer Garten. Its a mad place. I might also get the lb massage from the sexy one in the classifides. Any way lifes a bitch so i better get back into bed with my sexy gf. Friday night will be a quality time night with the chick so it will be Saturday when i am back to 131 for a few drinks.

#16 buffel

buffel
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:18 AM

I think both Nicky and Noon are beautiful but Sunny looks even more sexy :twisted: I hope she can take care of me when i come!!

#17 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:30 AM

2.30 am. Cant get back to sleep so ive decided fuck that im going to walking street! Lita's for me now please taxi driver!

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:13 AM

You have got about as much chance of remaining loyal to your girlfriend as Spurs have of winning the 2007/8 EPL.
Face facts laptop....While in Pattaya you are a serial butterfly :lol:
May I suggest that you gibe those poor quality Ladyboys a swerve and have a look at the honeyz on display in Insomnia about now
Posted Image

#19 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:02 AM

You have got about as much chance of remaining loyal to your girlfriend as Spurs have of winning the 2007/8 EPL

Spurs haven't got a chance cause united have it won already

Toms prediction for the EPL 07/08 season

1. man utd
2. sunderland
3. spurs
-----------------
18. chelsea
19. arsenal
20. liverpool

Keep up the good work laptop

#20 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:44 AM

You have got about as much chance of remaining loyal to your girlfriend as Spurs have of winning the 2007/8 EPL.
Face facts laptop....While in Pattaya you are a serial butterfly :lol:
May I suggest that you gibe those poor quality Ladyboys a swerve and have a look at the honeyz on display in Insomnia about now
Posted Image

Mission aborted. I couldnt stay in Lita's much longer. I had two sexy bitches all over me for the last 2 hours and the temptation was killing me. I had to grab a feed and leg it back to the loom. The two lb's were sexy. Im sure Matchman knows their names. Anyway i am going to hide out in bed for a few hours now. I was thinking of going to the teckno bar a again but its probably not a good idea. AGGGHHHHH the temptation here is nuts.

And agreed Spurs will not win jack shit but they odnt call me Will Power for nothing. I can resist!

#21 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:52 AM

Laptop,

I feel your pain well I empathise with it, regretfully I can only wish you good luck and stay strong. Great reports btw,

sempre paratus
Hey

#22 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

Pentire,
I have too disagree, Spurs might have a 100/1 chance. I think the odds are nearer to Leeds winning the FA Cup this year :wink:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#23 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:16 PM

Laptop - great daily update on your visit - do you ever sleep?

Sorry I missed you in Lita's and 131 - Matchman said that you were around.

Looks like you are immersing yourself in "LB Heaven" havens - the temptation must be bollock straining. How can you surround yourself with all these LB's and stay loyal - just give in to your urges and enjoy life.

Interesting that Lita's seems to be the new "In Place" for LB's to congregate after hours - used to be Blue Ice but the fact Lita's is up a side Soi is safer - no police.

Lita's is great and Karl's music system selection is great - good guy.
Walking Street has a few underage and it is not worth the risk - Jail, deportation and listed on the sex offenders register in your own country - not the way to complete a vacation. Hope we meet up while you are here.

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:01 PM

where did all this hostility towards Spurs come from?? Arghh!!

I don't think anyone but Chelsea will win the league this year, Man Utd as an outsider, but that's it - Liverpool and Arsenal are off the pace. Spurs have a crack at 4th and a good chance in the UEFA cup. I'd also put Bent up as one of the favourites for top scorer. No one can argue, Spurs have the best strike force in England despite the spending of the 3 teams above them. And you can't argue with Spurs buying policy, we have some of the best young talent in the premier league, and more England internationa than anyone else.

Back to Laptop..
It's like watching a car crash in slow motion. It's no longer a case of if he will fold, but just a case of when, now.
I give him 3 more days.. Tops

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci